User Panel

Site Notices
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 3/15/2005 8:53:32 PM EDT
[#1]

Quoted:

Quoted:
Hey Gonzo, Charles has enough bandwidth bills as it is, could you find another host for posting his image? (or hit the tip jar ;) ) (btw, what's your nic over there?)

Trust me, I've more than paid for any bandwidth I leach from him for ARFCOM posts.  

Dropped a couple bills into the tip jar during rathergate.  

Awesome.
Link Posted: 3/15/2005 8:55:51 PM EDT
[#2]

Quoted:
How come no one has posted the little smiley animation of the bulldozer running over the protestor??  You guys are slipping.  

Link Posted: 3/15/2005 9:30:44 PM EDT
[#3]
As it turned out, she wasn't trying to protect a house.
She was trying to protect the TUNNEL under the house that the Palestinians were using to smuggle weapons and suicide bomber explosives from Egypt into the West Bank.

That little fact, that the dozer turned up the next day, wasn't widely reported for some strange reason.

One thing for sure, anyone who's spent any time at all around a construction site will tell you that the most dangerous place in the world is anywhere around where a bulldozer is working.

The operator CANNOT see the ground around him very well at all.
In addition the Israeli operator was sitting in an armored cab to protect him from rocks and bullets.  He could see even less.

On a construction site people who get run over by the dozer are figured to have been just plain too stupid to survive.
Anyone with any brains is as far away from the Cat as they can get.

This little twat was an active supporter and facilitator of terrorist who were using bomb to kill innocents during the "Intifada".
She was stupid enough to lay down in front of a 248,000 pound construction machine being operated by a man who couldn't see anything in front of the blade.

As for her parents and their lawsuits, somebody above had it best "The apple didn't fall too far from the tree".
Link Posted: 3/15/2005 9:37:22 PM EDT
[#4]
I have to admit, I'd feel pretty rough just running her over.  

I'm glad that I live in this country where we have the luxury to simply call the police to arrest someone doing such things, and it's not a matter of national security and a threat to our existence to do such a thing.  
Link Posted: 3/15/2005 9:39:55 PM EDT
[#5]
Link Posted: 3/15/2005 10:41:29 PM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:
I'm also wondering how

fast she died from that? Do you think she was killed rather quickly after the machine passed over her

or do you think she survived a while?

IIRC, she survived for about two hours after the incident.

I live near her hometown.   It was a big deal for a while here, at least in the media.  Believe it or not there wasn't much sympathy around Olympia either.  Of course, I don't spend much time around Evergreen College either.
Link Posted: 3/15/2005 10:47:30 PM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:

Quoted:
I have to admit, I'd feel pretty rough just running her over.  

Me too--I'd have to back up as insurance.  

(Read the post just above yours--she was a threat to the very survival of Israel, hence a big GOOD RIDDANCE!!)  

Did you read the rest of my post?  

That's what I fucking said.  
Link Posted: 3/15/2005 10:54:55 PM EDT
[#8]
She was flat out wrong to think she could stop a Cat.

I heard the funeral director charged her parents a flat rate.  Shipping the body back to the USA was easy, just took a jumbo first class envelope.

Link Posted: 3/15/2005 10:56:00 PM EDT
[#9]
ugh. What a waste of tax dollars hearing her stupid family in court.
Link Posted: 3/16/2005 12:03:39 AM EDT
[#10]
She was just trying to get the publicity, like that photo in Tieneman Square where the person is standing in the path of the tank.
She obviously thought she could play chicken with a motivated Israeli, in a D9 Cat.
Dumb Cunt!!
Link Posted: 3/16/2005 12:08:06 AM EDT
[#11]
That dumb bitch should have known better
Link Posted: 3/16/2005 12:18:41 AM EDT
[#12]

Quoted:

Quoted:
 The cat operator can just claim that when the darwin award receiptiant opeded her mouth, the resulting black hole sucked the defenseless dozer foward crushing her. Forrest Gump DID have a sister, even dumber then himself.

I'm sorry, I'm not laughing at the wit of your post. However, I am simply revelling in the fact that you

ridiculed the intelligence of another individual and then proceeded to use the wrong word for the intended

meaning of the statement. But, I'll help you out with the assistance of www.dictionary.com.

What you posted:

then  
adv.

