Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 10
Posted: 8/29/2004 1:05:43 PM EDT
Beria's Psychopolitics

The biggest threat against American liberty in the history of our planet, now a million times more dangerous with the instant communications of the Internet.  Psychopoliticians and their Dupes have now infested every newsgroup and every bulletin board and every forum on the Internet having anything to do with political liberties.  They lie, they ridicule, they impugn, they heckle, they cheat, they demand answers to irrelevant questions and keep on demanding after the answers are given; they bog down the debate or discussion in minutiae; they engage in flame wars; they do whatever is necessary to derail any serious discussion or debate not in accordance with the communist agenda, and drive away the participants.  They are trained to do this.  When the participants don't realize they are being suckered they get disgusted, they lose interest, and they leave with a bad taste in their mouth, and the communist agenda is the only agenda left.

The communist agenda is, by the way, an anti-gun agenda, regardless of what the Psychopoliticians may claim.  Remember, under Psychopolitics, the truth is whatever advances the communist agenda or allows it to be advanced.  All else is peccadillo and/or a threat to the agenda, and must be ridiculed, harassed, and heckled out of existence.

Unfortunately, AR15.com is as infested with Psychopoliticians, their programmed Dupes, and their unwitting Disciples as the rest of the Internet.  Two recent message threads on the General Discussion forum were perfectly legitimate issues gun owners should know about for their own safety and protection of their rights.  They were legitimate existing issues describing how gun owners are at risk of losing their right to keep and bear arms (or illustrating how gun owners can be their own worst enemy when it comes to protecting their rights) but they were posted as bait to bring out the cockroaches.  They were descended upon by 48 screen names whose only purpose in being there was to harass, malign, ridicule, and use up so much bandwidth with their garbage that the few legitimate posters gave up in disgust and left.  Now, I said "48 screen names" because one of the techniques of Psychopoliticians is to log on under 4, 5, or even 10 or 15 screen names so as to give the impression that the majority of people on the board thought the subject matter was ridiculous.  In actual fact, there probably wasn't more than half a dozen actual Psychopoliticians, perhaps not more than half that -- they get paid to do this and they can afford to do it full-time, and their efforts are orchestrated and paid for by communist cells, anti-liberty political factions, sometimes covert U.S. government agencies, and quite often agents of foreign governments.  I have previously exposed agents of Canada, Japan, and the British Commonwealth using Psychopolitics against those who believe in the right to keep and bear arms on various newsgroups, always presenting themselves as ordinary grass-roots folk who were expressing their personal opinions from widely separated countries in the world.  This was right after the Dunblane, Scotland massacre, and it turned out all three of them were working out of an office in Toronto trying to establish grass roots support for the U.N. Treaty on the Proliferation of Small Arms supported by Canada and Japan.  They were frauds, and all Psychopoliticians are frauds.

There is a defense:  Don't leave, and don't get suckered!  If you have a contribution, or want to ask a question, present it to the forum or to an individual in the forum.  The Psychopolitician is a cockroach; absolutely ignore him and get on with the legitimate discussion.  How do you recognize a Psychopolitican when you see or hear his comments?  It is simple:  The most common sign is the frequent use of buzzwords related to "mental healing".  Words and phrases like "delusional", "paranoid", "mentally ill", "Get medical help", "take your meds"; etc., whether applied to you or someone else.  Now, sometimes these words and phrases are used by some inarticulate twerp who never outgrew the high school bully phase. He heard someone else use them and thought they were a magnificent put-down.  If so, the same rule applies:  Ignore him, or at the most, ask him once if he is a Psychopolitician or a Psychopolitician's Dupe.  If he indicates unfamiliarity with the term, send him to Google for a search on the word "Psychopolitics".  If he doesn't answer at all, or repeats his ridicule, put him in your "Ignore" file and get on with the discussion.

