Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 6/11/2001 8:06:39 PM EDT
[img]http://wsphotofews.excite.com/024/Mf/XB/im/yw91768.jpg[/img]
Link Posted: 6/11/2001 8:10:59 PM EDT
[#1]
SteyrAUG - This didn't happen to be a 'shotgun'
wedding, did it?[:D] 'Cause I don't see any.

Eric The(InquiringMindsWantToKnow)Hun[>]:)]
Link Posted: 6/11/2001 8:11:03 PM EDT
[#2]
Nice pic. But I think Thompsons would have gone better with your Tuxes.[:)]
Link Posted: 6/11/2001 8:23:01 PM EDT
[#3]
Seems some things have changed in Marshalltown Iowa while I've been gone. They now offer all kinds of cool services. I went in for the basic polish and buff but some of the guys on my crew splurged for the hot wax.

[img]http://wsphotofews.excite.com/010/Gv/ZV/qd/uV87946.jpg[/img]
Link Posted: 6/11/2001 9:10:40 PM EDT
[#4]
What! No StyerAUG in the picture!

Which one are you?
Link Posted: 6/11/2001 9:14:19 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:

Which one are you?
View Quote

I'm the black kid next to McUzi...
Link Posted: 6/11/2001 9:20:19 PM EDT
[#6]
White guy-White tie...but, I can't QUITE make out the Wedding Ring on the finger.

Nice goin', Mr.SteyrAUG.
I got married in IOWA---the second time!
Link Posted: 6/11/2001 9:23:18 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
Quoted:

Which one are you?
View Quote

I'm the black kid next to McUzi...
View Quote

A lot has happened with McUzi, have you been keeping up.  He posted a picture of himself.
Link Posted: 6/11/2001 9:27:49 PM EDT
[#8]
Link Posted: 6/11/2001 9:28:19 PM EDT
[#9]
Link Posted: 6/11/2001 9:34:55 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:

A lot has happened with McUzi, have you been keeping up.  He posted a picture of himself.
View Quote

Hell NO. I got married. I haven't seen the net for a week. Where is the pic and what is the sitrep?
Link Posted: 6/11/2001 9:42:33 PM EDT
[#11]

Hey - Did I miss sumthin ?
You got Hitched?

Hope you got a Pre Nup listing your "toys"

[:P]
Link Posted: 6/11/2001 9:44:08 PM EDT
[#12]
Yup. got married.

Too late for the prenup, she already grabbed one of my MP5s. Had to marry her to get it back.
Link Posted: 6/11/2001 9:46:28 PM EDT
[#13]
Boy!   I didn't know the wedding had you stressing so hard!   You went and pulled out all your hair! [:)]
Haha, couldn't resist.   Now I've probably gone and blown my welcome and will never get to shoot any of the toys in your gun safe if I should happen to get out your way.

And for the rest of the guys, guess it goes to show what a bunch of bachelors we have in here when they can't tell who's the groom by looking at the bow-tie.   Don't know what's funnier, that or the hair joke!

So Steyr, were those rifles your gifts to the groomsmen for helping out with the wedding?   Or did they have to bring their own?
Link Posted: 6/11/2001 9:52:07 PM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:
[img]http://wsphotofews.excite.com/024/Mf/XB/im/yw91768.jpg[/img]
View Quote

Is that an HK33 on the far right. God I love that gun. except for no last round bolt hold open.
Link Posted: 6/11/2001 9:54:00 PM EDT
[#15]
Uglygun,
I also noticed that
the three men with wedding bands all have
something in common.
Link Posted: 6/11/2001 9:57:33 PM EDT
[#16]
Originally Posted By garden weasel:
Uglygun,
I also noticed that
the three men with wedding bands all have
something in common.
View Quote

Yeah, they have LOADED weapons....
Link Posted: 6/11/2001 9:58:49 PM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:
Hell NO. I got married. I haven't seen the net for a week. Where is the pic and what is the sitrep?
View Quote

[b]Man did you miss alot..[/b]

McUZI won the Lottery and bought himself a piece of the web !

[b][url]www.McUZI.com[/url][/b]

[img]www.mcuzi.com/mcuzibanner.gif[/img]

That'll teach you for getting married and leaving AR15.com for more than a day...
Link Posted: 6/11/2001 9:58:58 PM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:

Is that an HK33 on the far right. God I love that gun. except for no bolt hold open.
View Quote

You mean the HK33 with the Cyclops Night Scope?
Link Posted: 6/11/2001 10:05:21 PM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:
Boy!   I didn't know the wedding had you stressing so hard!   You went and pulled out all your hair! [:)]
View Quote

Constant pressure to perform during the threesome I am treated to by the wife and her girlfriends is stressful and makes me lose the hairline war.

