Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 5/30/2001 9:46:38 PM EDT
Some love him.
Some hate him.
Some just don't give a damn either way.

But, he is here, will always be here and has become part of this forum in one alias or another.

So can you please just unlock the original McUzi account, edit his posts as needed and let the members keep him and everyone else in line?

I personally think he is harmless except for the fact that you can choke to death if you eat and read his posts at the same time.

Can I get an amen?
Link Posted: 5/30/2001 9:49:16 PM EDT
[#1]
AMEN!  

McUzi adds a bit of culture to the discussion.  Restore McUzi!  
Link Posted: 5/30/2001 9:50:08 PM EDT
[#2]
Amen.

I'll be the first to say that he's behaved himself, and let him back in, with his own name.

Juggernaut[%(]

Member of the GIWHABW posse...
Link Posted: 5/30/2001 9:59:04 PM EDT
[#3]
Fool me once, shame on you. Fool me twice, shame on me. I just dont give a dam.
Link Posted: 5/30/2001 10:00:52 PM EDT
[#4]
Ahhh...Hell, go for it[uzi]
Link Posted: 5/30/2001 10:07:46 PM EDT
[#5]
I doubt ANYBODY will agree with me on this BUT I think McUzi belongs on this board. He brings a certain "balance" to the discussion table. His sometimes "honest" opinions and thoughts, like many other members here, come from his convictions and strong beliefs in what ever is being discussed. His delivery is part of his character as a story teller. We all have these traits but they all differ and the way I see it thats ok. I believe ( as weird as it sounds ) that McUzi is actually an asset to this board.  
--- thats my McOpinion     -- Rooster

edited because I just noticed my 666 post was about McUzi .... 666 / McUzi .. some strange stuff there [}:D]
Link Posted: 5/30/2001 10:17:46 PM EDT
[#6]
Sure, restore his account.  All he is is me with a slightly more demented demeanor.  Hell, if I posted everything that I wanted to post too, my account would have been suspended MONTHS ago.  He's the only one here, that I can think of, that can speak his mind in one single post, and have the anarchy of Ragnarok come about through 100 reply threads...and I think he enjoys causing the chaos.  For that, I always have and always will give the guy some credit for stirring up an entertaining "discussion"

Free McUzi!
Jewbroni~
Link Posted: 5/30/2001 10:20:00 PM EDT
[#7]
Link Posted: 5/30/2001 10:23:11 PM EDT
[#8]
OK, I confess I really like his posts. Adds to the soap opera entertainment to the board.  Plus he found me a copy of Dan Simmon's Phases of Gravity and threw in a 70s gun rights book.  McCool.
Link Posted: 5/30/2001 10:25:59 PM EDT
[#9]
I've never had a problem with him.
He speaks his mind, and you know exactly where he stands with his opinions.
No Fluffy, Sugar coated B.S....
Just plain spoken truth...
This, I respect.

I myself, speak very much the same way in person...(I just Fluff & sugar coat my B.S.for some of the wussies on this website) [moon]  
Link Posted: 5/30/2001 10:57:46 PM EDT
[#10]
Link Posted: 5/30/2001 11:04:33 PM EDT
[#11]
Yeah sure let the little spuge wad have his handle back....perhaps he will let loose of his other handle to play out some of the info he digs up.

[rail]Railgun....
Link Posted: 5/30/2001 11:08:00 PM EDT
[#12]
I for one [red]DO NOT[/red] think McUZI should have his screen name back.
He is a racist little troll who does nothing more than make AR15.com a snake-pit with his posts.
His banning was deserved, and should be mantained for the good of this site, and it's members.
If it were up to me, the administrators would ban his IP entirely from this site, so to keep him from using surnames.

That is my opinion.

McUZI
Link Posted: 5/31/2001 12:18:29 AM EDT
[#13]

All in all,

He has been better behaved than others AND at least you know who he is AND where he stands.

While many of us may sorely disagree with his opinions and statements on many things. He has been abiding by the rules lately. I see no reason to keep him out.

I'm also sure that some will say he needs to "grow up" and this is fine, in time he will.

As he said himself, some of what he does is just to be a 'hard-a$$'.

