Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 5
Posted: 3/4/2005 11:19:38 AM EDT
thomas.loc.gov

Well... it's not like we didn't know it would be coming.

"ASSAULT WEAPONS BAN -- (Senate - March 02, 2005)

[Page: S1928]  GPO's PDF

---

Mr. LEVIN. Mr. President, I am pleased to join Senator Feinstein as a cosponsor of her legislation to reauthorize the assault weapons ban. I voted for the original 1994 assault weapons ban and for the amendment to reauthorize the ban in the 108th Congress.

When the 1994 assault weapons ban expired on September 13, 2004, criminals and terrorists gained potential easy access to 19 of the highest powered and most lethal firearms produced. In addition to banning 19 specific weapons , the assault weapons ban also prohibited the sale of semiautomatic weapons that incorporated a detachable magazine and two or more specific military features. These features included folding/telescoping stocks, protruding pistol grips, bayonet mounts, threaded muzzles or flash suppressors, barrel shrouds, or grenade launchers. Common sense tells us that there is no reason for civilians to have easy access to guns with these military style features.

During the 108th Congress, I joined with the majority of my Senate colleagues in adopting an amendment to reauthorize the assault weapons ban for another 10 years. However, the bill to which it was attached was later derailed. Despite the overwhelming support of the law enforcement community, the ongoing threat of terrorism, bipartisan support in the Senate, and the pleas of Americans who have already lost loved ones to assault weapons tragedies, the ban was allowed to expire, as the President and the Republican Congressional leadership were unwilling to act.

Despite the National Rifle Association's assertions that the ban is ineffective, unnecessary, and that guns labeled as assault weapons are rarely used in violent crimes, the need for the assault weapons ban is clear. Just last week, AK-47 assault rifles, like the ones included in the original assault weapons ban, were reportedly used in two separate shootings in Texas and California that left four people dead and four others seriously injured, three of whom were police officers. In Tyler, TX, a gunman armed with an AK-47, wearing a military flak jacket and a bulletproof vest, opened fire outside a courthouse, killing his ex-wife and wounding his son. In the ensuing shootout with police, the gunman was reportedly able to fire as many as 50 rounds at police and innocent bystanders before fleeing in his truck. He was finally shot in another gun battle with police a few miles away. The same day in Los Angeles, a man reportedly armed with an AK-47 walked into his workplace and shot two of his coworkers to death following a dispute. He later turned himself in at a Los Angeles police station.

Unfortunately, assault weapons such as the ones reportedly used in these two shootings as well as many other similar assault weapons are once again being legally produced and sold as a result of the expiration of the assault weapons ban. I again urge my colleagues to act to help prevent tragedies like these by enacting a common sense ban on assault weapons . "
Link Posted: 3/4/2005 11:20:38 AM EDT
[#1]
Man, I wish her and ted kennedy would go spend the weeknd together or something.....
Link Posted: 3/4/2005 11:22:18 AM EDT
[#2]
Link Posted: 3/4/2005 11:25:03 AM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:
Man, I wish her and ted kennedy would go spend the weeknd together or something.....

Oooh, that's cold.

They JUST DON'T GET IT.

But no from me over it.    It just proves that they're crazy, and eventually even their constituents will see it.

Link Posted: 3/4/2005 11:31:45 AM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:
thomas.loc.gov

Well... it's not like we didn't know it would be coming.

"ASSAULT WEAPONS BAN -- (Senate - March 02, 2005)

[Page: S1928]  GPO's PDF

---

Mr. LEVIN. Mr. President, I am pleased to join Senator Feinstein as a cosponsor of her legislation to reauthorize the assault weapons ban. I voted for the original 1994 assault weapons ban and for the amendment to reauthorize the ban in the 108th Congress.

When the 1994 assault weapons ban expired on September 13, 2004, criminals and terrorists gained potential easy access to 19 of the highest powered and most lethal firearms produced. In addition to banning 19 specific weapons , the assault weapons ban also prohibited the sale of semiautomatic weapons that incorporated a detachable magazine and two or more specific military features. These features included folding/telescoping stocks, protruding pistol grips, bayonet mounts, threaded muzzles or flash suppressors, barrel shrouds, or grenade launchers. Common sense tells us that there is no reason for civilians to have easy access to guns with these military style features.

