Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 5/29/2001 8:39:36 PM EDT
Any field experience. How does it shoot?

The price seems right,& am looking for SIG quality.

I'm a full 1911 fan but am enamoured with this piece.
Link Posted: 5/29/2001 11:13:30 PM EDT
[#1]
No experience with this weapon but it does look interesting. I would also be interested in any information so...

BTT
Link Posted: 5/30/2001 5:43:25 PM EDT
[#2]
Thanks op-error for the reply.

However I guess you & I are the only ones interested...  [>Q]
Link Posted: 5/30/2001 5:56:42 PM EDT
[#3]
Go get the April issue of handguns mag.  It is on the front cover.

I too thought that it was a great looking gun.  The article didn't lead me to believe it was a great gun, just ok.

I have also heard it is only a sig in name and works and is built like a mauser so don't expect P229 quality.
Link Posted: 5/30/2001 8:18:43 PM EDT
[#4]
Thank you Geoffm24,

your honesty is well documented...

but the price is very tempting!!!

[%(]

Link Posted: 5/30/2001 9:25:35 PM EDT
[#5]
We had a customer pester us to order one in. I only looked at it for a minute, but was very underwhelmed. The trigger is long and stagey. It is kind of "klunky". I would definitely look at one before you buy it.
If you're looking for something different look into a Steyr M40. I got one for X-mas and I love this gun. I have smaller hands and it fits me better than any other plastic pistol. I will be replacing the sights, can't get used to them.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top