Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 10/3/2004 8:40:11 PM EDT
Just saw it on FNC, from a rally in Ohio. Paraphrase: I've never thought of hunting with an assault rifle...Terrorists can walk into a gun show in America and buy weapons of war they couldn't have bought before GWB let the ban expire. . . we need to ban the sale of these weapons.

What a disgusting piece of shit Kerry is!

Kerry's comment does indicate further lunatic irrationality in the Kerry campaign. Instead of reasoning that the debate focused to Kerry's benefit on Iraq and Kerry should therefore hammer Iraq, they have apparently reasoned that the debate focused to Kerry's benefit on Iraq and Kerry should therefore trot out the whole clown-car full of retarded liberal relatives.

However, as several members of this board will tell you in a heartbeat, there is no difference between Democrats and Republicans. Bush is indistinguishable from Kerry. Don't bother voting. Mourn the Republic, and sleep late on election day.
Link Posted: 10/3/2004 8:43:38 PM EDT
[#1]
Why, did he lose his old one?
Link Posted: 10/3/2004 8:43:56 PM EDT
[#2]
I dont expect anything diffrent from him.

I'll be voting about 830 in the morning, right after work
Link Posted: 10/3/2004 8:46:37 PM EDT
[#3]
FUCK John Kerry.  Ops
Link Posted: 10/3/2004 8:47:46 PM EDT
[#4]
If that fucktard gets elected, it will be the saddest day here on Arfcom and in my Life.
Link Posted: 10/3/2004 8:48:42 PM EDT
[#5]
Link Posted: 10/3/2004 8:49:39 PM EDT
[#6]
Link Posted: 10/3/2004 8:50:18 PM EDT
[#7]
GOOD!

This may just wake up some of the Sportsmen - not all, but some.

And wake up some other Americans as well
Link Posted: 10/3/2004 9:07:35 PM EDT
[#8]
BUMP
Link Posted: 10/3/2004 9:49:17 PM EDT
[#9]
Bump!  I think this thread should be tacked!
Link Posted: 10/4/2004 2:20:15 AM EDT
[#10]
^
Link Posted: 10/4/2004 2:40:31 AM EDT
[#11]

Quoted:
Kerry should therefore trot out the whole clown-car full of retarded liberal relatives.

That is an awesome quote!      
Link Posted: 10/4/2004 2:42:38 AM EDT
[#12]

Quoted:
Just saw it on FNC, from a rally in Ohio. Paraphrase: I've never thought of hunting with an assault rifle...Terrorists can walk into a gun show in America and buy weapons of war they couldn't have bought before GWB let the ban expire. . . we need to ban the sale of these weapons.
Kerry's comment does indicate further lunatic irrationality in the Kerry campaign. Instead of reasoning that the debate focused to Kerry's benefit on Iraq and Kerry should therefore hammer Iraq, they have apparently reasoned that the debate focused to Kerry's benefit on Iraq and Kerry should therefore trot out the whole clown-car full of retarded liberal relatives.
However, as several members of this board will tell you in a heartbeat, there is no difference between Democrats and Republicans. Bush is indistinguishable from Kerry. Don't bother voting. Mourn the Republic, and sleep late on election day.

It is positions like these that make this long-time Democrat a VERY unhappy camper.
Link Posted: 10/4/2004 2:44:11 AM EDT
[#13]
Link Posted: 10/4/2004 3:05:27 AM EDT
[#14]
Lurch is hosed now. All desperate politicians say the want more gun control when they are not doing too well.
Link Posted: 10/4/2004 3:14:00 AM EDT
[#15]

Quoted:
Lurch is hosed now. All desperate politicians say the want more gun control when they are not doing too well.

The polls say otherwise. He may be trying to simply shore up his base now that they have a pulse again.

