Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 2/11/2001 10:31:09 AM EDT
First off, let me appologize for posting something "For Sale" in the General Forum... but I didnt see a "For Sale" forum on the new board and the old board isnt back up yet...

Anyway, here's the story:  I have need to sell one of my AR's, I'm keeping my M4 set up but am selling my [b]DPMS Panther Bull[/b].

DPMS Panther Bull - 16" Bull Barrel, 1:10 twist.
-A3 Flat Top Upper
-GG&G Rear Flip Up sight
-DPMS A2 Bull Barrel Front sight
-Bolt Carrier Assembly Included
-Aluminum Free Float Tube

I have never had a problem with this rifle.  Some of the older members from the old board may recall my postings how this rifle [b]"Bumps"[/b] extremely easy.

I've put about 1500 rounds through it in all... the rifle is still pretty much in mint/new condition, not a scratch on it.  This is a real tack driver, I've been shooting Hawk's View Custom ammo through it, 55gr FMJ and getting consistently 1/2" groups at 100 yards with my Leupold 3-9x40 scope on it.

So why am I selling it?  I just bought a Triumph Daytona 955i motorcycle and want to sell the rifle to buy a race pipe (loud muffler)...

I paid $875 for the rifle which was orderd by my FFL directly from DPMS.  I really have no idea what an appropriate asking price would be for this rifle, so I'm thinking that $650 is about right?  That's a savings of $225?  

Anyway, I'm in no hurry to sell this rifle, but if you're interest, please e-mail me and I'll give you my phone number so we can discuss it.

I live in Augusta, Georgia which is about 2 1/2 hours East of Atlanta, 2 1/2 hours west of Hilton Head, or about 2 1/2 hours north of Savannah.  I'd be willing to meet 1/2 way between Augusta and one of these cities if you want a face-face deal and bypass registering this rifle via the NICS when I sell it to you...  or it can be shipped to your FFL.

Thanks,
Mark

Link Posted: 2/11/2001 10:47:56 AM EDT
[#1]
On the left hand side of screen, look for "FORUMS" and under that is "EQUIPMENT EXCHANGE"

Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top