Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 6/15/2001 4:48:56 AM EDT
Green, White or Yellow?
Link Posted: 6/15/2001 4:52:20 AM EDT
[#1]
My application was green. One copy goes to the BATF, other copy goes to CLEO - Chief Law Enforcement Officer in you neighborhood. Still waiting on mine to show up....
Link Posted: 6/15/2001 4:54:36 AM EDT
[#2]
Green it is!

I'm off to the local copy store to get some green 11.5x17 paper.
Link Posted: 6/15/2001 5:23:07 AM EDT
[#3]
Its 8.5x14" standard legal paper, not 11.5x17".

Kharn
Link Posted: 6/15/2001 5:47:18 AM EDT
[#4]
Link Posted: 6/15/2001 6:23:03 AM EDT
[#5]
Fraudulent slip of the fingers!  I'm a draftsman and I work with 11x17 a lot so that is where that came from!

BTW, I noticed some very desirable rifles on the list of C&R's.  Where does one look for such pieces as:
[list][*]"Armalite, AR 10, 1955, cal. 7.62mm NATO submachinegun"[/*]
[*]Armalite AR-15, Model 601,.223 cal., mfd. by Colt. Must be marked "Armalite." [/*]
[*]Armalite AR-15, .222 Remington or.223 cals., produced by Armalite. [/*]
[*]Armalite, AR-18, selective fire rifle, cal. .223[/*]
[*]Browning automatic rifle (BAR), model 1918A2[/*]
[*]Australian, Owen MK I and MK II Submachineguns, cal. 9mm[/*]
[*]British, STEN submachineguns Mk. I, Mk. II, Mk. III, Mk. IV and Mk. V, cal. 9mm, original British Commonwealth Military issue only. [/*]
[*]Colt, Monitor model machine rifle, cal. 30-06, commercial version of the BAR, 18" barrel, vertical pistol grip, Cutts compensator, mfd. by Colt.
[/*]
[*]Fabrique Nationale, model BAR, full automatic rifle, all cals., as mfd. by Fabrique Nationale, Herstal, Belgium[/*]
[*]German MP41 submachineguns, cal. 9mm parabellum, mfd. by C.G. Haenel, Suhl, Germany during WWII. Original WWII German production, only. [/*][/list]

And other such weapons?

Thanks guys.
Link Posted: 6/15/2001 6:44:48 AM EDT
[#6]
C&R FFL does not apply to NFA weapons.

It only lets an out-of-state dealer ship a C&R NFA weapon to you after the normal NFA preocess (sheirff, prints, photo, Form 4,...).

You are able to skip the part of an out-of-state Class III having to send to an in-state Class III before it can be transferred to you via the normal NFA transfer process.

Plus NFA weapons of the type you desire have to be legal in your home state.

Hope this helps.
Link Posted: 6/15/2001 7:56:55 AM EDT
[#7]
btt
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top