Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 9/7/2004 7:12:33 PM EDT
A couple of days ago, I rattled his leash for the first time in quite a while and he came running.

we went for a little walk, no big deal, no real SEC adventure, but as a local Gendarme drove by, I noticed a smirk on his face.

I think his days as a SEC are numbered. If he's doing well this Christmas, I might take him to the mall with my cane and shades and get his picture taken with Santa.

We'll see.
Link Posted: 9/7/2004 8:15:50 PM EDT
[#1]
Sorry to hear the SEC isn't doing very well.   I can almost see you guys raiding Wholey's.  Give the SEC a little scratch for me.

btw...hope you are winning the battle against the tobacco.
Link Posted: 9/7/2004 8:20:19 PM EDT
[#2]

Quoted:
Sorry to hear the SEC isn't doing very well.   I can almost see you guys raiding Wholey's.  Give the SEC a little scratch for me.

btw...hope you are winning the battle against the tobacco.

I'm still doing Skoal Bandits as needed. In a while I'm going to a non-nicotine pouch similar to the bandits.

Truth is, I gotta make a run to where I grew up and take a walk to the cemetary and visit a few of my mentors before this is behind me. I've been putting it off, but I have to do it.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top