Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 6/23/2001 5:42:54 AM EDT
Well The Bob Pope show is here in Nahsville at the I 24 Expo this weekend. Saturday 9-5 and Sunday 9-4. Anyone here going to be there?? I'm going to be there around 12. So if you see a guy with brown hair, a goatee, and 2 AR15's over his shoulder to sell or trade that will be me. Come up and talk to me.
Link Posted: 6/23/2001 5:56:05 AM EDT
[#1]
I'll be there with my dad, xanadu. The Pope show is pretty cool, shame all my preban lower money is tied up, but that's another story. Any other mid Tenneseans who can, head on down to the show, they're a pretty good show, compared to the Bill Goodman show. Has it's share of both bargains and over priced stuff.

If anyone sees some guy up in the rafters, dressed all in black, with 5 guns, two combat knives, a katana, 40 pounds of gear, a black face mask and some strange looking boots-
It ain't me[:D]

Juggernaut[%(]
Link Posted: 6/23/2001 7:48:39 AM EDT
[#2]
I'll be there, probably around 12. I'll be the guy laughing at the $2300 pre-bans. I may have my M4 slung, using to check magazine fit.
Link Posted: 6/23/2001 7:56:28 AM EDT
[#3]
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top