Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 6/15/2001 11:25:21 PM EDT
Link Posted: 6/16/2001 12:22:42 AM EDT
[#1]
Welcome aboard! I used to think about getting a Beta C Mag. I decided not two for several tactical reasons and one because of cost. If you have a Beta C on it makes your weapons system considerably more heavy. If you have a malfunction with it you have to go to a back up magazine so why not just get more magazines. The manouverability of the weapon will be slower due to extra weight. The only place I can see and advantage would be in a fixed position with a good field of fire. Considering the cost I would just buy a bunch of GI mags. If you are looking for a Beta C Magazine for collecting then I could see it. I have also thought about getting a 22 upper for one of my AR lowers.

No Slack!
Link Posted: 6/16/2001 12:25:50 AM EDT
[#2]
Welcome to the board.  Hold on tight, stick to your opinions, and don't be thin skinned!!  Things can get kind of scary at times here in GD.

sgtar15
Link Posted: 6/16/2001 7:48:59 AM EDT
[#3]
Link Posted: 6/16/2001 9:09:17 AM EDT
[#4]
hey booger,wherein IA you live??
Link Posted: 6/16/2001 3:04:36 PM EDT
[#5]
Hey there buddy welcome...Nice set o' guns there. Don't knock the Beta till youv'e shot one, it is ALOT of fun....It feels never ending on a semi auto. Yeah its heavy, it rattles, ya' gotta change your hold on the gun, but hot damn that bad boy looks good and functions like a charm...Rubens the man when ya' just gotta have the ultimate mag!!!!!!
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top