So, i'll cast my vote by saying re-activate his old account.
Link Posted: 5/31/2001 12:33:44 AM EDT
[#14]
OTHER than the fact he loves to use the word nigger, which makes my blood boil, which makes me wanna freely beat the piss out of him...

I DID serve and wear the camoflague to protect and defend ALL speech, near and far, and I even defend the speech I abhor. That said, if others , namely the demokommies, would allow their speech, I should be allowed to ....'protest' their speech.....by whatever means I feel like using....

Free speech IS expensive, I WILL pay, and others should also. This we'll defend is a BROAD brush. I walk my walk, and I want the same from ALL others....

IF he will send me his address, give him his name... a few more 'niggas', and we can exchange rights...

PS..I ALSO recognize the difference between the CONGRESSIONAL restrictions on free speech and the PRIVATE restrictions/censorship herein...
Link Posted: 5/31/2001 12:51:49 AM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:
OTHER than the fact he loves to use the word nigger, which makes my blood boil, which makes me wanna freely beat the piss out of him...

I DID serve and wear the camoflague to protect and defend ALL speech, near and far, and I even defend the speech I abhor. That said, if others , namely the demokommies, would allow their speech, I should be allowed to ....'protest' their speech.....by whatever means I feel like using....

Free speech IS expensive, I WILL pay, and others should also. This we'll defend is a BROAD brush. I walk my walk, and I want the same from ALL others....

IF he will send me his address, give him his name... a few more 'niggas', and we can exchange rights...

PS..I ALSO recognize the difference between the CONGRESSIONAL restrictions on free speech and the PRIVATE restrictions/censorship herein...
View Quote

LMFAO
Link Posted: 5/31/2001 1:16:36 AM EDT
[#16]
McUzi keeps this site alive and interesting....
[whacko]  [whacko]  [whacko]  [whacko]  [whacko]

Please restore his posting priviledges!

Link Posted: 5/31/2001 1:31:05 AM EDT
[#17]
[img]http://www.geocities.com/kilrath_ac/freemcuzi.txt[/img]
Link Posted: 5/31/2001 1:36:32 AM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:
I for one [red]DO NOT[/red] think McUZI should have his screen name back.
He is a racist little troll who does nothing more than make AR15.com a snake-pit with his posts.
His banning was deserved, and should be mantained for the good of this site, and it's members.
If it were up to me, the administrators would ban his IP entirely from this site, so to keep him from using surnames.

That is my opinion.

McUZI
View Quote

That is axactly why he should be let back....

John
Link Posted: 5/31/2001 1:45:53 AM EDT
[#19]
Everywhere now!!

Link Posted: 5/31/2001 3:05:25 AM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:
View Quote

WHAT HE SAID!!!!
Link Posted: 5/31/2001 3:14:33 AM EDT
[#21]
Link Posted: 5/31/2001 3:28:37 AM EDT
[#22]
Amen.
Link Posted: 5/31/2001 3:41:45 AM EDT
[#23]
I agree...I think that he should be restored.

Link Posted: 5/31/2001 3:46:52 AM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:
Quoted:
View Quote

WHAT HE SAID!!!!
View Quote
....why does "cav vet" get to say...nigas...and not Mcuzi? O ' I forgot............  diffrent gramatical context.....face it there are "NIGGERS" in every race [rolleyes]
Link Posted: 5/31/2001 4:00:43 AM EDT
[#25]
I am just a newbie, but I love the chaos and friction McUzi brings to the posts.  
Link Posted: 5/31/2001 4:25:36 AM EDT
[#26]
Link Posted: 5/31/2001 4:27:23 AM EDT
[#27]
Whatever!!!
Link Posted: 5/31/2001 4:31:35 AM EDT
[#28]
Give his name back already!
Link Posted: 5/31/2001 4:49:13 AM EDT
[#29]
Free McUZI!!!!
c-rock
Link Posted: 5/31/2001 4:56:02 AM EDT
[#30]
Yeah....  What He Said :

[img]www.web-comm.com/ar15/mc1.jpg[/img]
Link Posted: 5/31/2001 4:59:43 AM EDT
[#31]
Hang the little imp from a highway overpass and flog him with straps of rawhide till he squeals like Ned Beatty, and then ban his IP!
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top