Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 5/29/2001 9:03:48 AM EDT
Any easy cure for trigger pin  holes that have a minute amount of slop in them?  The pins are not moving out of place or causing any problems but there is a small amount of play where they will move within the hole.

Thanks for your replies
Link Posted: 5/29/2001 9:40:38 AM EDT
[#1]
If its not a problem I wouldn't worry about it.  If the pins do start to move out of place, you may want to try a set of anti-walk pins or have the holes filled and re-drilled by a competent smith.  I've heard of the hammer pin hole elongating with the Colt OBLMG kit but never with a semi.  Are there a lot of rounds through this gun?
Link Posted: 5/29/2001 9:57:06 AM EDT
[#2]
I made the mistake of seating my hammer-spring legs on the floor of the receiver instead of on top of the trigger pin my first time, it walked all over after 50rds or so, might check that if you haven't.
Link Posted: 5/29/2001 11:53:20 AM EDT
[#3]
thanks for the replies guys, I guess I'm just a bit too picky.  The trigger works great, and there are very few rounds through the reciever.
Link Posted: 5/29/2001 1:37:01 PM EDT
[#4]
DPMS sells anti-walk pins for an AR.  I put a set in mine and they work good.  I lost one of the cotter pins holding them in but they still work.  
Link Posted: 5/29/2001 1:52:41 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
DPMS sells anti-walk pins for an AR.  I put a set in mine and they work good.  I lost one of the cotter pins holding them in but they still work.
View Quote

OT: I have a set of them for my AR, but I have never put them on, I understand that those little clips could scratch the finish.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top