Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 6/21/2001 5:28:26 AM EDT
Armalite is taking a cue from our own garryowen and making a polymer lower for their AR180.  Selling the complete rifle for [red][b]$590[/b][/red].  

Take a look at [url]www.armalite.com[/url]

Norm

Edited the price.  CRS is kicking in.  Thanks, Uncle Buck.
Link Posted: 6/21/2001 5:35:49 AM EDT
[#1]
I already ordered mine. They're back ordered to Sept./Oct.. Dealer price is $480.00 for now. MSRP is $590.00 where did you get the $650.00 figure?
Link Posted: 6/21/2001 5:40:29 AM EDT
[#2]
Link Posted: 6/21/2001 5:51:40 AM EDT
[#3]
Just put one on order, Deleivery is supposed to be in early november.

Might buy another, they are so inexpensive.
Link Posted: 6/21/2001 5:32:37 PM EDT
[#4]
I`m having my local dealer looking into them. I should know by Tuesday about delivery time.
Link Posted: 6/21/2001 6:50:32 PM EDT
[#5]
Are the bores chrome lined?  I hope so.  If not, I will probably buy one anyway.  Thanks for the info.  Also, I think the folks making the M-96 may have to come off their price a little.
Link Posted: 6/21/2001 6:53:03 PM EDT
[#6]
Spoke with someone at ArmaLite yesterday.  They said they hope to start shipping next week.  No promise, just relating their hope to start next week.  Those just ordering now will have to wait a while because, apparently, people have been ordering them like crazy.  I am supposed to get one of the first ones, will let y'all know.
Link Posted: 6/21/2001 6:55:55 PM EDT
[#7]
no ma''mm:
Not chrome lined.  But for the price, I personally will buy one.

Zane
Link Posted: 6/21/2001 7:09:57 PM EDT
[#8]
Thanks Zane.  Yeah for that kinda of scratch I'm gonna get one too.  Who knows, but the time I can get one by my wife they may be selling stainless barrels.  Thanks for the info.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top