Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 5/30/2001 1:54:12 PM EDT
Who ever is using my name less the S needs to be banned from this site for good. The shit he is posting is Sick!!!!!!!!!!!
Link Posted: 5/30/2001 2:13:35 PM EDT
[#1]
Originally Posted By SP0RTSMAN SUPPLY:
The difference between art and garbage is in the eye of the beholder. Who died and left you to judge between the two for us? You were defending this "shit" just a little while ago. What happened?
View Quote

The difference is that he used his real name to do it. You, on the other hand, are a pussy.
Link Posted: 5/30/2001 2:14:06 PM EDT
[#2]
Not the stuff you are posting. There is a difference between what I think is alright and the sick stuff you are posting and you damn well know it so stop fooling around.
Link Posted: 5/30/2001 2:15:54 PM EDT
[#3]
[img]http://www.jps.net/badzorak/121100katfu.jpg[/img]
Link Posted: 5/30/2001 2:21:27 PM EDT
[#4]
You may be right but why post all that garbage where people can see it. If you have problem with me thats fine and I don't give a shit. stick to one thread and lets have it out smartass
Link Posted: 5/30/2001 2:23:01 PM EDT
[#5]
Link Posted: 5/30/2001 2:23:18 PM EDT
[#6]
Originally Posted By SPORTSMANS SUPPLY:
You may be right but why post all that garbage where people can see it. If you have problem with me thats fine and I don't give a shit. stick to one thread and lets have it out smartass
View Quote

Why waste time having it out with a pussy that won't even use his real screen name?
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top