BCM
User Panel

Posted: 8/31/2004 9:14:22 PM EDT
my friend sent me to this link

www.freedomunderground.org/memoryhole/pentagon121.swf

Where can i find info to rebutt this.
Link Posted: 8/31/2004 9:22:10 PM EDT
[#1]
Ask them where a 757 and all the passengers and crew are (including a reporter and wife of the Counselor General of the United States), and how such a conspiracy can be kept secret when we can't even keep WAR plans secret....

ETA: You also might want to ask them why it is that NO ONE can decisively say they saw a missle. After all, it only flew right over a major metropolitan area and over an interstate, right?

Also, the people who were watching that video "over and over" in shock. Why haven't they spoken about it? Were they threatened with joining the vanished compliment of Flight 77?

I've seen 2x4's blow perfect holes in concrete walls during hurricanes. Don't you think a plane travelling at 530 miles per hour could do the same?

The fuel burned up. See that smoke? That's the FIRE, guy!

When something goes over your head at 530 MPH, you will swear it sounds like a missile, ESPECIALLY if you've never had a missle fly over your head or, for that matter, an airliner doing 530 MPH. People are used to seeing planes flying at just over 100MPH.

So the students "couldn't fly", heh? How much skill does it take to push throttle levers forward and aim a plane at a BIG building?

Initial reports at the WTC claimed "small commuter plane" as well. I guess that means that WTC 1 was hit by a missile and WTC 2 was hit by a remote-controlled 767?

I don't recall a big hullabaloo over the fact that windows in the WTC survived the initial impacts, or that aircraft wreckage had been found in NYC. Why do so at the Pentagon?

The WTC towers were thin steel shells compared to the squat stone and multi-ring construction of the Pentagon. If the WTC planes were practically vaporized, why would Flight 77 survive intact?

Heat melts aluminum, especially in a closed stone structure acting as a blast furnace.

So a funny blotch in a DOD camera photo is a missile? Funny, but that blotch is in the exact location of that gas station they mention......

etc., etc.......

You will never be able to rebutt it, because the people who produced it won't care. It's just like the idiots who believe we never landed on the moon....
Link Posted: 9/1/2004 5:41:48 AM EDT
[#2]
Link Posted: 9/1/2004 5:57:53 AM EDT
[#3]
Good God, this shit pisses me off.

I lived less than a mile from the Pentagon on 9/11, and Flight 77 flew right over my house.  It was MOST DEFINITELY an airliner.  Nothing else sounds like that.  I will remember the whine of those engines at full throttle and the sickening THUD of the plane hitting the building as long as I live.

Ugh, I told myself I wasn't going to post until I did my intro thread.  Oh, well.  Off to do that now, I guess.
Link Posted: 9/1/2004 6:03:37 AM EDT
[#4]
counter question.  If it was a missile, what was it?

Most large missiles are designed to take out hardend targets.  Something like a harpoon would zip right through.  Smaller AMRAMs, Sparrows or sidewinders are just too small to do that kind of damage.  Even a Pheonix couldnt have done that damage.  

Must be a new weapon, one that is designed to damage insted of destroy.  
Link Posted: 9/1/2004 6:09:28 AM EDT
[#5]
Link Posted: 9/1/2004 6:38:18 AM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:

I lived less than a mile from the Pentagon on 9/11, and Flight 77 flew right over my house.  It was MOST DEFINITELY an airliner.  Nothing else sounds like that.  I will remember the whine of those engines at full throttle and the sickening THUD of the plane hitting the building as long as I live.

Ugh, I told myself I wasn't going to post until I did my intro thread.  Oh, well.  Off to do that now, I guess.

Welcome to ARFCOM!

Glad to have you here.
Link Posted: 9/1/2004 6:43:42 AM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:
my friend sent me to this link

www.freedomunderground.org/memoryhole/pentagon121.swf

Where can i find info to rebutt this.

Donning my .
Link Posted: 9/1/2004 10:03:06 AM EDT
[#8]

Quoted:

Quoted:
counter question.  If it was a missile, what was it?

Most large missiles are designed to take out hardend targets.  Something like a harpoon would zip right through.  Smaller AMRAMs, Sparrows or sidewinders are just too small to do that kind of damage.  Even a Pheonix couldnt have done that damage.  

