Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 10/25/2004 8:01:59 AM EDT
William Rehnquist has thyroid cancer. Bad stuff.

Breaking news, heard on FNC and CNN, no link.

More to follow I'm sure.

Edit...Cnn allready talking about replacing him under Kerry....
Link Posted: 10/25/2004 8:04:10 AM EDT
[#1]
All the more reason to vote for Bush.
Link Posted: 10/25/2004 8:04:32 AM EDT
[#2]
Damn Cancer
Link Posted: 10/25/2004 8:05:05 AM EDT
[#3]
it's all Bush's fault
Link Posted: 10/25/2004 8:05:13 AM EDT
[#4]
I am DEEPLY saddened to hear this - he is a great jurist IMHO.  

Prayers sent.  
Link Posted: 10/25/2004 8:06:15 AM EDT
[#5]
Fox just said that he is going to return to the court Nov 1
Link Posted: 10/25/2004 8:06:19 AM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:

Not to be cold...but I agree 100%!

And I feel bad that the guy has cancer.

SGatr15
Link Posted: 10/25/2004 8:07:04 AM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Not to be cold...but I agree 100%!

And I feel bad that the guy has cancer.

SGatr15

yup
Link Posted: 10/25/2004 8:08:17 AM EDT
[#8]
GOOD ! let that SCOTUS piece of crap rot in....................well whereever it is jackoffs like him go.

PS-
   Dear Supreme court,
                Now that your chief is dead can I have back all the property you allowed the gov't to confiscate from me?
                                                                                                     love, T-stox
Link Posted: 10/25/2004 8:09:25 AM EDT
[#9]
Sorry to hear

I wonder if he steps down could Bush replace him now to be on the safe side?  

Disclaimer: I am not worried cause Bush is still going to win.
Link Posted: 10/25/2004 8:10:06 AM EDT
[#10]
Sorry for the dude, hope he can beat it.  Now here is a scary thought.  If Kerry wins, this guy's replacement could have a last name of Fineswine, Shcumer, Boxer, and so on.  OOOHHH, that sent a chill down my spine.
Link Posted: 10/25/2004 8:11:01 AM EDT
[#11]

Quoted:
GOOD ! let that SCOTUS piece of crap rot in....................well whereever it is jackoffs like him go.

PS-
   Dear Supreme court,
                Now that your chief is dead can I have back all the property you allowed the gov't to confiscate from me?
                                                                                                     love, T-stox

WTF are you talking about boy?

SGatr15
Link Posted: 10/25/2004 8:11:53 AM EDT
[#12]

Quoted:

PS-
   Dear Supreme court,
                                                                                                     love, T-stox

completely uncalled for and unacceptable
Link Posted: 10/25/2004 8:12:40 AM EDT
[#13]
As I said in the dupe thread ()...

Thyroid cancer is one of the most treatable.  The thyroid gland absorbs iodine, so a common treatment is to administer compounds containing radioactive iodine.  The thyroid absorbs the iodine, and the cancer gets radiation treatment very accurately.

But cancer's still nothing to mess around with.
Link Posted: 10/25/2004 8:13:02 AM EDT
[#14]

Quoted:

PS-
   Dear Supreme court,
                                                                                                     love, T-stox

Link Posted: 10/25/2004 8:13:52 AM EDT
[#15]

Quoted:
As I said in the dupe thread ()...

Thyroid cancer is one of the most treatable.  The thyroid gland absorbs iodine, so a common treatment is to administer compounds containing radioactive iodine.  The thyroid absorbs the iodine, and the cancer gets radiation treatment very accurately.

But cancer's still nothing to mess around with.

I dont know its kinda fun...
Link Posted: 10/25/2004 8:28:02 AM EDT
[#16]
Link Posted: 10/25/2004 8:34:00 AM EDT
[#17]

Quoted:

PS-
   Dear Supreme court,
                                                                                                     love, T-stox

Please let me be the first one to say - FUCK YOU, ASSHOLE!

He is a fine man and a great SCOTUS Chief Justice.

You are obviously a crook and a damn DU troll.

Go the fuck away.
Link Posted: 10/25/2004 8:34:42 AM EDT
[#18]

Quoted:

Quoted:

PS-
   Dear Supreme court,
                                                                                                     love, T-stox

WTF are you talking about boy?

SGatr15

He's are resident ASSHAT, right behind Cynide.
Link Posted: 10/25/2004 8:44:34 AM EDT
[#19]

Quoted:
Sorry for the dude, hope he can beat it.  Now here is a scary thought.  If Kerry wins, this guy's replacement could have a last name of Fineswine, Shcumer, Boxer, and so on.  OOOHHH, that sent a chill down my spine.

You really want to get scared, think Chief Justice Hillary Clinton.
Link Posted: 10/25/2004 8:44:52 AM EDT
[#20]

Quoted:
GOOD ! let that t-sox piece of crap rot in....................well whereever it is jackoffs like him go.

There fixed it for ya.  Wouldn't want you to look like an ass or anything.
Link Posted: 10/25/2004 9:08:50 AM EDT
[#21]
Scalia 2: Electric Boogaloo.

God, wouldn't it be great to have 2 Justices who actually take the Constitution seriously and rule according to what it says?
Link Posted: 10/25/2004 10:02:44 AM EDT
[#22]
cancer is no fun and to watch someone with it is even worse. my brother died from prostate cancer two years ago. i remember seeing him for the first time in a LONG time after a angel flight brought him to Memorial (Sloan Kettering) in new york.
Lori (wife) side of the family had a LONG history of cancer.
something i would not wish on to many people.
be well
maxwell
Link Posted: 10/25/2004 10:04:58 AM EDT
[#23]

Quoted:

PS-
   Dear Supreme court,
                                                                                                     love, T-stox

Fuck you, go back to DUh where you belong.

Edited to add: t-sux, you really oughta check what's being said about you in the clubhouse
Link Posted: 10/25/2004 10:15:52 AM EDT
[#24]
Personal attacks.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top