Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 6/2/2001 4:22:43 PM EDT
Link Posted: 6/2/2001 4:26:53 PM EDT
[#1]
Sounds like a great time! When's the next one!?
Link Posted: 6/2/2001 4:36:38 PM EDT
[#2]
hey is that a fal ? now thats a real weapon.
Link Posted: 6/2/2001 5:47:41 PM EDT
[#3]
Link Posted: 6/2/2001 5:58:09 PM EDT
[#4]
looks like fun trying to get back into some match shooting sure miss it.
Link Posted: 6/2/2001 8:41:24 PM EDT
[#5]
Good Pic,"Crew Name" and report lumpy, I really enjoyed our little get together. We will have to do it all again >>>SOON!<<<

Thanks To All!
Tall Shadow

PS How's about a "Michigan Pit Crew" Shirt design? HHHHUUUMMM!?!?! I'll have to work on that one..........
Link Posted: 6/2/2001 11:39:53 PM EDT
[#6]
Add 20 gauge to the list....
it was great...next time we need to order blue sky and a shining sun!  
Link Posted: 6/3/2001 6:32:55 AM EDT
[#7]
Lumpy 223: How did the new L1A1  work? Did you get it at Guns Galore? Hope we can have another shoot at the Grayling pit this year. I've been there 3 or 4 times this year,great place to shoot.  
Link Posted: 6/3/2001 8:53:44 AM EDT
[#8]
Michigan Pit Crew;

I felt bad I couldn’t make it out to the shoot Saturday.  Are you planning another shoot soon?  I pass by that exit every day on the way to work.   Gun Galore has pretty good prices.  I have been going to Cliff at Gunfinder .net.  I have gotten some real good deals. Look forward to the next shoot.
Link Posted: 6/3/2001 9:24:42 AM EDT
[#9]
Hey is that Jesus in the back with the AK?!?!?! LOL

Looking good!!!! No rain can deter dedicated shooters.
Link Posted: 6/3/2001 11:26:45 AM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:
Hey is that Jesus in the back with the AK?!?!?! LOL

Looking good!!!! No rain can deter dedicated shooters.
View Quote

Well It wouldn't be the first time I've been called Jesus... [0:)]

I guess it's better then the "Other" guy!  [}:)]

Unfortunately, We had just put everything away when this picture was taken, and the AK was the gun on top, so Thats what "Jesus" picked up!

Wow! Jesus uses an AK!

Tall Shadow
Link Posted: 6/3/2001 12:31:16 PM EDT
[#11]
To bad you didn't keep that .50 out... that would have been an even cooler picture.  Them AK's are kinda of cool though....maybe thats why I holding mine.  Ha, always figured if I did what jesus did I would be alright.
Link Posted: 6/3/2001 12:54:50 PM EDT
[#12]
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top