The use of psychobabble is not the only sign of a Psychopolitician, but it is the most common because the entire scam is based upon a fraudulent claim to superior psychological knowledge.  Other indicators are a failure to address issues, relying instead on argument by ridicule, impugning the integrity of other participants, focusing on some irrelevant side issue and tying up bandwidth demanding irrelevant answers -- basically, any discussion or debating technique that stalls the discussion/debate and tries to keep it stalled rather than allowing it to move forward.

This is a warning to legitimate gun owners and friends of the liberties our nation was founded to protect.  Your liberties are under attack by the most depraved, craven, desperate savages on the planet.  Do not let them interfere with your discussions and debates; do not let them drive you away.  If you believe in the right to keep and bear arms, you have a right to be here and say your piece without interference.  They are not harmless or insignificant in the real world; they are known to use drugs and other techniques to destroy their opponents by making them insane and then murdering them, and this is one of the techniques described in the Soviet textbook on brainwashing -- click on the link at the top of this page or do a Google search on "Psychopolitics".  But the advantage of the Internet is its anonymity, even though it allows brainless cretins to mouth off without getting a six-inch revolver barrel-sized lump on their forehead.  Do not be afraid of these twerps:  Just ignore them and get on with your discussions.

Here is a list of the screen names that attacked the two posts mentioned above without any significant discussion, and/or without reading the issues on the table before expressing their conclusions.  At least one of them is clearly a trained Psychopolitician (possibly three of them), and a professional shrink to boot, claims to be a firearm collector in his bio, but Psychopoliticians will lie like a rug if necessary to gain credence.  Two or three of the others are either programmed Dupes of Psychopoliticians or alternate screen names of the main character.  The majority of the rest are either untrained "Disciples" of the Psychopolitical techniques; i.e., intellectual retards who never got beyond the high school bully phase of their development and think Psychopolitical techniques are a magnificent way of putting people down for the fun of it, or they, too, are alternate screen names of the professionals.

DK-Prof, Shivan, FLAL1A, PAEBR332, MrClean4Hire, Hiram Ranger, neilft, madmedic, Q3131A, 95thFoot, Hydguy, DigDug, SNorman, VTH0KIESHOOTER, Cyrax777, Dino, hielo, BayEagle, Johninaustin, geekdude, Rick357, Stove_Pipe, AlphaBob RI, Old_Painless, long-rifle-tactical, thelastgunslinger, Lumpy196, Chrome1, Alien, gus, Da_Bunny, AZMAN-1, mattja, nOvAgATOR, photoman, Sgtar15, Mahatma8Rice, USMC2111, Balzac72, Planerench, RikWriter, DScott, -Absolut-, Slash-5, napalm, 4get_No1.

Don't let these screen names or anyone else use Psychopolitics to drive you away from a discussion you find of interest.
Link Posted: 8/29/2004 1:08:32 PM EDT
[#1]
Match... Meet powderkeg.

Jeeeesus!  I better go dig my flight suit and gloves out of the closet to watch this one.
Link Posted: 8/29/2004 1:11:19 PM EDT
[#2]
Link Posted: 8/29/2004 1:14:43 PM EDT
[#3]
Ah jeez, take your meds.
Did I make the list?
Link Posted: 8/29/2004 1:17:45 PM EDT
[#4]
Link Posted: 8/29/2004 1:19:04 PM EDT
[#5]
Well I don't know what "Psychopolitics" are but, if I ever manage to get elected to office (I just have a few more documents to chase down and burn) I'm pretty sure I'll be able to show a good example of a psycopolitician.
Link Posted: 8/29/2004 1:19:35 PM EDT
[#6]
Link Posted: 8/29/2004 1:21:56 PM EDT
[#7]
Let me guess I'm on that list,
Link Posted: 8/29/2004 1:22:21 PM EDT
[#8]
Thanks for the advise frdmftr1 -

Link Posted: 8/29/2004 1:23:07 PM EDT
[#9]
Link Posted: 8/29/2004 1:25:00 PM EDT
[#10]
Link Posted: 8/29/2004 1:37:37 PM EDT
[#11]
Link Posted: 8/29/2004 1:43:07 PM EDT
[#12]
[francis]...and any of you homo's touch my stuff.....and I'll kill ya![/francis]
Link Posted: 8/29/2004 1:44:23 PM EDT
[#13]

