BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Page / 4
Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 9/7/2004 9:29:45 PM EDT
[#1]

Quoted:
Oh for God's sake. Me and 1,500 other co-workers in the MCI Pentagon City towers accross I 395 and  Rt 29 saw the plane hit the building. It was a terrifying event to watch and feel.

You ACTUALLY SAW the 757 hit the Pentagon?  Damn.  That must have been a terrible experience.  
Link Posted: 9/7/2004 10:11:49 PM EDT
[#2]

Quoted:
I FUCKIN BTL  

slaps KA3B on the wrist for losing composure....

Come on KA3B & Jeeper21 you two are going at it like Peg and Al Bundy.

Can't you just agree to disagree without calling each other names?

I would really like to hear Hank_Rearden1's account if he wishes to share it. I would consider it an honor for him to tell us what he saw that terrible day.

Link Posted: 9/9/2004 10:02:06 AM EDT
[#3]
Link Posted: 9/9/2004 12:44:28 PM EDT
[#4]
Link Posted: 9/9/2004 2:16:51 PM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:
Sorry for adding to the dupes.  I just hadn't seen any of this before. And for the record, I really thought that an airplane that size would leave more visible crap than what is shown in the pics. But what the hell do I know!  

Your last statement is what the conspiracy theorists are counting on, and why their theory is such B.S. they don't know anything either, they are just looking for any way possible to discredit the US and the President.  

Also,  you need to be exceptionally critical of ANY information you get off the Internet, the more spectacular it seems, the more you need to be careful.  It is frighteningly easy to manipulate information on the Internet and present "facts" that are pure B.S.  Photos are even more easily doctored by computer these days.

Here's one sniff test that will always steer you right.  If a conspiracy in Washington requires more than a dozen people to keep their mouths shut for it to succeed, it's B.S., because it's almost impossible to find more than that many people willing to STFU and stay shut up for any length of time.  The number of people required to keep the sort of conspiracy being postulated quiet would be in the hundreds or even thousands.  Impossible.

Link Posted: 9/9/2004 2:37:02 PM EDT
[#6]
I call BS, for what its worth.  That guy sure can make some BS sound good though, but does not account for eye witnesses, common sense, and really doesn't know much about airplane crashes.  I mean, who does, unless they are crash investigator?  

Big hole in theory, about how the plane did not drag its engines.  He doesn't specify the Angle of Attack the plane was at when it hit.

His quotes are all from non-experts ("I heard machine gun fire!" when really it was two 9mm shots).  How many people know what a missile sounds like?

His dumb picture with the alleged "F16."

I could go on, but I am sure other people have covered my points, plus more.

Anyway, this crap is dumb, people who believe it are dumber, and people who spread it are dumbEST.

Page / 4
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top