Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 6/2/2001 9:59:45 PM EDT
he will never get my vote again.  what is this crap- oh, the republicans dont pay enough attention to me!  bla bla bla.  switch, go ahead and switch to the dems, and your ass will be recalled that week.  he already votes with them. thank god for sen kyl, theres still one i vote for who hasnt screwed me yet.
Link Posted: 6/2/2001 10:09:12 PM EDT
[#1]
When is he up for re-election?  Gun owners/conservatives/the bible thumpers in Arizona need to form a coalition to throw his sorry ass out.  You guys need to organize and send him packing.
Link Posted: 6/2/2001 10:12:09 PM EDT
[#2]
He thinks he is untouchable. The last time I checked - he is still a public servant! Send him the message - make it loud and clear!
Link Posted: 6/3/2001 5:50:21 AM EDT
[#3]
Link Posted: 6/3/2001 7:14:51 AM EDT
[#4]
What is worse with this McCain issue, having a traitor in the ranks, or giving the Dems a two vote majority?  I voted for McCain twice because he always voted against gun control measures.  I now write to him all the time asking him to explain his sudden turn towards gun control, I have yet to receive a response.  When I used to write him about stopping gun control he would always respond, now he doesn't respond.  It's either because he is just making this move to get more political power in Washington, or he is too ashamed that he was pro-gun his whole career and is now standing up for something that falls apart when scrutinized.  Either way he is out on election day, sooner if we can find a way.  Another question, who should replace him?
Link Posted: 6/3/2001 7:35:17 AM EDT
[#5]
Link Posted: 6/3/2001 8:06:13 AM EDT
[#6]
I'd sign a recall petition on him.  I can't get an answer back from him either. I think what he's trying to do is sell himself to a wider audience by screwing us back home. I will actively seek to unseat his narrow ass in the next election.....
Link Posted: 6/3/2001 8:09:27 AM EDT
[#7]
Hey Cav Guy,  Any idea how we could legally unseat him?  I would actually give up my weekends and nights to get him out of office.  What does it take to unseat a senator?  Does anybody know?  Is it even possible?
Link Posted: 6/3/2001 8:31:21 AM EDT
[#8]
I don't think you can legally get him out until the next election.  Other than that he would have to be impeached by his colleagues, which ain't gonna happen.  

Get a bunch of women to come forward and swear on a stck of bibles he was doing nasty stuff with them..lime rape.
Link Posted: 6/3/2001 9:43:11 AM EDT
[#9]
McCain is to AZ what Daschle is to SD. A worthless POS that does not vote for what SD people want and need but for what Daschle wants and needs in DC to keep his so called power and kiss the Democraps ass. He hasn't represented SD since Klinton got in and probably before that. Neither one deserves another tax payer dollar. Both are long overdue for a job where they have to work. They need a place where they have to kiss ass to keep their job not kissing ass to get more for themselves. Daschle has been leeching off of the taxpayer since 78. Way, way to long.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top