Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 3
Posted: 2/11/2005 10:29:32 AM EDT
i know im not the only one.

theres a dealer here that never returns calls or emails but is allowed to host his site and goods on here.

getting fedup with his inability to sell or offer the service to us.

who to complain to to get his dealer status revoked from here till he provides the goods/service we deserve?
Link Posted: 2/11/2005 10:31:06 AM EDT
[#1]

Quoted:
who to complain to to get his dealer status revoked from here till he provides the goods/service we deserve?

Getting out the popcorn.
Link Posted: 2/11/2005 10:31:37 AM EDT
[#2]
hmmm.... This ought to be good.
Link Posted: 2/11/2005 10:32:54 AM EDT
[#3]
Link Posted: 2/11/2005 10:33:21 AM EDT
[#4]
4 pages

or

IBTL.
Link Posted: 2/11/2005 10:33:57 AM EDT
[#5]
It's been hashed here numerous times. One of the Staff posted that it was being looked into.
Link Posted: 2/11/2005 10:34:06 AM EDT
[#6]
There is a feedback forum...
Link Posted: 2/11/2005 10:36:07 AM EDT
[#7]
uh... just use a different dealer.
Link Posted: 2/11/2005 10:36:11 AM EDT
[#8]
Link Posted: 2/11/2005 10:37:13 AM EDT
[#9]
get him to say "_ ONK" ?

That might be a start.
IBTL

-HS
Link Posted: 2/11/2005 10:37:19 AM EDT
[#10]

Quoted:

Is this an advertiser or "industy partner"? I so, you probably need to contribute more money to the site than he does before they will consider getting rid of him. And you will need to "donate" for a membership before anyone begins to give a crap about your problem.
Link Posted: 2/11/2005 10:38:04 AM EDT
[#11]

Quoted:

Yup.  I am sure there is some sort of contract where a dealer just can't be kicked off right away.

And from what I hear Staff is looking into it and I trust the EE staff people.

SGtar15
Link Posted: 2/11/2005 10:41:42 AM EDT
[#12]
Dont know about kicking dealers off, but thats a great avitar there sarge!

LMAO!

CH
Link Posted: 2/11/2005 10:53:06 AM EDT
[#13]

Quoted:

OMGWTFBBQ!

You're suggesting that, if people have a bad experience with a dealer they should use somebody else?!

SHOCKING.

Seriously, this dealer shit has to stop. If you don't like somebody, don't buy from them. If they help up keep the site, well, bandwith isn't free. There's a feedback forum.
Link Posted: 2/11/2005 11:09:26 AM EDT
[#14]
Link Posted: 2/11/2005 11:26:16 AM EDT
[#15]
10 pages
Link Posted: 2/11/2005 11:37:25 AM EDT
[#16]
Link Posted: 2/11/2005 11:40:54 AM EDT
[#17]
Link Posted: 2/11/2005 11:44:59 AM EDT
[#18]
What I want to know is how "Frisky-Ferret just joined a month ago and already has 140 posts, talks trash, and thinks he can force this sites owners to reprimand or remove a dealer. WTF?
Link Posted: 2/11/2005 11:51:42 AM EDT
[#19]

Quoted:
i know im not the only one.

theres a dealer here that never returns calls or emails but is allowed to host his site and goods on here.

getting fedup with his inability to sell or offer the service to us.

I just talked to the dealer in question. He said he was very sorry and he wants to send you flowers.
It sounded as if he was just being a smartass to me so I shot him in both kneecaps and had my way
with his girlfriend. Anything else I can do for yo?
Link Posted: 2/11/2005 11:52:22 AM EDT
[#20]
Link Posted: 2/11/2005 11:58:35 AM EDT
[#21]
Link Posted: 2/11/2005 12:24:35 PM EDT
[#22]
Maybe its just you ?
Link Posted: 2/11/2005 12:31:04 PM EDT
[#23]

Quoted:
Slander :The utterance or spreading of a false statement or statements,harmful to another's character or reputation:legally slander is spoken,as distinguished from libel,which is written.

Document your comments with facts............................or STFU!

Finallay, somone gets the definition right!  It also falls under the theory of defamation!
Link Posted: 2/11/2005 12:33:08 PM EDT
[#24]

Quoted:

OMGWTFBBQ!

Oh my god, where's the f'n bar-b-que?
Link Posted: 2/11/2005 12:37:49 PM EDT
[#25]

Quoted:
What I want to know is how "Frisky-Ferret just joined a month ago and already has 140 posts, talks trash, and thinks he can force this sites owners to reprimand or remove a dealer. WTF?

Yeah, cause we know those new people are sub-standard and not as smart as the ones that have been hereawhile...

ETA: I'm not taking his side as I have no dog in this fight, but that's just plain-ass silly. Haven't seen him trying to "force" anyone to do anything.
Link Posted: 2/11/2005 12:39:36 PM EDT
[#26]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Is this an advertiser or "industy partner"? I so, you probably need to contribute more money to the site than he does before they will consider getting rid of him. And you will need to "donate" for a membership before anyone begins to give a crap about your problem.