During the 108th Congress, I joined with the majority of my Senate colleagues in adopting an amendment to reauthorize the assault weapons ban for another 10 years. However, the bill to which it was attached was later derailed. Despite the overwhelming support of the law enforcement community, the ongoing threat of terrorism, bipartisan support in the Senate, and the pleas of Americans who have already lost loved ones to assault weapons tragedies, the ban was allowed to expire, as the President and the Republican Congressional leadership were unwilling to act.

Despite the National Rifle Association's assertions that the ban is ineffective, unnecessary, and that guns labeled as assault weapons are rarely used in violent crimes, the need for the assault weapons ban is clear. Just last week, AK-47 assault rifles, like the ones included in the original assault weapons ban, were reportedly used in two separate shootings in Texas and California that left four people dead and four others seriously injured, three of whom were police officers. In Tyler, TX, a gunman armed with an AK-47, wearing a military flak jacket and a bulletproof vest, opened fire outside a courthouse, killing his ex-wife and wounding his son. In the ensuing shootout with police, the gunman was reportedly able to fire as many as 50 rounds at police and innocent bystanders before fleeing in his truck. He was finally shot in another gun battle with police a few miles away. The same day in Los Angeles, a man reportedly armed with an AK-47 walked into his workplace and shot two of his coworkers to death following a dispute. He later turned himself in at a Los Angeles police station.

Unfortunately, assault weapons such as the ones reportedly used in these two shootings as well as many other similar assault weapons are once again being legally produced and sold as a result of the expiration of the assault weapons ban. I again urge my colleagues to act to help prevent tragedies like these by enacting a common sense ban on assault weapons . "

I like how the wording makes it seem like these weren't available during the ban, so the criminals MUST have bought them after. Fucking jackasses
Link Posted: 3/4/2005 11:37:04 AM EDT
[#5]
Does anybody know the specs on all of these AK's used? I know the AK used in Texas was a MAK90 which would make it a non-"assualt Rifle" acording to the ban, what about the others? I feel pretty damn sure that most of the weapons used were probably stuff that people already owned and were probably in a post-ban configuration.
Link Posted: 3/4/2005 11:40:20 AM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Oooh, that's cold.

They JUST DON'T GET IT.

But no from me over it.    It just proves that they're crazy, and eventually even their constituents will see it.

Never happen in the PRK for Fineswine...

vote2000.ss.ca.gov/Returns/ussen/38.htm

San Francisco County
Dianne Feinstein....Dem....222,787....72.3%
Tom Campbell........Rep......47,072....15.3%

vote2000.ss.ca.gov/Returns/ussen/19.htm

Los Angeles County
Dianne Feinstein.....Dem....1,677,668....64.%
Tom Campbell.........Rep.......743,872....28.6%

These assholes (and the whole Bay Area) are the ones that keep returning her to office.  They think she's the greatest thing since sliced bread.  [pisssed]
Link Posted: 3/4/2005 11:40:43 AM EDT
[#7]

God I hate them.  
Link Posted: 3/4/2005 11:40:51 AM EDT
[#8]
Carl Levin is a crook and a liar. I hope that there is a particularly horrible part of hell reserved for him, and I hope that he ends up there soon.

ETA - The sheeple of Michigan will never rid themselves of either of the Levin brothers.

I thank God that I am moving to Texas!
Link Posted: 3/4/2005 11:42:46 AM EDT
[#9]
"Common sense tells us that there is no reason for civilians to have easy access to guns with these military style features."

law abiding civilians?  WTF is wrong with that?  And where do I get a GL now that the ban is over?
Link Posted: 3/4/2005 11:48:10 AM EDT
[#10]
Thank God! I was afraid these asshats were going to let the good people of this nation forget what idiots they are. Do they not see what their agenda did for them the first time around? The harder they push for this shit the easier it will be to get them the hell out of office eventually. It isn't like they are acting on their constituents behalf here.

Could it be that their attempts to enact state level bans are not working out as planned ?
Link Posted: 3/4/2005 11:50:07 AM EDT
[#11]

When the 1994 assault weapons ban expired on September 13, 2004, criminals and terrorists gained potential easy access to 19 of the highest powered and most lethal firearms produced.

