Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 9/10/2004 5:36:04 PM EDT
Link Posted: 9/10/2004 5:36:46 PM EDT
[#1]
Great, where the Oh shit not this again pic when you need it?
Link Posted: 9/10/2004 5:38:27 PM EDT
[#2]
You forgot about King of the Hill.

But of the two choices, I prefer The Simpsons by far.  I don't really consider South Park to even be a classic cartoon.

Link Posted: 9/10/2004 5:40:00 PM EDT
[#3]
I can't make the choice.. they are both great in their own way. Simpsons are a bit more subtle, but South Park will take on topics the Simpsons won't touch.
Link Posted: 9/10/2004 5:42:54 PM EDT
[#4]
speaking of the Simpsons, the episode where Ned Flanders wife gets killed, there a scene where Ned Flanders is being video taped by Homer while taking a shower. Anyone notice that they pixelized his shlong and that the pixelization went down to his knees
Link Posted: 9/10/2004 5:44:07 PM EDT
[#5]
Not even close, no contest......The SIMPSONS !!
Link Posted: 9/10/2004 5:45:01 PM EDT
[#6]
I'm voting for South Park.

ETA: Don't get me wrong, I like the Simpsons too, but I always laugh a lot harder at an episode of South Park compared to the Simpsons.
Link Posted: 9/10/2004 5:45:33 PM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:
Not even close, no contest......The SIMPSONS !!

Your not going to convince the toilet humor crowd though.  but you are dum didly right!
there neighbor!
Link Posted: 9/10/2004 5:45:56 PM EDT
[#8]
South Park by leaps and bounds.

"...tree fitty..."

Link Posted: 9/10/2004 5:46:51 PM EDT
[#9]

Quoted:

"...tree fitty..."

See what I mean?
Link Posted: 9/10/2004 5:47:49 PM EDT
[#10]

Quoted:

"...tree fitty..."

Goddamn Loch Ness Monster...
Link Posted: 9/10/2004 5:47:49 PM EDT
[#11]
Link Posted: 9/10/2004 5:48:27 PM EDT
[#12]
I think south park just got its ass kicked. I mean come on we are talk,ing about a decade old cartoon here. It has history.
Maybe I am speaking too soon we will have to see.
Link Posted: 9/10/2004 5:49:34 PM EDT
[#13]

Quoted:
I think south park just got its ass kicked. I mean come on we are talk,ing about a decade old cartoon here. It has history.

not according to the poll and SP has been on what....6, 7 years?
Link Posted: 9/10/2004 5:49:38 PM EDT
[#14]
Link Posted: 9/10/2004 5:54:49 PM EDT
[#15]
Anybody remember the Simpsons where Bart took all of the cherrys out of chocolate covered cherries and replaced them with mayo?

The Simpsons are getting to the point where they are making fun of the way they make fun of the way they keep repeating storylines.

South Park is a lot more subtle than the Simpsons if you take into consideration all of the people who consider it toilet humor.
Link Posted: 9/10/2004 5:56:31 PM EDT
[#16]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Its close, This forum will no doubt get locked. Emotions will flow haha lmao, us Americans and our cartoons.
Link Posted: 9/10/2004 5:58:54 PM EDT
[#17]
I voted Simpsons even though I am a fan of both.  My true favorite is Family Guy.

Link Posted: 9/10/2004 6:00:29 PM EDT
[#18]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Seven years.  Originally started airing in mid 1997.
Link Posted: 9/10/2004 6:02:20 PM EDT
[#19]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Its close, This forum will no doubt get locked. Emotions will flow haha lmao, us Americans and our cartoons.

When I post this , SIMPSONS is ahead in the poll
Link Posted: 9/10/2004 6:09:05 PM EDT
[#20]

Quoted:

Quoted:

"...tree fitty..."

See what I mean?

hey, hey, hey..[jimmmmy] "Ddddon't be dissin' my niggas dawg"[/jimmmmy]

Toilet humor..you make it sound so bad.  I like toilet humor.  I liked "Married with Children", it was full of toilet humor.  I like how Southpark twists current events into the episodes.  Something the writers are very talented in doing and if you pay close enough attention and not focus just on the toilet humor you may even find out they sometimes have an underlying point in the story.
Link Posted: 9/10/2004 6:10:30 PM EDT
[#21]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Seven years.  Originally started airing in mid 1997.

errr. 8 seasons, which in the Asian culture is considered a number of good luck.
Link Posted: 9/10/2004 6:11:04 PM EDT
[#22]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

"...tree fitty..."

See what I mean?

hey, hey, hey..[jimmmmy] "Ddddon't be dissin' my niggas dawg"[/jimmmmy]

Toilet humor..you make it sound so bad.  I like toilet humor.  I liked "Married with Children", it was full of toilet humor.  I like how Southpark twists current events into the episodes.  Something the writers are very talented in doing and if you pay close enough attention and not focus just on the toilet humor you may even find out they sometimes have an underlying point in the story.

Me likes both too.  But Simpsons does have the better writers.
But I gotta say "God Damn Mongorians, you tear down my shitty wall" made me laugh till I cried...
Link Posted: 9/10/2004 6:20:16 PM EDT
[#23]

Quoted:
Me likes both too.  But Simpsons does have the better writers.
But I gotta say "God Damn Mongorians, you tear down my shitty wall" made me laugh till I cried...

Thank you for flying City Airlines. We know you have a choice in airlines, and it looks like you made the wrong one.
Link Posted: 9/10/2004 6:52:16 PM EDT
[#24]
They're both different kinds of cartoons.... But, either way I like The Simpsons much more.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top