Quoted:
[francis]...and any of you homo's touch my stuff.....and I'll kill ya![/francis]

lol
Link Posted: 8/29/2004 1:47:48 PM EDT
[#14]
Link Posted: 8/29/2004 1:51:09 PM EDT
[#15]

Quoted:
I'd be honored to be suspected of being the same person as hielo, Johninaustin, the Dutchman, and you.
It likely will never happen

I think you need better role models.  

Remember the Alamo, and God Bless Texas...
Link Posted: 8/29/2004 1:52:24 PM EDT
[#16]
This should be interesting.  

Or maybe not.
Link Posted: 8/29/2004 1:55:43 PM EDT
[#17]
Oh crap..............he's from Arizona.

Link Posted: 8/29/2004 1:55:58 PM EDT
[#18]
You meddle in affairs best left unspoken by mortals!
Link Posted: 8/29/2004 1:58:44 PM EDT
[#19]
 Oh God - the new ARFCOM court jester has decided to entertain us in mulitple threads.

-- they get paid to do this and they can afford to do it full-time, and their efforts are orchestrated and paid for by communist cells, anti-liberty political factions, sometimes covert U.S. government agencies, and quite often agents of foreign governments.

DK-Prof, Shivan, FLAL1A, PAEBR332, MrClean4Hire, Hiram Ranger, neilft, madmedic, Q3131A, Wobblin-Goblin, 95thFoot, Hydguy, DigDug, SNorman, VTH0KIESHOOTER, Cyrax777, Dino, hielo, BayEagle, Johninaustin, geekdude, RiK357, Stove_Pipe, AlphaBob RI, Old_Painless, long-rifle-tactical, thelastgunslinger, Lumpy196, Chrome1, Alien, gus, Da_Bunny, AZMAN-1, mattja, nOvAgATOR, PHOTOMAN, Sgtar15, DrFrige, Mahatma8Rice, USMC2111, Balzac72, Planerench, RikWriter, DScott, -Absolut-, Slash-5, napalm, 4get_No1.

Tell us more, frdmftr1 ... please.

Link Posted: 8/29/2004 1:59:05 PM EDT
[#20]
Link Posted: 8/29/2004 2:00:08 PM EDT
[#21]
Link Posted: 8/29/2004 2:00:16 PM EDT
[#22]
Link Posted: 8/29/2004 2:01:08 PM EDT
[#23]

Quoted:

Stay right the hell away from me Mr. Dutch space alien tri-lateral commission lackey guy! I see your name on THE LIST!

Not just ON the list, but FIRST on the list!

Link Posted: 8/29/2004 2:02:03 PM EDT
[#24]
Link Posted: 8/29/2004 2:02:10 PM EDT
[#25]

Quoted:
Staff, if his account isn't locked for personally attacking 48 members I'd suggest you allow personal attacks across the board.  This is not an emotional outburst, or a slip of the tongue.  He has written this in a preconceived manner and it violates several of the rules of the CoC.

That's actually a good point.

I am vaguely offended by being called a full-time paid communist disruptor - if I can stop laughing long enough, that is.  
Link Posted: 8/29/2004 2:04:22 PM EDT
[#26]
WOO-HOO! I MADE A LIST!!

Heheheh. There are plenty o' people that frequent this site that know who I am. There is only one Wobblin' Goblin and for the life of me I cannot remember what the heck this guy is talking about.

Anybody have a link?
Link Posted: 8/29/2004 2:04:32 PM EDT
[#27]
Link Posted: 8/29/2004 2:04:37 PM EDT
[#28]
Link Posted: 8/29/2004 2:06:23 PM EDT
[#29]
By the way, has anyone posted the most appropriate response yet (other than suggestions that this nutbag starts taking his lithium again)?

