Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 6/26/2001 5:14:33 PM EDT
Saw one yesterday when I went to pick-up my Imbel receiver,these puppies are super light weight.Lawrence said he had two set-ups w/more than 14,000+ rounds through them so far.Contact Lawrence at Entreprise Arms in Irwindale,CA. for details.[heavy]
Link Posted: 6/26/2001 5:19:21 PM EDT
[#1]
Yeah, I saw them today,  They are nice.  I was planning to buy an inch receiver now I am confused.  Got to think of a way to con the wife to agree to both
Link Posted: 6/27/2001 1:57:32 AM EDT
[#2]
If you can only buy one, buy metric. You wont be dissapointed.[:D]
Link Posted: 6/27/2001 6:56:06 AM EDT
[#3]
You have to give Enterprise Arms credit for continuing to sell FAL/STG58 type rifles in California when everyone else backed out.

Shame on DSA, Century, HESSE, & everyone else who wont sell FAL/STG-58 rifles in California.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top