Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 6/16/2001 10:50:47 PM EDT
Yes, I'am getting ready early this year!

Here is a couple of my ideas:

1) Douglas MacArthur. The sunglasses, pipe [):)], the hat. I like this one.

2) Capt. Crunch (Don't ask).

3) Castro
Link Posted: 6/16/2001 11:05:35 PM EDT
[#1]
Ummm...You do know it's June...right??

sgtar15
Link Posted: 6/16/2001 11:11:41 PM EDT
[#2]
me and two of my friends (who were too chicken shit to go through with it) were going to be different fletch characters.  i was to be of course fletch the lakers star with the afro...  then another the doctor (rosenfetus) and the other the airplane mechanic (g.gordon liddy)  since i am not able to have fun, you can have those ideas!
Link Posted: 6/16/2001 11:12:31 PM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:
Ummm...You do know it's June...right??

sgtar15
View Quote

Like I said, I'm getting ready early. See if I can find bits and pieces of my costume when I get the chance.
Link Posted: 6/16/2001 11:16:50 PM EDT
[#4]
Just giving you a hard time...I always wanted to be a Middle Ages Knight..complete with sword and armor.

sgtar15
Link Posted: 6/16/2001 11:18:48 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
me and two of my friends (who were too chicken shit to go through with it) were going to be different fletch characters.  i was to be of course fletch the lakers star with the afro...  then another the doctor (rosenfetus) and the other the airplane mechanic (g.gordon liddy)  since i am not able to have fun, you can have those ideas!
View Quote

Classic movie. " Come on boys, it's all ball bearings. Maybe, you guys need a refresher course."
Link Posted: 6/16/2001 11:19:21 PM EDT
[#6]
I went as a corndog last year.

All ya need is some of that yellowish foam mattress type padding, some string, some tape, and a toilet plunger (a clean one would be nice).

I was thinking of going this year as a gladiator.  But since I'm fat, ugly and overly white, I'd probably look like I just got out of a gay bar.  

So... I'm going to monitor this thread looking for ideas as well.

Link Posted: 6/16/2001 11:23:44 PM EDT
[#7]
mach1
".......Heyyyyy!"
Link Posted: 6/16/2001 11:27:03 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:

I was thinking of going this year as a gladiator.  But since I'm fat, ugly and overly white, I'd probably look like I just got out of a gay bar.  

So... I'm going to monitor this thread looking for ideas as well.

View Quote

Dude, that was funny. I spilled my beer. [:O]

I like the corndog. Creative. Hey, Sgtar, I didn't take offense. I do have a serious problem with time. Ever forget what day it is? I do it all the time. [:D]
Link Posted: 6/16/2001 11:28:32 PM EDT
[#9]
I usually put of costumes till the last minute for Halloween, so they can either be brilliantly clever or pitifully lame.

The thugs from "A Clockwork Orange"  I used my brother's fencing uniform, then bought a plastic bowler hat from a costume store and got a cane.

Jedi.  Monk's robe and a lightsaber toy.

"Sabotage" video cop.  Cheesy short-sleeve dress shirt, slacks, shoulder holster, sunglasses, grease the hair.
Link Posted: 6/16/2001 11:35:43 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:
The thugs from "A Clockwork Orange"

I usually put of costumes till the last minute for Halloween, so they can either be brilliantly clever or pitifully lame.
View Quote

I almost did the "Clockwork Orange" thing a few years back. Most of my friends are somewhat challenged when it comes to classic movies. Didn't think they would get it. Screw, I'm pulling out all the stops this year!

Pompey: "Ben?..Nice to meet you."
Link Posted: 6/16/2001 11:42:53 PM EDT
[#11]
A friend of mine went as "used toilet paper" a few years back

Now THAT was funny as hell.
Link Posted: 6/17/2001 6:47:08 AM EDT
[#12]
Link Posted: 6/17/2001 11:27:43 AM EDT
[#13]
hitler, that would stirr some people up big time.

i got a horrible idea for a halloween costume the other day, in fact its so awful im not going to talk about it.it really makes me sick
Link Posted: 6/17/2001 11:54:15 AM EDT
[#14]
I'm kind of partial to this guy, its my costume every year. Scares the shit out of the kids.

[img]http://www.halloweenmovies.com/newpics/h1pics/H1_3_002.JPG[/img]
Link Posted: 6/17/2001 12:31:35 PM EDT
[#15]
heh halloween

im gonna go a a japanese Hentai anime   Naughty tentacle
Link Posted: 6/17/2001 12:33:18 PM EDT
[#16]
Several years ago employees of 7-11 were told to dress up for Halloween. The one working at the store I frequented at night dressed as a flasher.
He cut off a pair of trouser legs and taped the bottom of them from his knees down. Other than that he was only wearing a pair of swim trunks that his "victims" did not notice. He fashioned a giant "penis" out of a pair of womens nylons with a large purple head and attached a string to it which ran down one arm. Over this he wore a trench coat. When he grabbed either side of his trench coat and whipped it open "flashing" the "victim" the string was stretched tight causing the "penis" to jump up and point towards the ceiling. He was a dirty old man type any way and it worked well for him.
I spent half my shift standing out of sight in the back of the store watching him shock the Hell out people coming in the store.
Link Posted: 6/17/2001 1:02:02 PM EDT
[#17]
ROTFLMAO
Link Posted: 6/17/2001 1:16:46 PM EDT
[#18]
I'd go with the cheapest.