And for the rest of the guys, guess it goes to show what a bunch of bachelors we have in here when they can't tell who's the groom by looking at the bow-tie.   Don't know what's funnier, that or the hair joke!
View Quote

Yeah, they're slow sometimes.

So Steyr, were those rifles your gifts to the groomsmen for helping out with the wedding?   Or did they have to bring their own?
View Quote

There collections are similar to mine. They need little help. The official wedding gift for groomsmen was Blackhawk Luggage(i.e. Load Out & Cargo Bags).
Link Posted: 6/11/2001 10:05:25 PM EDT
[#20]
All I want to know is -->  WHERE ARE THE HONEYMOON PICS?

Seriously though.. Congrats !!
Link Posted: 6/12/2001 4:45:33 AM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:
Seems some things have changed in Marshalltown Iowa while I've been gone. They now offer all kinds of cool services. I went in for the basic polish and buff but some of the guys on my crew splurged for the hot wax.

[img]http://wsphotofews.excite.com/010/Gv/ZV/qd/uV87946.jpg[/img]
View Quote

WOOOOO HOOOOO!!!!!!! I'll be home in a couple of weeks!!!!!!!! My old barber had his shop right next to that laundermat [;)]

Did you have any Ev's Ice-Cream?????????

Hummmmm some of those guys look strangely familiar.......
Link Posted: 6/12/2001 5:10:13 AM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:
View Quote

You've only been gone a week?  Seems like longer.  Anyway, you did miss a lot...McUZI & Co. stirring it up....
Link Posted: 6/12/2001 6:27:17 AM EDT
[#23]
GEE!  Steyr!  Who's going to show up at the wedding?  The MAFIA?... [:)]
Link Posted: 6/12/2001 7:24:40 AM EDT
[#24]
Everbody knows at a formal wedding, the rifles have to have white stocks! Like the old Army cadance-the wedding was a formal one-her father had a white shotgun!
Link Posted: 6/12/2001 7:31:12 AM EDT
[#25]
NIce collection of loud & noisy toys.  I will bet that you didn't have the usual dancing girls at the bacherlor party.  More like a day at the range blasting away. Congrads, nothing like being married.
Link Posted: 6/12/2001 9:54:41 AM EDT
[#26]
Alright Steyr Aug, I have discovered the truth about your wedding party! I found out who really was there. I know you had to doctor YOUR picture for security reasons but I have a copy of the ORIGINAL picture. The Mall Ninja was a member of the wedding party!
[img]http://www.echoesmedia.com/refurbpics/Wedding.jpg[/img]
Link Posted: 6/12/2001 10:03:49 AM EDT
[#27]
As I have said before. I am very appreciative and thankful that you have shared this with us. However, if I wanted to see a good looking guy with a gun I would look in the mirror.

With that said: [b]Where the women at[/b] I want pics of the chickee snacks. Pleeeeaaassseee. Bridesmaid gowns kinda turn me on.
Link Posted: 6/12/2001 10:14:03 AM EDT
[#28]
I'm with Lord Trader, where are the bridesmaids.  "I like going swimming with bow-legged woman..."  Bring on the white stockings [}:D]  Looks similar to a cousins wedding when the doctor told them they were in love.  Only difference was we held the guns and the bridegroom didn't.

I now pronounce you man and rifle, I mean wife.

Congrats SteyrAug and wife.

Ice
Link Posted: 6/12/2001 10:18:09 AM EDT
[#29]
[beer]Congrats[beer]

Dudes without Top Hats!?!?!?!??!?!?!

Bring on the women!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Bridesmaids
Best Maid
Shower Maid
Hotel Maid

women please!!
Link Posted: 6/12/2001 10:15:08 PM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:

View Quote

Had daily doubles of Ev's & Taco Johns.

BTW, if you do know us, please maintain the anonomity of of my family and friends.
Link Posted: 6/13/2001 7:03:17 PM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:
Quoted:

View Quote

Had daily doubles of Ev's & Taco Johns.

BTW, if you do know us, please maintain the anonomity of of my family and friends.
View Quote

Me know nothing, nothing at all[whacko][whacko]

PS..........What drinking establishment did you frequent the most, I spent quite some time drinking on Main street.

Pss............What do you thing of the two way streets now??????
Link Posted: 6/14/2001 7:04:08 AM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:

Me know nothing, nothing at all[whacko][whacko]

PS..........What drinking establishment did you frequent the most, I spent quite some time drinking on Main street.

Pss............What do you thing of the two way streets now??????
View Quote

Not exactly a bar guy, but Center Street Station would get my vote. Cute bartender.

Two ways are f*cked up. Came out of Zenos Pizza and saw a car heading westbound and almost sh*t myself. But what they really need is a good mexican restraunt. Where the hell is a guy supposed to go for mexican food?
Link Posted: 6/14/2001 7:09:18 AM EDT
[#33]
Is that McUzi, second from the left?
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top