Uhhh ... how about, no.  A .45-70 lever action will take down bigger animals than any mouse gun can hope to.
Link Posted: 3/4/2005 11:50:12 AM EDT
[#12]
Time to sharpen up the pencils.
Link Posted: 3/4/2005 11:50:54 AM EDT
[#13]

The same day in Los Angeles, a man reportedly armed with an AK-47 walked into his workplace and shot two of his coworkers to death following a dispute.

Well, this is just impossible. AKs have been banned here in Kali since '94(?). If the Kali AWB is such a good example, then how could this event have happened?
Stupid broad , clearly her logic is false.
Link Posted: 3/4/2005 11:52:22 AM EDT
[#14]

Quoted:

Take Chuck along with them, for a short drive, on a long bridge, over deep water.
Link Posted: 3/4/2005 11:52:36 AM EDT
[#15]
ETA:  Just sent a letter to my Senator.
Link Posted: 3/4/2005 11:55:32 AM EDT
[#16]
It doesn't matter.  Let the anti-gun liberals indroduce a bill a day if they want.  The more time they spend on crafting unconstitutional legislation like this shit, the less time they have to really screw with us.

This will never make it out of committee.  No anti-gun legislation will make it out of committee as long as Republicans are in charge in Congress.

Look at the record:  Since the midterm elections of 1994, when the Republicans took over the House and Senate, NOT ONE PIECE OF ANTI-GUN LEGISLATION HAS BEEN PASSED...NOT ONE!

So sit down, relax and take a couple of deep breaths.  This means NOTHING!

We are still winning.
Link Posted: 3/4/2005 12:10:31 PM EDT
[#17]
My pointless letter to this fucktard:

Senator Levin,

As a registered voter in the State of Michigan, I was deeply saddened to hear learn that you have cosponsored a bill to reauthorize the 1994 assault Weapons ban.

For years, I have heard the tired and deceptive rhetoric from the gun control lobby and politicians, that gun control laws will make us safer. As a nation, we have been enacting gun control measures for 70 years and yet we are in greater peril now than ever before. In 1934, the nation enacted gun control to restrict the ownership of machine guns. Today, I cannot own a machine gun but drug dealers commonly used machine guns to commit murders in out streets. And so it has gone, through the 1968 Gun Control Act, the 1986 machine gun ban (amended to the 1986 FOPA), and the 1994 assault weapons ban.

You mentioned the shootings in Tyler Texas. Gun control laws should have prevented that tragedy, but they did not. The killer was a convicted felon, barred by federal law from owning a firearm. It is also worth noting, that a hero by the name of Mark Wilson who was licensed to carry a concealed weapon, intervened in this shooting saving the life of the killer's son. But due to gun control laws which prevent private citizens from owning armor piercing ammunition, Mr. Wilson shots were ineffective. Mr. Wilson paid for this with his life. Gun control failed the people of Tyler, TX twice.

And as for the shooting in Los Angeles, did it not occur to you and Senator Feinstein that these types of weapons are already banned under California state law? Why do you refuse to see the repeated failures of gun control? Why do you continually seek to limit the rights of law abiding citizens with laws that no criminal will respect?

I urge you to rethink your position on this issue. Consider the repeated failures of gun control, and allow law abiding citizens the opportunity to their natural human right to self defense.

With Regards,

Motown_steve

Link Posted: 3/4/2005 12:16:19 PM EDT
[#18]
Should this become a sticky?
Link Posted: 3/4/2005 12:18:02 PM EDT
[#19]

Quoted:

Why, so their offspring can come back to haunt us?
Link Posted: 3/4/2005 12:23:18 PM EDT
[#20]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Why, so their offspring can come back to haunt us?

