Site Notices
Posted: 6/14/2001 5:44:51 PM EDT
Right now!
Link Posted: 6/14/2001 5:48:38 PM EDT
[#1]
Was just going to post the same....ought to be good [:D]
Link Posted: 6/14/2001 6:04:10 PM EDT
[#2]
As usual Ted spanked the liberal NY democrat.  Ted used reason and facts, the Congressman used emotion, lies and pure fear-based rhetoric.

Ted Nugent - 1
Congressman - 0

CMOS
Link Posted: 6/14/2001 6:04:37 PM EDT
[#3]
Link Posted: 6/14/2001 6:05:52 PM EDT
[#4]
woo-hoo! looked liked Ted wanted to choke that congressman.
Link Posted: 6/14/2001 6:05:55 PM EDT
[#5]
This is B.S!

Greg Meeks, the opposition speaker to Ted Nugent, as well as Colmes, HAD to resort to personal attacks instead of sticking to the topic of discussion.

Alan Colmes questioned him only on comments that he allegedly made that would paint him as a racist and anti-LEO.

Greg Meeks made statements about "you have been playing the guitar too much" whenever Ted tried to get a point across.

Also, I think FOX news should have alloted more time to this subject, as it would have been more interesting to see what would happen after the the Lefties ran out of personal attacks.

[sniper]
                   [heavy]
                   [uzi]
Link Posted: 6/14/2001 6:08:10 PM EDT
[#6]
Urban, good point about more time.  Let's light up the FOX News email bin and let them know we want more of Ted.

CMOS
Link Posted: 6/14/2001 6:09:08 PM EDT
[#7]
Hey folks,

Janet Reno is doing an interview on FOX, too.  She MAY run vs. Jeb Bush in Florida.  If there is EVER a time for me to get involed in politics...

[%|][smash]
Link Posted: 6/14/2001 6:09:49 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:

Alan Colmes questioned him only on comments that he allegedly made that would paint him as a racist and anti-LEO.
View Quote

Then good old ted dispatched the Bravo Sirra.  He is the man, I just happen to be sitting here listening to Fred Bear on Full Bluntal Nugity.  

Link Posted: 6/14/2001 6:10:05 PM EDT
[#9]
Ted kicked butt as usual...

Rick
Link Posted: 6/14/2001 6:15:04 PM EDT
[#10]
So, let's light up H&C email at foxnews.com requesting more time be spent with ted nugent and see how unbias they will be at letting the people decide on what they want to hear.

Iso
Link Posted: 6/14/2001 6:15:24 PM EDT
[#11]
Did anyone else think that the good congressman had been tipping the bottle a little bit or is it just me?   [beer]
Link Posted: 6/14/2001 6:34:42 PM EDT
[#12]
Better yet,

"Congressman, what would you do if you were at home and someone kicked in the door with the intent to do harm to your family?"

"I'd call the police".

Ah, yeah, riiiiiiiiight....

CMOS
Link Posted: 6/14/2001 6:35:54 PM EDT
[#13]
Of course they had to bring up full auto, as if to say that there are full auto's all over the place, like our AR's.

Ted mentioned something about his organization.  Does he have some kind of pro-gun group we can join?
Link Posted: 6/14/2001 6:41:14 PM EDT
[#14]
Ted has his own organization but I can't remember the name. He is also, I believe, on the board of the NRA.
Link Posted: 6/14/2001 6:41:31 PM EDT
[#15]
Originally Posted By LARRY G:
Ted mentioned something about his organization.  Does he have some kind of pro-gun group we can join?
View Quote

Yes, Ted Nugents United Sportsman of America.

[url]
https://secure.gnetworks.com/tnusa/application.htm[/url]
Link Posted: 6/14/2001 7:35:00 PM EDT
[#16]
I've never really liked Ted's style of music. Just not quite my taste. But that is the only thing about Ted I don't like.

He is one of the best informed and eloquent speakers we have. And totally unflappable.

Go tear'em a new one, Ted!!
Link Posted: 6/15/2001 3:27:10 AM EDT
[#17]
Here is a direct link to his homepage

[url]http://www.tnugent.com/index1.shtml[/url]

He has always helped kids get into the outdoors.

Ted grants terminally
                                                        ill children their last
                                                        wishes to HUNT!
                                                        "Make-A-Wish just
                                                        makes me want to
                                                        puke my guts out!"
                                                        -Ted Nugent
Link Posted: 6/15/2001 3:44:17 AM EDT
[#18]
Fox news are a bunch of morons if they think that 5 minutes is enough time for anyone to make their point on the gun dabate.I especially found it funny when Hannity asked the Democrap,"Congressman,if someone broke into your home with the intent to cause you or your family harm what would you do?" to which the DemoCRAP replies,"Well uhm,I would call da police".Then just as the Democrap finished saying this you hear Ted scream,"By the time the cops get there you're already DEAD!!"
Link Posted: 6/15/2001 4:25:43 AM EDT
[#19]
As usual, Nuge ruled the day.

Like Johnny GT said, his music ain't my style, but you GOTTA love ole Ted!!!!

I was alittle disappointed that Hannity and Nuge let that fool Meeks get away with comparing registering guns to registering cars.

There is ABSOLUTELY NO restriction WHATSOEVER on who can OWN an autobile. Registration ONLY comes up IF you are going to drive that car on public roads. If we are gonna compare cars to guns, there should be NO RESTRICTIONS WHATSOEVER as to the ownership of firearms.

I was particularly pissed at Meeks crap "Ted, you've been playing your music too much" and circling his head with his finger (ala "Your crazy")

What kind of an argument is that???. Meeks shamed himself. I'm just glad America was there to see it.
Link Posted: 6/15/2001 4:27:18 AM EDT
[#20]
I wasn't suprised by, Colmes trying to demonize, Ted. It's the only thing, liberals have! Instead of actual factual debate, they need to bring in emotionally charged statements.

Of course, Ted wasn't going to fall for that. [:)]

Meeks came off as the idiot. He hasn't a clue, nor did he have any fact's, just the standard liberal, demonizing and emotional crying.
Link Posted: 6/15/2001 5:03:06 AM EDT
[#21]
I just emailed Hannity. You can email each one of them individually on the website.
Lets all bombard them with Pro Ted/Pro Gun letters.
Also.....It says on their site to email them if there is a "hot topic" you think they should be covering....How about the UN Gun Ban, and the lack of coverage thereof in the U.S. media?
Lets see if we can get them to draw alittle attention to it.
Link Posted: 6/15/2001 6:07:38 AM EDT
[#22]
Ted Nugent Rules!!!!!!!!
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top