I hope I'm wrong on the first point.....
Link Posted: 10/4/2004 3:27:07 AM EDT
[#16]
This may actually end up as a smart move for him. (I hate to say it)

Gun owners already knew Kerry was a piece of shit. So he's not going to lose any votes that he hadn't lost already.
The undecided voters for the most part, don't know what the hell the AWB was anyway. So if he can sell Feinstein's bullshit "facts" to them, they may just vote for him.
Link Posted: 10/4/2004 3:41:08 AM EDT
[#17]
Gun control is a loosing issue.  More and more people own guns not just for hunting, but for selfdefense.  The more Kerry talks about it the more trouble he will have getting elected.  Look at Al Gore, Bush nailed him in one debate about registration.  Let him talk about it.
Link Posted: 10/4/2004 5:52:02 AM EDT
[#18]

Quoted:

thats a blatent lie, he could have baught a preban... why isnt he being sued for false advratising or something?
Link Posted: 10/4/2004 5:59:09 AM EDT
[#19]
I get so damned tired of hearing the "I don't hunt with an assault rifle, or thats not needed for hunting" excuse all the liberals make. Goddamnit obviously AR-15s and AKs are good for something because a shit ton of peaple have them and buy more every day. Do the stupid ass anti-gunners think that we just buy ARs to look at. Damn they should just stop by any range in America and see how widely used "assault rifles" really are.  
I guess a positive side, if that bastard does somehow get elected, it'll give everyone a good excuse to stockpile new guns and ammo.
Link Posted: 10/4/2004 6:09:50 AM EDT
[#20]

Terrorists can walk into a gun show in America and buy weapons of war they couldn't have bought before GWB let the ban expire

I'm getting tired of hearing this statement!!!
Link Posted: 10/4/2004 6:28:06 AM EDT
[#21]
dont worry guys, hes gonna flip RIGHT back over to likin weapons again soon
Link Posted: 10/4/2004 6:29:28 AM EDT
[#22]
Link Posted: 10/4/2004 6:41:15 AM EDT
[#23]
I am looking forward to the "clown car full of retarded liberal relatives" pulling up to the curb and unloading. It will be great fun to watch.

BTW, that is an outstanding line!
Link Posted: 10/4/2004 6:43:34 AM EDT
[#24]
My questions exactly.
Link Posted: 10/4/2004 6:46:26 AM EDT
[#25]
tagged
Link Posted: 10/4/2004 6:49:15 AM EDT
[#26]
It  just confirms that we are deceiving ourselves if we think the ban is gone for good.  We have a temporary reprieve at this time before the final permanent ban goes into effect most likely 2005 since 2006 will be an election year and I do not think the Democrats want a repeat of election of 1994.

I am curious though whether or not Bush would sign a new ban if he wins.  Granted he stated he would have extended the existing ban but IIRC he did not support expanding it as HR2038 does.  In addition, since he will not be running for president again, he does not have to cater to the "centrists".
Link Posted: 10/4/2004 6:53:57 AM EDT
[#27]
Link Posted: 10/4/2004 6:55:39 AM EDT
[#28]
The whole idea that terrorists would walk into a gun show and buy shoulder arms there is ridiculous.  That is, until you realize that the definition of terrorist has been broadened to include basically "anyone who doesn't agree with the federal government".
But really, can you see Islamic fundamentalist cells across America standing in line at 8:45am in Lincoln Nebraska, or wherever, waiting for the gunshow to open it's doors at 9am.  Paying their $5-7 admission.  Getting the little blue smiley face stamp on their hand (just in case they need to go out into the parking lot, and pray to Mecca), and then waddling through the aisles, just so they can sit there and fill out the appropriate forms to buy the $329 semi-automatic AK clone.  The imagery is hillarious.
Link Posted: 10/4/2004 6:55:43 AM EDT
[#29]

Quoted:
It  just confirms that we are deceiving ourselves if we think the ban is gone for good.  We have a temporary reprieve at this time before the final permanent ban goes into effect most likely 2005 since 2006 will be an election year and I do not think the Democrats want a repeat of election of 1994.

I am curious though whether or not Bush would sign a new ban if he wins.  Granted he stated he would have extended the existing ban but IIRC he did not support expanding it as HR2038 does.  In addition, since he will not be running for president again, he does not have to cater to the "centrists".

Nobody said that there would be no future attempts.  Every day that goes by adds another hurdle to the gun grabbers.  Were it not for the '94, hundreds of thousands of people would have not had any intrest in black rifles.  
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top