Mary Jo Kopchne didn't procreate with Ted "car Swimmer" Kennedy.
Link Posted: 3/4/2005 12:23:59 PM EDT
[#21]
Anyone else find it funny that one of the shooting they mention in the wrieing took place in California, a state which still has an AWB. If Calis ban was working , then this guy wouldnt have had a ak to use. LOL why are the people we elect to run this country to damn stupid
Link Posted: 3/4/2005 12:26:47 PM EDT
[#22]
Nice letter Mo_town Steve.  I will send it to all my buddies and we'll all sent it to Levin and Satabenow
Thanks,
Eric
Link Posted: 3/4/2005 12:40:12 PM EDT
[#23]
BUMP

This needs a tack.
Link Posted: 3/4/2005 12:49:35 PM EDT
[#24]
Does it have a bill number yet?
Link Posted: 3/4/2005 12:51:10 PM EDT
[#25]
<-------------------

and this too.

and this.

this too.  
Link Posted: 3/4/2005 1:00:48 PM EDT
[#26]

Quoted:

Have they both reached the age of infertility?  I wouldn't want any chance of those two breeding.

Pattymcn
Link Posted: 3/4/2005 1:16:12 PM EDT
[#27]
Common sense tells us that people who violate their oaths of office should be charged and convicted of a felony, and sent up the river for life.
Link Posted: 3/4/2005 1:29:36 PM EDT
[#28]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Have they both reached the age of infertility?  I wouldn't want any chance of those two breeding.

Pattymcn

You don't get it, do you?  Teddy and Diane go on a date.  Preferably to some place on the MA coast.  Around a funny-named place.  Teddy gets drunk, drives car in amphibian mode.  Forgets about Diane when he goes swimming...
Link Posted: 3/4/2005 1:35:21 PM EDT
[#29]

Quoted:
Nice letter Mo_town Steve.  I will send it to all my buddies and we'll all sent it to Levin and Satabenow
Thanks,
Eric

+1

Great letter! Mind if I use it too?

Excellent way to throw it back in their faces too. I doubt it will mean much to Carl Lenin, but at least the pressure will be there.

Link Posted: 3/4/2005 1:39:25 PM EDT
[#30]

Quoted:

Quoted:
Thanks,
Eric

+1

Great letter! Mind if I use it too?

Excellent way to throw it back in their faces too. I doubt it will mean much to Carl Lenin, but at least the pressure will be there.

Feel free.

I also put a sample letter in the Five Seven thread tacked at the top of GD. Send 'em one of those too!
Link Posted: 3/4/2005 1:43:55 PM EDT
[#31]
I'm sitting this one out. I'm tired of begging for rights. Let them have their AWB. Let them ban all guns I don't care anymore. When the war starts, then let me know. Then I'll get involved. other than that, fuck this.
Link Posted: 3/4/2005 1:45:12 PM EDT
[#32]
This has ZERO chance of passage.

Link Posted: 3/4/2005 1:47:25 PM EDT
[#33]

Quoted:

well good for it then. I still want my war. I want to hurt these people so bad.
Link Posted: 3/4/2005 1:48:31 PM EDT
[#34]

Quoted:

Shout it out, brother.  What few people here remember (but it well known in Congress) is the 1994 AWB was voted in right before the Demo(n)crats were voted out of office.  They learned a painful cause and effect relationship, that is vote for BS anti-gun legislation and lose your office.
Link Posted: 3/4/2005 1:49:51 PM EDT
[#35]

Quoted:
I'm sitting this one out. I'm tired of begging for rights. Let them have their AWB. Let them ban all guns I don't care anymore. When the war starts, then let me know. Then I'll get involved. other than that, fuck this.

I won't argue other than to say that freedom isn't free, and writing a letter or two once a month regarding anything the government is doing that is important to you is a HELL of a lot less costly than any 2nd amendment related revolution ever will be.

I am ashamed this man represents me in the senate, and I will be composing a letter tomorrow.

J.
Link Posted: 3/4/2005 1:52:42 PM EDT
[#36]

Quoted:
Carl Levin is a crook and a liar. I hope that there is a particularly horrible part of hell reserved for him, and I hope that he ends up there soon.

ETA - The sheeple of Michigan will never rid themselves of either of the Levin brothers.

I thank God that I am moving to Texas!

I was curious why it seems that anytime a new piece of gun control legislation was proposed, or some horrific firearms related incident happened, Levin always had to open his yap and expolit comment on it.