1. At that time: I was still in school then. Come at noon; I'll be ready then.
  2. Next in time, space, or order; immediately afterward: watched the late movie and then went to bed.
  3. In addition; moreover; besides: It costs $20, and then there's the sales tax to pay.
  4. Used after but to qualify or balance a preceding statement: The star was nervous, but then who isn't on the first night of a new play.
  5. In that case; accordingly: If traffic is heavy, then allow extra time.
  6. As a consequence; therefore: The case, then, is closed.

What you intended to post:

than  
conj.

1. Used after a comparative adjective or adverb to introduce the second element or clause of an unequal comparison: She is a better athlete than I.
  2. Used to introduce the second element after certain words indicating difference: He draws quite differently than she does.
  3. When. Used especially after hardly and scarcely: I had scarcely walked in the door than the commotion started.

Learning is fun!

ETA: Being crushed would be one Hell of a bad way to go. I wish there was some video of this

incident so that we could see how fast the Bulldozer was approaching her. I'm also wondering how

fast she died from that? Do you think she was killed rather quickly after the machine passed over her

or do you think she survived a while?

My aren't you so smart.  I wonder for what you are compensating by pointing out the grammatical mistakes of others.  Please notice my correct grammar.  ('You' is the understood subject of the previous sentence)
Link Posted: 3/16/2005 12:44:23 AM EDT
[#13]
Really, I dont see what all the fuss is about....

Link Posted: 3/16/2005 6:31:46 AM EDT
[#14]
Not to sound cruel or anything, but am I the only one laughing my ass off at this bitch?
Link Posted: 3/16/2005 6:37:04 AM EDT
[#15]
Link Posted: 3/16/2005 6:42:53 AM EDT
[#16]
Wow, I'm so proud I used to work for Caterpillar.  Didn't realize it was a Cat.  
Link Posted: 3/16/2005 8:31:06 AM EDT
[#17]
Reminds me of that scene from the Hitchiker's Guide.

"Mr Dent." (Who was lying down in front of the bulldozer). "Do you realise how much damage this bulldozer would suffer if it were to run over you?"

"No. How much?"

"Absolutely none!"

NTM
Link Posted: 3/16/2005 8:37:57 AM EDT
[#18]

Quoted:
Not to sound cruel or anything, but am I the only one laughing my ass off at this bitch?

Nope, leftist idiocy is incredibly funny...in this case kinda tragic, but the stupidityof the action is damn funny!
Link Posted: 3/16/2005 8:46:34 AM EDT
[#19]
Now hear this:  

Was your house flattened by an M1 Abrams during the Iraqi war?  Loved one "mistaken" for an insurgent and run over?  We're preparing a lawsuit against General Dynamics, the irresponsible makers of this most horrific weapon of war.  Get in on the Class Action lawsuit today.  Call the law offices of Dumbass&Dumdass toll free at 1-800-DUMBASS.  We've been suing for the wrongfully victimized in the Middle East since the end of the Six Days War.  We'll get you the money you deserve.  Guranteed or you pay no legal fees.
Link Posted: 3/16/2005 9:22:45 AM EDT
[#20]
Damn that's a big dozer

You guys remember the whole "deck of cards" thing with the top Iraqi targets on them?  Well, the leftys published their own "deck of cards of war criminals".  Naturally, Bush, Cheney, Rumsfeld, etc were on them as was Halliburton and Dyncorp.  But get this - Caterpillar was on the there too
Link Posted: 3/16/2005 9:30:47 AM EDT
[#21]
btt
Link Posted: 3/17/2005 10:53:36 AM EDT
[#22]

Quoted:

I'm laughing too. Muslim terrorists are my enemies. I have a lot of respect for Israel, they kick arab ass.
Link Posted: 3/17/2005 11:05:27 AM EDT
[#23]
the sad part is it didn't happen with a lot of press around and we don't get full video of the squishing

Link Posted: 3/17/2005 11:24:06 AM EDT
[#24]
Bwahahahaahahahahahaa!

if you are dumb enough to stand in front of a Bulldozer then you get what you damn well deserve.....

Hell.....  she probably thought they woudl treat her like they would in America....

About time these stuck up liberal bitches and bastards realized that not all countried play nice, and that soemtimes, they (liberals) are wrong and do not know best
Link Posted: 3/17/2005 12:05:16 PM EDT
[#25]
ok...

who's got the marshmallows?
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top