Here it is:

WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!  WAAAAAAH.  PEOPLE ON THE INTERNET ARE MEAN TO ME !!!   MOOOOOOOMMY!!
Link Posted: 8/29/2004 2:07:43 PM EDT
[#30]
Please don't lock his account, fellas. This could provide for some top-tier entertainment this evening.

BTW, I'm not happy with my pay scale either. I want a raise. Working as a super-secret communist spetznaz commando-spy is hard work, you know. Don't pay me in Rubles, either. I'm sick of that shit.
Link Posted: 8/29/2004 2:07:57 PM EDT
[#31]
Link Posted: 8/29/2004 2:08:50 PM EDT
[#32]
Link Posted: 8/29/2004 2:09:09 PM EDT
[#33]
Link Posted: 8/29/2004 2:10:44 PM EDT
[#34]
Link Posted: 8/29/2004 2:13:11 PM EDT
[#35]

Quoted:

Quoted:
Please don't lock his account, fellas. This could provide for some top-tier entertainment this evening.

No kidding, I'm sure not locking him, this is good stuff!

LOL. I'm laughing my ass off right now. Anyone with two brain cells to rub together can research who I am and what I've done in my public life. I venture to say of all the right-leaning folk here, I lean so much in that direction, I'm almost horizontal.

LMAO.

Do the research. Come back and tell the board who the real Wobblin' Goblin is, and what he did in the 90s...and at what age. Then call 911 and tell them a madman is on the loose.

Link Posted: 8/29/2004 2:14:20 PM EDT
[#36]
The most hilarious thing about this is that now frdmftr1 will now firmly BELIEVE that he has "exposed" a bunch of foreign agents and paid communist disruptors on ar15.com, and made the world a safer place

Being serious for a second (I know, it's an effort ). He is a great argument for gun control, since he probably has never actually been adjudicated insane or committed to a mental hospital, even though he clearly has mental problems.  So he can pass a NCIS check like all the rest of us.   That's actually a little bit of a scary thought.  Hopefully he limits his paranoid to posting goofy theories on the web and filing frivolous lawsuits that are laughed out of court.  God forbid some girl scout comes to his house to sell cookies, and he blows her away because she might be a communist agent that's spying on him or something.
Link Posted: 8/29/2004 2:14:40 PM EDT
[#37]
Link Posted: 8/29/2004 2:15:55 PM EDT
[#38]
I got the popcorn on...

FMO
Link Posted: 8/29/2004 2:16:19 PM EDT
[#39]
Link Posted: 8/29/2004 2:16:42 PM EDT
[#40]

Quoted:
The most hilarious thing about this is that now frdmftr1 will now firmly BELIEVE that he has "exposed" a bunch of foreign agents and paid communist disruptors.

I threw down the gauntlet about who I am. Perhaps he'll follow through with the homework assignment and report back to us.
Link Posted: 8/29/2004 2:18:28 PM EDT
[#41]
Link Posted: 8/29/2004 2:18:44 PM EDT
[#42]
Link Posted: 8/29/2004 2:19:20 PM EDT
[#43]
Link Posted: 8/29/2004 2:19:53 PM EDT
[#44]
Amazing, you are phenominal, I suppose that you were on J Edgar Hoover's Witch hunt too! If your going to name names, and give personal attacks yourself, you should at least spell the Names right. RICK357!  But don't listen to me... it is all Psychopolitical Babble.

Link Posted: 8/29/2004 2:20:12 PM EDT
[#45]
Wow!!  I am SOMEBODY!!!!!!

I'll be expecting my pay to be deposited in my secret account, commrades....
You already know the account number....
Link Posted: 8/29/2004 2:22:42 PM EDT
[#46]
Link Posted: 8/29/2004 2:22:46 PM EDT
[#47]
Link Posted: 8/29/2004 2:24:09 PM EDT
[#48]
Link Posted: 8/29/2004 2:26:36 PM EDT
[#49]
Link Posted: 8/29/2004 2:27:21 PM EDT
[#50]
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 10
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top