Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 5/29/2001 10:07:13 AM EDT
Hey guys, where are some places to look for a preban? I know about the equipment exchange, how about internet sales or local dealers in AZ.
Thanks, 51 out...

[x]

Link Posted: 5/29/2001 10:11:03 AM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 5/29/2001 10:14:19 AM EDT
[#2]
[url]www.prebanarms.com[/url]
Link Posted: 5/29/2001 11:26:23 AM EDT
[#3]
[url]http://www.sturmgewehr.com/[/url]
Link Posted: 5/29/2001 2:05:15 PM EDT
[#4]
IF it's still legal where you live for an individual citizen to sell to another, the check to want ads of the largest newspaper in the area.

You should be able to find an AR15 for sale there.

Have your cash and be ready to go.

Also, at a gun show from a citizen waliking around with his AR.  The guys at the tables won't offer him enough, and you can buy it for the right price.

Link Posted: 5/29/2001 2:06:52 PM EDT
[#5]
Try Mansell's in Mesa.
Link Posted: 5/29/2001 2:11:27 PM EDT
[#6]
Check with Arizona Gun Runners - [url]www.arizonagunrunners.com[/url]. Gary, the owner, is really cool. They're up in Pine but they always have a big table at every gun show in Phoenix. Ditto what Sancho Panza said about the newspaper ads. Every time I've placed an ad in the Arizona Republic, the weapon has sold within 24 hours.

-Andy

"Can you describe the suspect?" "Um, it was some guy in a hat...."
Link Posted: 5/29/2001 2:12:52 PM EDT
[#7]
For example.  There's one in my local paper now, that's been advertised on this BB for $1100.  Price $900, pre-ban letter from owner, et c.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top