Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 6/28/2001 6:04:31 PM EDT
I just thought Tonite's subject was Tipping.

Link Posted: 6/28/2001 6:07:15 PM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 6/28/2001 6:14:33 PM EDT
[#2]
I must of laughed out so loud at Mole Eye's question in his post that people several blocks down must of heard me.  I guess it took GoatBoy only three minutes to lock the post!  

Not sure if I had laughed so hard at the, should I say, "absurdity" of the question, or GoatBoy's answer to the post, or his fast timing on locking it!   Maybe [u]ALL[/u] of the above!  LOL!!!!   [:D]

That was funny!!!!!

[b]NOTE:  Oh, no...no again!  I've just noticed that I've wasted [u]another[/u] milestone in my number of post!  Well, I guess I'll keep my eye for number 400 and post something cool.  Darn!  This is not funny, anymore!  [/b]    [:(!]

[b]-RoadDog[/b]

Link Posted: 6/28/2001 6:15:36 PM EDT
[#3]
Link Posted: 6/28/2001 6:20:09 PM EDT
[#4]
You are the MASTER, GB..BTW, Do you know the difference between a Jew and a canoe?

A canoe might tip!

Link Posted: 6/28/2001 6:26:04 PM EDT
[#5]
Link Posted: 6/28/2001 6:47:33 PM EDT
[#6]
So how fast did it take you to lock mine, I'd like to see where I rate on the quick to lock scale.

But seriously, what's so inherently racist about posting an observation from ones personal experience?
Link Posted: 6/28/2001 7:09:08 PM EDT
[#7]
Actually, I meant the post to be topical, not racist- You know, the controversy involving Denny's personnel not wanting to serve black people. It was a theory that the main reason was that blacks don't tip well. I have no idea whether that is true..

Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top