Slander :The utterance or spreading of a false statement or statements,harmful to another's character or reputation:legally slander is spoken,as distinguished from libel,which is written.

taggin.
Link Posted: 2/11/2005 1:00:23 PM EDT
[#27]
i call 3 pages before the lock
Link Posted: 2/11/2005 1:09:01 PM EDT
[#28]
Link Posted: 2/11/2005 1:11:19 PM EDT
[#29]
Tagged for drama
Link Posted: 2/11/2005 1:15:50 PM EDT
[#30]

Quoted:

Frisky-Ferret = Cyanide?  
Link Posted: 2/12/2005 6:47:32 AM EDT
[#31]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Yeah, cause we know those new people are sub-standard and not as smart as the ones that have been hereawhile...

ETA: I'm not taking his side as I have no dog in this fight, but that's just plain-ass silly. Haven't seen him trying to "force" anyone to do anything.

Comin from a non paying non team member with 800+ posts youe comments are almost as worthless!

Link Posted: 2/12/2005 3:11:31 PM EDT
[#32]
Link Posted: 2/12/2005 3:12:58 PM EDT
[#33]
Post his name. That'll put him out of bussiness(If he's bad as you say)
Link Posted: 2/12/2005 3:30:10 PM EDT
[#34]
Link Posted: 2/12/2005 3:33:17 PM EDT
[#35]
You won't need to get the dealer kicked out of here at all...........

If it is as you say, that type of service will take care of it all by itself.
Link Posted: 2/12/2005 3:34:56 PM EDT
[#36]

Quoted:
if you have a legit problem and have been ripped off i can assure you staff cares.

Hell EDSR offered to reimburse my deal with tippie out of his own pocket personally when a former staff member ripped me and several others off. I am not sure how more "concern" staff could actually show.

The owners of this site take such accusations VERY seriously. Sometimes things take time to verify facts before action can be taken. The first step is giving them ALL the facts honestly and quickly.

this site may have a few faults but this is NOT one of them. I can first have say that Big ED takes this stuff VERY seriously. I feel he takes it's personally when someone on this board is wronged.

+1, people who hang around here long enough will figure this out.
Link Posted: 2/12/2005 3:37:19 PM EDT
[#37]

Quoted:
You won't need to get the dealer kicked out of here at all...........

If it is as you say, that type of service will take care of it all by itself.

If it's the same dealer I think he's talking about.....

BULLSHIT. It's been posted for a long time about his business habit/misdeeds, apparently it's continuing. The heat was called off by someone stating it was being looked into, and now it rears it's ugly head.

NOTE TO NEWBIES: JUST BECAUSE A DEALER IS ADVERTISED BY ARFCOM DOES NOT MAKE THEM HONEST

Maybe someday that will change?
Link Posted: 2/12/2005 3:41:21 PM EDT
[#38]

Quoted:

Quoted:

P3NED!!!!
Link Posted: 2/12/2005 3:43:33 PM EDT
[#39]
If anyone wants to...IM me who it is....I'm having a somewhat troubling time with a dealer, who is here, as well...it has not crossed into the full blown worry stage, but getting danger close..
Link Posted: 2/12/2005 3:45:00 PM EDT
[#40]
whats a 20 dollar Troll?
Link Posted: 2/12/2005 3:47:27 PM EDT
[#41]
Isn't the complaint from Frisky Ferret that the dealer won't contact him to make a sale?

How does this rise to the level of indignation in this thread?  I doubt the dealer sells anything that is so unique that another dealer can't also sell.

If and until this rises to the level that Mak had to deal with, I think this is far too petty to whine about.
Link Posted: 2/12/2005 3:48:38 PM EDT
[#42]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Comin from a non paying non team member with 800+ posts youe comments are almost as worthless!

And that's from a paying member with only 1200 posts??  Oh yeah, I'm waiting on the Goat to activate my account, so STFU about non-paying.
Link Posted: 2/12/2005 4:04:11 PM EDT
[#43]
I'll start dealing the popcorn and drinks.
Link Posted: 2/12/2005 4:09:10 PM EDT
[#44]

Quoted:
I'll start dealing the popcorn and drinks.

I'll have a Cuba Libre and easy on the salt for the popcorn, please.
Link Posted: 2/12/2005 4:18:37 PM EDT
[#45]
i asked a legitimate question.

its not my fault when someone asks a question, they all come out from under their bridges.

my complaint is that they dont contact or acknowedge the customers.

last time they posted was in july of 04  

i know its hard too fathom, im sure at least 60% of you graduated high school, but i have yet to see anyone answer the question, but like to attack others  and really do nothing constructive
Link Posted: 2/12/2005 4:20:26 PM EDT
[#46]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

You're not a Team member and I give a crap about your problem.  What is your problem?  

You know, we recently had a guy who stiffed another TEAM member on a rifle deal.  Yesterday the TEAM chipped in an average of ten bucks apiece to restore the TEAM member who was defrauded.  That gentleman turned around and donated $100 of the proceeds to one of the rifle funds tacked at the top of this forum.  All this while you were busy thinking of ways to <unfairly and inaccurately> bash the site and its management.  I locked one troll today--<City Slickers Mode>the day ain't over yet.</City Slickers Mode>  

OUCH! That's going to leave a mark....

Well said, TBK1....
Link Posted: 2/12/2005 4:20:42 PM EDT
[#47]
Is that what this shit is about? You want to fuck with a vendor for not contacting you? Jesus H Christ!  
Link Posted: 2/12/2005 4:25:28 PM EDT
[#48]
Is it ok if I smoke?
Link Posted: 2/12/2005 4:28:27 PM EDT
[#49]
Link Posted: 2/12/2005 4:30:28 PM EDT
[#50]
I will take a large popcorn and a coke overhere.

Tag
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 3
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top