Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 6/2/2001 10:38:26 PM EDT
i have been alerted to a new wave of even more devious skullduggery than the UN.  a certain member of this board who will remain anonymous (dk prof) have alerted me to the possibility of the existence of HOMOSEXUAL AND AGRESSIVE woodchucks that will rape you in bed!  first blue helmets in my fridge- looking for illicit weapons... NOW THIS!

i know that UN invasion is IMMINENT - an now getting attatcked by one of THOSE as i sleep is a greater possibility.....

i have yet to see any woodchucks in my area - but with death valley (a UN protected boisphere) only being 6 hours by car...can you guys see it yet??  CAN YOU??

how can you tell the difference between a real squirrel and an UN woodchuck in full camo??

i scared guys... please help

steve
Link Posted: 6/2/2001 10:42:30 PM EDT
[#1]
LOL!!!

Look it's McUzi [@:D]

Link Posted: 6/2/2001 10:48:31 PM EDT
[#2]
Link Posted: 6/2/2001 10:57:49 PM EDT
[#3]
Son of a B%#$&!!! One of the suckers is tryin to pump McUzi in the ass right now.....should we save McSluzi?
Link Posted: 6/3/2001 12:37:51 AM EDT
[#4]
You need to get some specialized training ASAP !

[img]web-comm.com/ar15/mc5.jpg[/img]
Link Posted: 6/3/2001 1:12:24 AM EDT
[#5]
My biggest worry would be when they try to nibble on your nuts.
Link Posted: 6/3/2001 1:43:05 AM EDT
[#6]
[img]web-comm.com/ar15/mc6.jpg[/img]
Link Posted: 6/3/2001 3:34:10 AM EDT
[#7]
Link Posted: 6/3/2001 3:38:04 AM EDT
[#8]
Well, with all the other shit going on in the US of A, I WILL NOT tolerate aggressive and/or homosexual woodchucks in my neighborhood!  First woodchuck I see eyeing my tail gets SHOT!

We MUST band together and keep our streets and homes safe from these deviant woodchucks!

[8]
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top