Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 6/14/2001 5:32:02 AM EDT
At 8:30am Eastern, the Nuge will be debating a "no fir" guy.  Tune in!
Link Posted: 6/14/2001 5:33:46 AM EDT
[#1]
Oh man!
I hope it makes it to E!
Link Posted: 6/14/2001 6:13:54 AM EDT
[#2]
Normally I dont have to wake up that early but to hear that I will.  [kill]
Link Posted: 6/14/2001 8:12:29 AM EDT
[#3]
As we speak, my wife is buying tickets to see the Nuge.[:d]
Link Posted: 6/17/2001 1:34:36 AM EDT
[#4]
My wife got our tickets day before yesterday!
Link Posted: 6/17/2001 6:41:11 AM EDT
[#5]
Howard Stern is pro gun I believe. He doesn't talk about it enough, wish he would, but I remember reading an artical about it some time back.
Link Posted: 6/17/2001 9:30:43 AM EDT
[#6]
I think the Nuge should eat the hippie and wear his skin.
Link Posted: 6/17/2001 9:32:41 AM EDT
[#7]
I am a listener of Howard Stern, he supposedly owns a Glock.  He's talked about it on the air before.  But he also backed Clinton for re-election and Al Gore.  
Link Posted: 6/17/2001 5:35:34 PM EDT
[#8]
Hopefully he'll bring some deer jerkey with him.
Link Posted: 6/17/2001 5:40:35 PM EDT
[#9]
I don't like Howard stern at all.  I did not hear the Nuge the other day on stern, listened for about 5 mins and heard no mention of him being on and turned the show off.  He is on before G. Gordon Liddy here and pushes the first hour of the G-man to the end of the show, it messes everything up.  I think Stern sucks and can't stand his show.  
Link Posted: 6/17/2001 8:57:38 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:
I don't like Howard stern at all.  I did not hear the Nuge the other day on stern, listened for about 5 mins and heard no mention of him being on and turned the show off.  He is on before G. Gordon Liddy here and pushes the first hour of the G-man to the end of the show, it messes everything up.  I think Stern sucks and can't stand his show.  
View Quote

I laughed when Stern was driven out of our market....
Link Posted: 6/18/2001 9:51:47 PM EDT
[#11]

I was going to become a member of PETA....until I found out that it DIDN'T stand for

"People for Eating Tasty Animals"
[:)]

Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top