BABY HUEY

all you need is a white bed sheet made into a diaper. Som big ass safety pins. A bonnet. A baby bottle with White Russian in it for fun. VOILA a custom.
Link Posted: 6/17/2001 3:05:14 PM EDT
[#19]

A Terrorist from Half-Life Counterstrike.  

Easy: BDU pants, Black Shirt, Black gloves, Black boots, TA-50, and Black ski mask.

Link Posted: 6/17/2001 3:11:43 PM EDT
[#20]
going dressed as a pregnant nun always goes over well..
Link Posted: 6/17/2001 3:16:11 PM EDT
[#21]
How come no one tries to be high ranking officers for Halloween? Five/four star Generals or Admirals. Complete in full uniform for the season. Stars and several rows of ribbons is a must.
Link Posted: 6/17/2001 3:19:09 PM EDT
[#22]
go as a "ghost" just where a white sheet with with 2 eye holes cut out  or if u are really daring add a cone shaped hat
Link Posted: 6/17/2001 3:26:14 PM EDT
[#23]
Link Posted: 6/17/2001 3:42:54 PM EDT
[#24]
About 3 years ago, I spent like $1000.00 on my halloween costume...

I bought a Giant 5' Diamater Afro
A bunch of XXXL FUBU Clothes
Brown Grease Paint
A Glass Crack Pipe
10 fake Gold Rings
5 giant fake gold rope chains
an alarm Clock
and 6 fitted Gold tooth caps...

I covered myself in Brown Grease Paint, put on the clothes and the Afro, a gaudy fake ring on each finger, hooked the alarm clock and crack-pipe to one of the fake gold chains, and hung them around my neck, and put in the mouthfull of gold caps..

I won the $50.00 prize for best costume [:)]
Link Posted: 6/17/2001 3:43:13 PM EDT
[#25]
Put a black rubber inner tube around your face, with big red wooly socks hanging out.  Cut up a old wig and glue the hair on in strategic places.  Oh ya... stuff the socks with paper or such to simulate swollen hemmoroids.  A smear or two of chocolate pudding on your cheek is good for a groan or two! To simulate dingle berries roll up a tissue and stick them in the hair!!    

Of course depending on the person wearing the costume,  people might not notice the difference!     Happy Halloween!!
Link Posted: 6/17/2001 6:14:32 PM EDT
[#26]
Link Posted: 6/17/2001 6:49:58 PM EDT
[#27]
You could always stay home on Halloween this year and just tell everybody you went out as the Invisable Man.  Just a suggestion.  [:)]

I plan to dress up as the Road Warrior this year on Halloween since Y2K was a big non-event.  My Y2K plan was if SHTF, I would strip down one of my cars of the extra weight, fill it with survival gear, guns and ammo, and fight my way to the hills dressed and armed in case of mass disruption.     [heavy]

[b]-RoadDog[/b]
[img]http://www.stopstart.fsnet.co.uk/Gif/scooby1.gif[/img]
Link Posted: 6/17/2001 7:02:20 PM EDT
[#28]
I heard Foie Gras costumes are going to be popular this year.

Link Posted: 6/17/2001 7:58:14 PM EDT
[#29]
Get a white sheet and cut alot of holes in it.  Then go around you area asking for trick or treat and hope that you only get rocks.
Link Posted: 6/18/2001 8:42:16 AM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:
Put a black rubber inner tube around your face, with big red wooly socks hanging out.  Cut up a old wig and glue the hair on in strategic places.  Oh ya... stuff the socks with paper or such to simulate swollen hemmoroids.  A smear or two of chocolate pudding on your cheek is good for a groan or two! To simulate dingle berries roll up a tissue and stick them in the hair!!    
View Quote

You're going as Hangfire?
Link Posted: 6/18/2001 8:59:43 AM EDT
[#31]
Think I`ll borrow a rent-a-cop uniform from a buddy, and go as"MALL NINGA"![heavy]
Link Posted: 6/18/2001 9:04:04 AM EDT
[#32]
About 4 years ago I _did_ go as a mid-east terrorist, I had the smock, turban, a big fake black beard and a briefcase with blinking lights, no gun though...

2 years ago I did a ver cool grim reaper setup, had a long flowing black and grey outfit, and painted all exposed skin black.  I took an old pair of sunglasses and wired red led's in the middle of each lens, and had a battery pack and switch in my pocket inside the cloak.  All you could see in low light was a dark cloaked figure carrying a scythe with two red glowing eyes.  It scared the _crap_ out of a lot of people heh heh.
Link Posted: 6/18/2001 9:28:42 AM EDT
[#33]
Saw a guy last year in wrapped in a brown sheet with tennis balls glued to it - a piece of shit w/ corn.  He won some pretty big prizes.
Link Posted: 6/18/2001 10:44:41 AM EDT
[#34]
Link Posted: 6/18/2001 10:48:55 AM EDT
[#35]
Troy, thats what got poor Elian Gonzalez so scared...
Definetly one of the scariest costumes...
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top