Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 6/20/2001 7:28:33 AM EDT
The one I am looking at is 30x60x25 firelined $899. Good Deal? I was going to use this size as i do live in apartment with a basement that is off limts to me (so it has to go in the apartment and I have limited space in it. Anyone have any experience with this safe Co. or know of a local safe dealer in the Lehigh Valley, Pa. area?
Link Posted: 6/20/2001 8:05:54 AM EDT
[#1]
I have a Heritage and I am completely satisfied with it. It is well built and a good looking safe also. I called the factory to ask a question about the safe, and during that conversation he said no one has broken one open yet. They have had only four real attempts. If you look at a well built safe, you can see why a common thief would pass one up for easier pickings. Heritage says they have the best lifetime warranty in the industry.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top