Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 6/15/2001 3:16:30 PM EDT
I've hit a new low today....

The cable connection was disconnected from my house.  My parents wanna drop Cox@home in favor of Crapuserve, WTF!??!  I tried explaining to them that for the money, Cox cant be beat.  Unfortunately, the Captain cant obtain his bid sheet thru Cox, so he wants to sign on with the Devil because America West only offers online scheduling thru Crapuserve.

But back to the point, how many of you have ever been forced to go to your library where you have to sign in just sol you can go online.

Im gonna go hand my head in shame now.

At least theres some semi sexy eye candy here, chich next to me gave me a dirty look when she saw the the dude in a ski mask with an AK on the opening page of McUzi.com.  I was like what?  You wann amake something of it?  Why dont you get your bitch ass home and do some cooking and cleaning, and perhaps a little birthing be fore I get really mad.

Oh yeah, why dont women need drivers licenses?

Theres not a road btwn the bedroom and the kitchen.

teehee

im done, times almost up....dirty rat bastards
Link Posted: 6/15/2001 3:20:40 PM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 6/15/2001 3:20:52 PM EDT
[#2]
Link Posted: 6/15/2001 3:27:57 PM EDT
[#3]
Link Posted: 6/15/2001 4:29:02 PM EDT
[#4]
[s]I've got Cox, TopCrest.[/s] [That sounded wrong in so many ways!!]
[s]In a dire emergency, feel free to come by and use mine.[/s] [Man, that sounded even more homo than before!]

[b]Nevermind.[/b]
Link Posted: 6/15/2001 4:38:59 PM EDT
[#5]
TC, I've been forced to go to a Cybercafe when our service was down. Email is pretty vital to us.

Sinistral Rifleman I feel for you. I can only connect at 256k. :)

cajun
Link Posted: 6/15/2001 4:42:44 PM EDT
[#6]
Link Posted: 6/15/2001 4:45:11 PM EDT
[#7]
Link Posted: 6/15/2001 4:50:14 PM EDT
[#8]
WARNING!!!

TopCrest, just a little warning...

Years ago I was a member of a non-gun related board on the web.  I must of had somewhere around 500-540 posts.  I don't remember exactly how many posts. Anyway, I had to do some research at one of the libraries that had Internet access and I wanted to catch up with my posting on that particular board.  For two days I had posted a number of replies to fellow members like I always do.  Somewhere along the line, somebody used the libray computer I was using to backtrack screen by screen to get to my log-in screen and enter under my user name and post whatever he wanted.  I do remember leaving in a hurry after posting one of the days.  I do know this is how somebody accessed my account because I did a test on another board I was a member on and it worked with that technique.  Also, during my test, I found out later it was a little difficult to clear my user name and password from the library computers.  

Next thing I know, I was completely banned from that site forever!  No email or anything from the adminstrators of the site to explain why I was banned.  I did a little follow-up and seen numberous cyber members I've made contact with on that board calling me names through their postings like, jerk, stupid, slimeball, A-hole, and other names I've fogotten.  Many of them were asking what had gotten into me?  I had never flamed anybody, so they were totally confused.  I simply said, forget that site!  I'm not going to explain my side.  After about a week the adminstrator deleted ALL of my posts and user name forever!

Again, watch it with public computers!

[b]-RoadDog[/b]
 [img]http://www.stopstart.fsnet.co.uk/Gif/scooby1.gif[/img]
Link Posted: 6/15/2001 4:57:41 PM EDT
[#9]
SR do you realize that there are some on this board that will not know what PONG is? I guess that dates some of us doesn't it. Does it ever do Space Invaders?
Link Posted: 6/15/2001 5:03:31 PM EDT
[#10]
Link Posted: 6/15/2001 5:18:12 PM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:

ROOFLE!

Hey TREETOP, I think we're going to see Tomb Raider tonight or something.  You should come with us to stare at Lara Croft's boobs.  They'll look even bigger on the movie screen, but they won't be 3D rendered or have lens flare like on my computer.  You can't have it all I guess.
View Quote

I'd like to join you guys, but I've got previous [i]engagement[/i]s in California this weekend.

I'll be back Sunday night.
Link Posted: 6/15/2001 5:22:17 PM EDT
[#12]
Link Posted: 6/15/2001 5:34:12 PM EDT
[#13]
It's looking like tomorrow night is the night, Striker. Thank you for the well wishes. [:D]

-McJitters.
Link Posted: 6/15/2001 6:28:14 PM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:
It's looking like tomorrow night is the night, Striker. Thank you for the well wishes. [:D]

-McJitters.
View Quote

Hang in there buddy. You'll do right. [^]

But for selfish reasons we need to get together before you tie the knot... Humm......Sounds kinda [b]HOMO[/b]  

What I mean is I'm married & would still like to go out with you....No that doesn't sound right either.

Ah what the heck----Best Wishes [:D]

Link Posted: 6/16/2001 9:13:47 PM EDT
[#15]
Link Posted: 6/16/2001 9:31:16 PM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:

At least theres some semi sexy eye candy here, chich next to me gave me a dirty look when she saw the the dude in a ski mask with an AK on the opening page of McUzi.com.  
View Quote

Hmmm..  Apparently you haven't been over to the [url]McUZI.com[/url] House of Ill Repute Lately.  

The new main pic is NEW !  

Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top