Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 6/10/2001 9:38:29 PM EDT
We have seen all the AR pictures but now I have a request to all of you:
next time when you go to the range put the rifle/gun/slingshot/etc down and grab the camera and teke some pictures of your range in normal seting. Aim the camera as you would aim the gun  and shoot film down the range.

Thanks.
Link Posted: 6/10/2001 9:41:26 PM EDT
[#1]
I would, but my 35mm doesn't get very good groups on the target. [:P]
Link Posted: 6/10/2001 10:23:12 PM EDT
[#2]
Link Posted: 6/11/2001 2:21:00 AM EDT
[#3]
Troy-
Is that the range with the armored mailbox up on Skyline Blvd?  Or did they move from there?  I grew up in San Jose and that was the best place to shoot in the area at the time.  They used to let you do all sorts of fun stuff, but then they changed managment or something and got pretty strict on the rules.  No rapid fire, no much of anything.  The range officers were all replaced by range nazis as well.  That was literally decades ago, so it may be better now.

One day a dear came out of those trees right there above the 50yd line.  They called a cease-fire and made everybody back away from the firing line while the deer wandered around up there.  It finally left and shooting resumed.  

Ross
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top