Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 6/29/2001 1:29:31 AM EDT
In this corner, wearing black, is Koffee "the Mall Ninja" Annan

[img]www.mcuzi.com/pics/mcun2.jpg[/img]

In this corner, also wearing black, is our own hero, Blackmanwithagun!

[img]www.blackmanwithagun.net/images/intropic.jpg[/img]

Place your bets!
Link Posted: 6/29/2001 1:38:49 AM EDT
[#1]
Easy...The Mall Ninja for three reasons.[uzi]

1.  He has a shotgun, so it will be easier to hit his target.

2.  The Mall Ninja is only facing one guy.  Everyone knows that gangbangers only fight in groups.

3.  And lastly the Mall Ninja because gangbangers don't practice, hence they rarely hit anything except while shooting from inside a car.

sgtar15
Link Posted: 6/29/2001 1:52:10 AM EDT
[#2]
I think you should know that this guy claims to be in corporate security or something.  Plus, he's got an MP-5.  I would say even odds.
Link Posted: 6/29/2001 2:00:07 AM EDT
[#3]
I think he forgot the mag for that MP5.  And he still looks like a Black Panther type to me.

sgtar15
Link Posted: 6/29/2001 2:08:09 AM EDT
[#4]
mall ninja the mp5 isnt loaded :-)
Link Posted: 6/29/2001 3:36:06 AM EDT
[#5]
1st, our hero Blackmanwithagun is no gangbanger or Black Panther type.  He is a respected advocate for the 2nd Ammendment, and knows how to shoot.  2nd, he probably will initially win against The Mallninja, but lose round two because Mallninja has an international cartel of despots to fight for him.  After Blackmanwithagun is either wounded or has to retreat, suddenly he is no longer alone as 85 million gunowners converge on the mall and kick the everliving crap out of the despot army, thereby winning the third and final round.  (Just a dream I have)
Link Posted: 6/29/2001 5:18:21 AM EDT
[#6]
Definitely Blackmanwithagun.

He is wearing a Texas Ranger belt buckle!!!  
Link Posted: 6/29/2001 5:26:27 AM EDT
[#7]
Never bet against a ninja.

NEVER!
Link Posted: 6/29/2001 5:30:52 AM EDT
[#8]
A real Ninja(hired assasin) will never admit to being one. Compromises their profession. So is the mall ninja a real ninja or a wannabe. Kinda make you wonder about black man with a gun doesn't it.
Link Posted: 6/29/2001 6:02:45 AM EDT
[#9]
[img]http://www.jollydwarf.com/images/life3.jpg[/img]
Link Posted: 6/29/2001 9:44:40 AM EDT
[#10]
The guy in the white suit looks like Cantinflas' and John Travolta's love child.
Link Posted: 6/29/2001 5:13:04 PM EDT
[#11]
Even though the MP5 is unloaded, Blackmanwithagun will use it as a club and beat the Mall Ninja senseless with it.

[heavy]
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top