Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 6/8/2001 8:54:18 PM EDT
I love baseball, but actually it just tides me over till football gets here !!
How will your team do this year ?
DA BEARS should be much better this year(hope,crossed fingers,rub monkey paw etc..) ok I hear people snickering..STOP IT !!!
soon the Monsters of the Midway will be back and bring back old school smash mouth football...
Butkus 51 out.
[beer]
Link Posted: 6/8/2001 9:08:59 PM EDT
[#1]
Steelers are due a good year (I hope).

Aviator
Link Posted: 6/8/2001 9:09:35 PM EDT
[#2]
I'm in the Chicago area, and can't see the Bears doing much this season.
I've been a fan since the 50's......Bears, White Sox, Blackhawks, Bulls, U of I, NW... you get the idea.

Really hope there's something to cheer about soon.

Are you transplanted?
Link Posted: 6/8/2001 9:14:05 PM EDT
[#3]
Born and raised in AZ, but all my family on both sides are from Chicago(south side) and Moline.
I,ll start by cheering for Urlacher !!!
Keep hope, they will be back!!
51 out...
Link Posted: 6/8/2001 9:58:14 PM EDT
[#4]
GO NINERS!!!! Yeah so what if we don't have Rice and Young anymore, or Chris Dalman for that fact. We still have a great running game with Hearst around. I think we might have to rely on that for a while. Until we get people use to it then we bring out the big guns like Owens and Stokes. Hopefully Garcia can it out there. GO NINERS!!!! Now that we have AZ and Seattle in our division should be a piece of cake. GO NINERS!!!! I am thinking wild card this year. Play offs next year and the following will be our SUPERBOWL YEAR!!!! Mark my word. GO NINERS!!!!!
Link Posted: 6/8/2001 10:05:40 PM EDT
[#5]
Oh I forgot about our quiet storm. None other than TE Greg Clark always a good guy for getting those tough 1st downs. I think he is one of the most underated players in this squad. We're also trying out a few corners. Man its gonna be a great season!!!!!
Link Posted: 6/8/2001 10:27:01 PM EDT
[#6]
here we go Steelers, HERE WE GO!!!!!!
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top