Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 9/1/2004 11:27:50 AM EDT
We went to store to buy groceries and daughter mentioned that when we bought Heintz ketchup we were really financeing John Kerry. We always had bought Heintz BUT came home with Hunts! Small thing I know but made us feel better-we had done something to not support a radical antigun candidate.
Link Posted: 9/1/2004 11:30:17 AM EDT
[#1]
Theresa (or however her name is spelled) milked the real Heinz family enough.  She won't see anything from that bottle...
Buy Heinz, Hunts' sucks...
Link Posted: 9/1/2004 11:30:48 AM EDT
[#2]
wketchup.com
Link Posted: 9/1/2004 11:30:55 AM EDT
[#3]
Link Posted: 9/1/2004 11:31:10 AM EDT
[#4]
This has been done to death.  Heinz is not a Pro-Kerry company.  Years back Tuuuraaaaayzuhhh got rich by landing a rich Republican guy named Heinz.  He subsequestly died, and now she is remarried to John F'n Kerry.  They have nothing to do with Ketchup except that they probably don't know what it is.
Link Posted: 9/1/2004 11:32:00 AM EDT
[#5]
buy this instead!

http://www.wketchup.com/

edit --- oops i wasnt quick enough..

can u delete your post here?
Link Posted: 9/1/2004 11:33:52 AM EDT
[#6]
NO!!
Heinz is pro-kerry.
I read it on the internet.
It's got to be true.

Quoted:
This has been done to death.  Heinz is not a Pro-Kerry company.  Years back Tuuuraaaaayzuhhh got rich by landing a rich Republican guy named Heinz.  He subsequestly died, and now she is remarried to John F'n Kerry.  They have nothing to do with Ketchup except that they probably don't know what it is.

Link Posted: 9/1/2004 11:36:51 AM EDT
[#7]
My wife grew up next the Heinz factory. Let me tell you this the Heinz family has NO love of the democrats. They are GOP all the way.

www.heinz.com/jsp/nonpartisan.jsp
Link Posted: 9/1/2004 11:38:43 AM EDT
[#8]
But Heinz Ketchup is so gooooood!  I bought some on monday night and I felt just a little bit dirty for having done so.  But if THK isn't actually part of the Heinz family, that makes me feel a LOT better.  
Link Posted: 9/1/2004 11:46:58 AM EDT
[#9]
Link Posted: 9/1/2004 11:52:53 AM EDT
[#10]
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top