Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 9/6/2004 6:00:54 PM EDT
Hello one and all . . .

Well . .  only a week to go -- and the AWB will sunset . . . .

But . . . .

the Brady Bunch and a bunch of "others" are REALLY turning up the heat  ! !  Those bastards are really starting to "spin" the issue  ! !

Now please don't get me wrong -- I want this worthless bill to sunset but . . .

do you REALLY believe that it will sunset next week ? ? ?  At first I was thinking that it would - but now I'm not so sure  ! !

Help  ! ! ! ! ! ! !

Link Posted: 9/6/2004 6:07:44 PM EDT
[#1]
It will be renewed during the last hour on Friday, or a special meeting will be called ever the weekend requesting President Bush to attend. Plain and simple is that we are fucked. I am really depressed over this.
Link Posted: 9/6/2004 6:10:22 PM EDT
[#2]
  ........ paging ric   eerrrrrrrrrr nevermind.
Link Posted: 9/6/2004 6:10:26 PM EDT
[#3]
AJNTSA
Link Posted: 9/6/2004 6:13:09 PM EDT
[#4]
Link Posted: 9/6/2004 6:13:37 PM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:
AJNTSA

+1
Link Posted: 9/6/2004 6:14:43 PM EDT
[#6]
Link Posted: 9/6/2004 6:17:16 PM EDT
[#7]
at this point i'm disinclined to give a fuck

Link Posted: 9/6/2004 6:17:18 PM EDT
[#8]
its not going to sunset.

you better keep those prebans...they are going to be worth a fortune in a week.......GOLD I TELL YOU! GOLD!

Link Posted: 9/6/2004 6:19:24 PM EDT
[#9]
You mean we can have full autos in a week?!? k00l!
Link Posted: 9/6/2004 6:26:11 PM EDT
[#10]
I'm going to be tripping over the Uzis and AKs when I walk down
the street.
Link Posted: 9/6/2004 6:27:45 PM EDT
[#11]

Quoted:
It will be renewed during the last hour on Friday, or a special meeting will be called ever the weekend requesting President Bush to attend. Plain and simple is that we are fucked. I am really depressed over this.

G-Code, try to abide by your sig-line. We aint fucked. Bush doesnt want to touch this with a 10 foot pole. Not before the election. The Reps in the House need to stand their ground, or stall and let the clock run out. This is the easy part. The war will come after November when the Dems will want a new AWB all in the name of Homeland Security. THINK POSITIVE WAVES!!!!!!!!!!
Link Posted: 9/6/2004 6:38:00 PM EDT
[#12]

Quoted:

Quoted:

G-Code, try to abide by your sig-line. We aint fucked. Bush doesnt want to touch this with a 10 foot pole. Not before the election. The Reps in the House need to stand their ground, or stall and let the clock run out. This is the easy part. The war will come after November when the Dems will want a new AWB all in the name of Homeland Security. THINK POSITIVE WAVES!!!!!!!!!!

Shit, I'm sorry. I forgot to put in the [markm]....[/markm] and the in that post. Seriously, the fucker is dead.    Take advantage of the opportunity and pass the flash suppression.
Link Posted: 9/6/2004 6:39:27 PM EDT
[#13]
anyone know where i can find an Uzi tree? how about an AK plant?
Link Posted: 9/6/2004 6:43:04 PM EDT
[#15]

Quoted:

they just grow out of the street, come on Absolut you should know that dont you get your weekly Brady Campaign newsletter??
Link Posted: 9/6/2004 6:43:44 PM EDT
[#16]
Will the sun rise in the morning?
Link Posted: 9/6/2004 6:44:28 PM EDT
[#17]

Quoted:

Link Posted: 9/6/2004 6:48:40 PM EDT
[#18]

Quoted:

If you find some, send me a few seeds.
Link Posted: 9/6/2004 7:10:11 PM EDT
[#19]

Quoted:

Quoted:
AJNTSA

+1

+2
Link Posted: 9/7/2004 5:40:43 AM EDT
[#20]
I haven't really heard much on the news about the issue at all. If the Brady Bunch is making a stink they are making enough of one because the fallout of the bomb the RNC dropped on Kerry and the hurricanes in FL have been getting all the airtime... which is fine with me.

This is one of those time whenI am being as optimistic as I possibly can. All I want is a freakin M4 SOCOM and a flash hider... is that too much to ask? If I had more money I'd be stealing a shopping cart from the grocery store and taking it to the local gun shop, but this will have to do.

If they happen to reinstitute a new ban everything before ??/??/04 will then become pre-ban, and considering how flooded the market will probably be by then, the cost of an 04-preban will be not much more than an 04-post ban... so I'm not too worried.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top