From his website...

http://levin.senate.gov/newsroom/release.cfm?id=232709

"The Need For A Common Sense Assault Weapons Ban Continues

In a speech to the Economic Club of Detroit in May 1999, Sen. Carl Levin, D-Mich., committed to speak on the issue of gun crimes each week that the Senate is in session. This is the 194th week he has continued to live up to his pledge; his remarks follow:"
Link Posted: 3/4/2005 1:53:16 PM EDT
[#37]

Quoted:
My pointless letter to this fucktard:

Senator Levin,

As a registered voter in the State of Michigan, I was deeply saddened to hear learn that you have cosponsored a bill to reauthorize the 1994 assault Weapons ban.

For years, I have heard the tired and deceptive rhetoric from the gun control lobby and politicians, that gun control laws will make us safer. As a nation, we have been enacting gun control measures for 70 years and yet we are in greater peril now than ever before. In 1934, the nation enacted gun control to restrict the ownership of machine guns. Today, I cannot own a machine gun but drug dealers commonly used machine guns to commit murders in out our streets. And so it has gone, through the 1968 Gun Control Act, the 1986 machine gun ban (amended to the 1986 FOPA), and the 1994 assault weapons ban.

You mentioned the shootings in Tyler Texas. Gun control laws should have prevented that tragedy, but they did not. The killer was a convicted felon, barred by federal law from owning a firearm. It is also worth noting, that a hero by the name of Mark Wilson who was licensed to carry a concealed weapon, intervened in this shooting saving the life of the killer's son. But due to gun control laws which prevent private citizens from owning armor piercing ammunition, Mr. Wilson shots were ineffective. Mr. Wilson paid for this with his life. Gun control failed the people of Tyler, TX twice.

And as for the shooting in Los Angeles, did it not occur to you and Senator Feinstein that these types of weapons are already banned under California state law? Why do you refuse to see the repeated failures of gun control? Why do you continually seek to limit the rights of law abiding citizens with laws that no criminal will respect?

I urge you to rethink your position on this issue. Consider the repeated failures of gun control, and allow law abiding citizens the opportunity to their natural human right to self defense.

With Regards,

Motown_steve

Nice letter.  If you don't mind, I'll use it too.

Link Posted: 3/4/2005 1:59:05 PM EDT
[#38]
Motown_steve, excellent letter sir, I salute you!
Link Posted: 3/4/2005 2:06:50 PM EDT
[#39]
I'm not a constituent, but I am a citizen. Here's what I sent to Levin:

Senator Levin:

Thank you for co-sponsoring the Feinstein Assault Weapons Ban.

Courageous and short sighted Democrats such as yourselves who haven't quite realized, or as I suspect, are too self-absorbed with your own pet prejudices and overwhelming sense of superiorty about whats best for everyone else to care,  that Gun Control is costing you votes, at least in Free America, have allowed us to retain the White House and a majority in both houses of Congress. As a Republican, I thank you for you courageous jousting of windmills.

Please keep up the good work.

Sincerely,

SG

Link Posted: 3/4/2005 2:14:12 PM EDT
[#40]

Quoted:
I'm not a constituent, but I am a citizen. Here's what I sent to Levin:

Senator Levin:

Thank you for co-sponsoring the Feinstein Assault Weapons Ban.

Courageous and short sighted Democrats such as yourselves who haven't quite realized that Gun Control is costing you votes, at least in Free America, have allowed us to retain the White House and a majority in both houses of Congress. As a Republican, I thank you for you courageous jousting of windmills.

Please keep up the good work.

Sincerely,

SG

Great letter!  They might actually read it up until the third sentence before throwing it in the trash.  They know what you say in the letter is the truth, and that will bother them.  There are very few "single issue" voters out there who will vote soley for gun control, but there are many who will vote against it.
Link Posted: 3/4/2005 2:27:28 PM EDT
[#41]

Quoted:
Time to sharpen up the pencils.

I can think of a few other things to sharpen up for the cocksuckers.

Link Posted: 3/4/2005 2:51:53 PM EDT
[#42]
I have just donated 100.00 dollars to the NRA. That is a start

edit to add there phone number closes at 9 pm eastern 1-800-672-3888
Link Posted: 3/4/2005 2:53:11 PM EDT
[#43]
Link Posted: 3/4/2005 3:43:31 PM EDT
[#44]
Don't forget about contacting these people; they are the ones whom will have control over this  legislation. I know they're on our side, but a gentile reminder and/or thank you for past support wouldn't hurt.

