x
[img]http://www.fsb.ru/history/book/white/2-3-1.jpg[/img]

Link Posted: 6/21/2001 8:04:33 PM EDT
[#1]
My God, will this topic ever go away? [>(]
Link Posted: 6/21/2001 8:07:24 PM EDT
[#2]
yeah, that morbid curiosity, you just couldn't pass it up ugh? [rolleyes]

Well, quite a few had posted that they were unable to download, now they can put their 2 cents in.  It's a free country, look or don't look, only you control your keyboard...
Link Posted: 6/21/2001 8:18:38 PM EDT
[#3]
Oh Sweet Jesus!  What a way to go.

You can't help but feel sorry for the guy.  I think I read somewhere that he was a captured Russian in Chechnya.  

No wonder moral in the Russian army sucks.

BTW, isn't the FSB the "New KGB?"  I thought it was the new Russian State Security Bureau.

Is it possible we're just looking at some old Soviet style propaganda?
Link Posted: 6/21/2001 8:21:57 PM EDT
[#4]
The vid everyone has been talking about is a Chechyn video, the pics were taken from it and put up on the Russian Secret Police site, for what reason I don't know as I don't speak Russian.  Maybe to keep the troops from surrendering?

Doc, let me ask, where you not able to see the video?
Link Posted: 6/21/2001 8:37:43 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
The vid everyone has been talking about is a Chechyn video, the pics were taken from it and put up on the Russian Secret Police site, for what reason I don't know as I don't speak Russian.  Maybe to keep the troops from surrendering?

View Quote

I haven't yet.  Right now, I'm on my girlfriends slow-assed 33.6 modem.  I'll wait until tomorrow to use my T3 line at work.

Incidentially, I'm not a Doctor.  My name stands for "Michigander in Maryland"  I am a biochemist tho'.
Link Posted: 6/21/2001 8:45:26 PM EDT
[#6]
wow! neet! [chainsawkill]

OOPS! i just ate! [puke]

AGHHHHHHH! the IMAGE!    [whacko]

Link Posted: 6/21/2001 8:48:36 PM EDT
[#7]
The vid is balck and white, but the pics are color.  Can anyone post a colorized version of this, if it exists?  Maybe use some software on the original to colorize it?
Link Posted: 6/21/2001 8:50:08 PM EDT
[#8]
Yep Ticonderoga, pretty gruesome. If you click the picture links at the bottom there's another one with an older bearded guy that's pretty graphic too. What is it all about though? Why are those people getting decapitated? How did you come across that?
Link Posted: 6/21/2001 9:21:21 PM EDT
[#9]
Here's another pic I found!
[url]http://www.insanepictures.com/pic.shtml?0455.jpg[/url]
Link Posted: 6/21/2001 10:05:14 PM EDT
[#10]
thanks I did'nt see the video, anyone still got it?
Link Posted: 6/21/2001 10:23:58 PM EDT
[#11]
[url]http://www.rangerarms.com/russian_death_video.htm[/url]
Link Posted: 6/21/2001 10:58:21 PM EDT
[#12]
Wow! they just kept on talking (story), no big deal, just as if they did it everyday. thanks Ticonderoga
Link Posted: 6/22/2001 12:05:44 AM EDT
[#13]
They do say war is hell and this just goes to prove it. Us humans can be among the most vicious creatures on this planet, and one of the few which kills their own species and actually and can actually enjoy it.

Sniper for Justice          

VINCE AUT MORIRE (Conquer or Die)
Link Posted: 6/22/2001 1:25:22 AM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:

View Quote

I'm guessin' the russians'll use it for motivational purposes. It wouldn't be hard to de-humanize the other guy after watchin' that and You can bet any troop Who saw the vid' will fight like a cornered rat before He surrendered (if He doesn't go AWOL first that is).

A.b.Herbert (2/503rd ABN RVN) wrote in His book "Soldier" (He's the second most decorated troop after Audie) that killing prisoners cost valuable info (that may have saved lives later) but, more than that, that it created a "fight to the death" mentality in the other guy that, had He not had it before, was sure as hell there now. Which meant YOUR guys had to root-out and kill EVERY SINGLE ONE OF YOUR FOE.
Link Posted: 6/22/2001 1:45:07 AM EDT
[#15]
Here's another SICK MOVIE that someone e-mailed over to the "House of McUZI":
(WARNING -- VERY GRAPHIC and DISTURBING!)

This is another reason why we need the UN to ensure the safety of the world populace

[url]www.mcuzi.com/movies/beaten.asf[/url]

Link Posted: 6/22/2001 2:37:02 AM EDT
[#16]
id like to cut the throats of all those coward rag heads and black bastards myself.
Link Posted: 6/22/2001 3:44:39 AM EDT
[#17]
Hey, you have to think, the chechens have been trying to remove the iron fist of russia for a while now, their country looks liek a moonscape, what woudl you do to the guy who killed your wife and children (or the representitive of same)?  Slitting his throat is pretty light stuff.

Link Posted: 6/22/2001 8:41:13 AM EDT
[#18]
I don't see what the big deal is, worse things happen in war. There are better ways to die but that's not so bad and was relatively quick. Those of you that have served in any conflict already know this. Those of you who haven't don't have a clue. If you find this that distrubing than you really won't have the stomach to handle war either. Hell, my mom has done worse things in war, she was a ROK soldier during the Korean conflict. I've been trained to do worse things by the USMC. Spoiled pampered americans, what do you know about war, most of you have never seen it except on TV and have a hard time stomaching that too. Yes that is an act of brutality, but war in itself is an act of brutality.
Link Posted: 6/22/2001 8:46:16 AM EDT
[#19]
If that Russian soldier had been sent here by the UN, we'd all be playing dodgeball with his severed noggin!
Link Posted: 6/22/2001 6:27:56 PM EDT
[#20]
My friend translated some from the website, can't vouch for his Russian language skills

The site is a history of the Russian Security Apparatchik, critisizes it for its historical brutality.  The picture subtitles indicate that it is a video documentary of the execution of a Chechen rebel who failed to evade capture during the First Chechen War (November 1992) Russia lost that war.
Link Posted: 6/22/2001 8:41:17 PM EDT
[#21]
that's disturbing, and it takes a lot to bother me, real killing is about all that affects me. If this was from a holliwood movie it wouldn't bother me, but this is real? Damn
Link Posted: 6/22/2001 10:17:47 PM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:
that's disturbing, and it takes a lot to bother me, real killing is about all that affects me. If this was from a holliwood movie it wouldn't bother me, but this is real? Damn
View Quote

oh yeah, it's real.

You are right, I think about this video every day since I saw it.  It really disturbs me as well.
Link Posted: 6/23/2001 1:47:29 AM EDT
[#23]
I think I am going to have this thought in my mind the rest of my life...... I wouldnt do that at all, not even if he killed someone loved, very very disturbing... I have one of my SKS's in my hands right now....not letting it go for a very long time.......
Matt, very disturbed and frighten.
PS: it is very hard to disturb me.

BTW, I am too afraid to even watch it again, i watched it 2 times, cant watch it a third :*(
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top