Must be a new weapon, one that is designed to damage insted of destroy.  

Good point.  It was a Magic Conspiracy Missile, designated MCM-1.

Theoretically, it could have been a Tomahawk. However, TLAM's do not carry enough fuel to start a fire that big unless there are secondary sources. What hit the Pentagon had a LOT of fuel..... like an AIRLINER.

Welcome, LadyLiberty!
Link Posted: 9/1/2004 10:04:25 AM EDT
[#9]

Link Posted: 9/1/2004 10:07:26 AM EDT
[#10]
maybe it was a remote controlled dove or maybe one of those damn blackbirds .

WTF it was a airplane what do you think happened to the airplane that was lost that they just went into a quatum leap and there back with al and ziggy.  WTF, a commerical jet airline hit the it and same with the towers.   I had close friends on that plane so STFU.  I'm so pist off I can't spell
Link Posted: 9/1/2004 10:09:20 AM EDT
[#11]
The hell with "discussing" this.

Just beat his ass for being an idiot!

SGtar15
Link Posted: 9/1/2004 10:13:29 AM EDT
[#12]

Quoted:

Welcome !

I wish you would have did an intro thread instead of these heart wrenching memories!

BigDozer66
Link Posted: 9/1/2004 10:15:02 AM EDT
[#13]
Don't argue with someone who is crazier than you are.
Link Posted: 9/1/2004 10:17:06 AM EDT
[#14]
757 came in at relatively high angle, hit inner rings, did not hit outer wall.  Fire destroyed what the impact failed to pulverize.  Any further questions?

The big lie that day was not Flight 77, but Flight 93.

Flight 93 was hit by a sidewinder and subsequently crashed--the interceptor (can't remember if it was F16 or F15 now), returned to Langley with only one sidewinder.  It could all be hearsay, but I really trust the source on that. Cheney all but admitted it in an interview last year.  It was a tough call, and all I wish they would do is admit to doing it.  Trouble is, it would mess up the cock and bull hero story that was crafted in true Wag The Dog fashion.
Link Posted: 9/1/2004 10:17:06 AM EDT
[#15]
Link Posted: 9/1/2004 10:19:13 AM EDT
[#16]
so what are you saying then we shot at are own buildings just so we could kill some muslims.  Maybe I''m just pist off what are you saying hit the building??????????  
Link Posted: 9/1/2004 10:33:09 AM EDT
[#17]

Quoted:
members.cox.net/macallan_the/AwJeez.jpg

+1

It was the fake lunar lander!  The mothman picked it up from the AZ desert and flew it into the pentegon!
Link Posted: 9/1/2004 10:53:57 AM EDT
[#18]

Quoted:

A GREAT BIG WELCOME!

For all of the detractors, the Pentagon was actually hit by a low flying stork.
Link Posted: 9/1/2004 1:23:54 PM EDT
[#19]
Thanks for the words of welcome.  

--Longshot_VA's wife , lurker since 2001
Queen of the Uteri, charter member of the Arfcom EX-Widows' Club -- Motto:  "If you can't  beat 'em, join 'em."
Link Posted: 9/1/2004 1:47:53 PM EDT
[#20]
All the rebuttal such theories need;

Link Posted: 9/1/2004 2:47:16 PM EDT
[#21]
Link Posted: 9/1/2004 4:20:11 PM EDT
[#22]
my friend sent that to me through icq. I watched it for a few seconds and closed it
sadly that same friend thinks michael moore's books are funny and that moore attacks both sides equally and that his movies are all truthful
Link Posted: 9/1/2004 4:36:15 PM EDT
[#23]

Quoted:

Welcome to the boards, we can always use more Virginians.  Don't forget to visit the Hometown forums.  We have get togethers all the time and everybody is invited.
Link Posted: 9/1/2004 5:22:39 PM EDT
[#24]
Where is all this shit coming from all of a sudden?

Christ, I worked at the AA headquarters when that 757 struck the Pentagon, what a horror show.

Link Posted: 9/1/2004 5:27:36 PM EDT
[#25]
Link Posted: 9/1/2004 5:28:21 PM EDT
[#26]
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top