Speaker of the House: Dennis Hastert

235 Cannon HOB Washington, DC 20515-1314
Phone: (202) 225-2976
Email: www.house.gov/hastert/write1.shtml

House Majority Leader: Tom DeLay

242 Cannon HOB Washington, DC 20515-4322
Phone: (202) 225-5951
Email: tomdelay.house.gov/contactmecase.htm

House Judiciary Committee Chairman:  James Sensenbrenner

2449 Rayburn HOB Washington, DC 20515-4905
Phone: (202) 225-5101
Email: [email protected]

Senate Majority Leader: Bill Frist

461 DIRKSEN SENATE OFFICE BUILDING WASHINGTON DC 20510
Phone: (202) 224-3344  
E-mail: frist.senate.gov/index.cfm?FuseAction=AboutSenatorFrist.ContactForm

Senate Judiciary Committee Chairman:  Arlen Specter

711 HART SENATE OFFICE BUILDING WASHINGTON DC 20510
Phone: (202) 224-4254  
E-mail: [email protected]

Link Posted: 3/4/2005 4:15:03 PM EDT
[#45]

Quoted:
Does anybody know the specs on all of these AK's used? I know the AK used in Texas was a MAK90 which would make it a non-"assualt Rifle" acording to the ban, what about the others? I feel pretty damn sure that most of the weapons used were probably stuff that people already owned and were probably in a post-ban configuration.

The ban had nothing to do with assault rifles.
Link Posted: 3/4/2005 4:20:18 PM EDT
[#46]

Quoted:

Quoted:

well good for it then. I still want my war. I want to hurt these people so bad.

Never been in combat, have ya?  Probably never considered that if we were to have a civil war, every 3rd world shithole nation would be here trying to stick in their 2 cents worth.

It may come to that someday, I hope not, but don't be in such a damn hurry for it.
Link Posted: 3/4/2005 4:58:13 PM EDT
[#47]

Quoted:

When the 1994 assault weapons ban expired on September 13, 2004, criminals and terrorists gained potential easy access to 19 of the highest powered and most lethal firearms produced......

Ok, where was i during all this time. I didn't know that they banned hunting rifles? I didn't know that they banned bolt action Rem .308's and .338's and the like? Or 30-30's or 30-06's? DOH! I get it. This idiot actually thinks that the weapons that WERE banned are high powered.  
Link Posted: 3/4/2005 7:24:38 PM EDT
[#48]
Terrorist Don't Need Assualt Weapons, They Have Boxcutters.

Where is the Ban for Boxcutters.

United States Of America________________________
www.LEAP.cc/ -- www.Cures-not-wars.org/ Truth Will Liberate Earth.    Law EnForcement Against Prohibition
www.RKBA.org/antis/hci-masterAllege 1993 feinstein/hci PRETEXT for TOTAL Gun Freedom Confiscation.
www.digitalangelcorp.com/ Revelation 13:18 BAN Human Power ID-GPS-MONEY Implant Micro-chip.Patent 5,629,678

FIXED BAYONETS -- FORWARD

Link Posted: 3/4/2005 8:35:42 PM EDT
[#49]
I'm surprised so few people have responded to this thread...... pathetic...
Link Posted: 3/4/2005 9:08:27 PM EDT
[#50]
Emails sent, mostly "thank you for your support". I'll make some phone calls Monday, but I don't expect much from Salazar since he is anti-american. Fortunately his brother in the House dosen't share his gun grabbing views. Sen. Allard will never vote for this nonsense.  My rep in the house (Tancredo) would never vote for this nonsense either. In fact, Tancredo is about the only one in Washington, it seems, that thinks the invasion of scum across our borders needs to be dealt with in a correct fashion. It was a pleasure to re-elect him.

For those of you with Dimocrap reps and senators, a friendly reminder that they will lose more votes than they gain, after they are voted out of office, would be in order. Ask them if they can afford to lose even more power than they already have due to voting in line with far left reactionaries.

NOW is the time people.  Make the calls, send the emails......DO IT!

Thank you....
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 5
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top