Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 5/24/2001 9:00:00 PM EDT
For some unknown reason, I opened the fridge door earlier tonight and there sat a fresh cold glass pitcher of KOOL-AID. There hasn't been any of this stuff in there in years. I am about soda'd in the ground, so I thought I would give it a pour.  I'm on my third glass in 2 hours, and loving it.  It is some light shade of blue, and I have absolutely no idea what the flavor is called.

My all time favorite is the lime green.

You guys ever sip on this stuff from time to time?  What is/was you favorite color/flavor?

Havin' fun  [:P]

Link Posted: 5/24/2001 9:03:47 PM EDT
[#1]
And please don't come back and tell me this company is Anti.  I sure hope not, but ya never can tell these days.
Link Posted: 5/24/2001 9:07:06 PM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:
For some unknown reason, I opened the fridge door earlier tonight and there sat a fresh cold glass pitcher of KOOL-AID. There hasn't been any of this stuff in there in years.

I'm on my third glass in 2 hours, and loving it.  It is some light shade of blue, and I have absolutely no idea what the flavor is called.
View Quote

That's what you think,
it used to be red.
I hope you are OK in the morning.
Link Posted: 5/24/2001 9:07:48 PM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:
And please don't come back and tell me this company is Anti.  I sure hope not, but ya never can tell these days.
View Quote

Of course they're anti, ever see how that big kool aid guy busts into people's houses like the ATF?  [:D]

My favorite kind is grape.
Link Posted: 5/24/2001 9:08:37 PM EDT
[#4]
I gave up on pop a while ago. I drink Kool-Aid almost exclusively. Black Cherry is my favorite.

Kool-Aid is made by Kraft which is a Phillip-Morris company.
Link Posted: 5/24/2001 9:08:53 PM EDT
[#5]
I've always liked strawberry, but lately I can't get enough Country Time lemonade.
Link Posted: 5/24/2001 9:11:53 PM EDT
[#6]
Got a case of Country time in the garage fridge right now......good stuff when you are hot.

I drink a lot of those Kool-Aid Bursts............the little plastic twist off top squezy bottle in grape......think I'll go have a couple right now.

Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh Yeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeah
Link Posted: 5/24/2001 9:12:13 PM EDT
[#7]
yeah lemonade both regular & pink style. plus any of the fake grape mix is good too.
Link Posted: 5/24/2001 9:13:34 PM EDT
[#8]
Growing up I remember one of the best things about Kool-Aid was that you could pour it into ice trays and make your own popsicles!

When it came to popsicles my favorite was grape!

Eric The Hun[>]:)]
Link Posted: 5/24/2001 9:18:06 PM EDT
[#9]
[size=4][violet]OOOOHHHHH YEEEEEEAHHH!![/violet][/size=4]
[img]http://www.cnn.com/US/9811/18/jonestown.anniv.01/link.jones.jpg[/img]
Link Posted: 5/24/2001 9:22:13 PM EDT
[#10]
don't you just feel like a little kid walking around with a tongue the color of the drink you just had[:D]

and no weasel not feeling like having a little kid but being one[-!-!-]
Link Posted: 5/24/2001 9:25:52 PM EDT
[#11]
Double strength grape flavor. Makes your salava glands swell up like a frogs throat [BD]
Link Posted: 5/24/2001 9:32:26 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:
Double strength grape flavor. Makes your salava glands swell up like a frogs throat [BD]
View Quote

YES YES YES!!
It [i]has[/i] to be the add your own sugar
packet.
Link Posted: 5/24/2001 9:41:25 PM EDT
[#13]
[url]http://www.kraftfoods.com/kool-aid/ka_index.html[/url]

[img]http://www.zing.com/picture/p74e09326b4b93c7431974588587ebad5/fe7afb61.gif.orig.gif[/img]
Link Posted: 5/24/2001 9:49:07 PM EDT
[#14]
Originally Posted By garden weasel:
[size=4][violet]OOOOHHHHH YEEEEEEAHHH!![/violet][/size=4]
[img]http://www.cnn.com/US/9811/18/jonestown.anniv.01/link.jones.jpg[/img]
View Quote

That reminds me of the new almond flavor of Kool-Aid I invented and need taste testers for.

Link Posted: 5/24/2001 10:31:01 PM EDT
[#15]
Originally Posted By Imbrog|io:

That reminds me of the new almond flavor of Kool-Aid I invented and need taste testers for.

View Quote

Wifey tells me that a few glasses of pinapple juice will take the almond effect away, and makes it fairly stomachable.  Needless to say, I make sure she "catches" me wif a glass of pinapple juice as often as I can stand the dna  loss.  If you catch my drift. [+]:D]
Link Posted: 5/24/2001 10:41:34 PM EDT
[#16]
I thought he was talking
about the flavor of
cyanogenic glycosides.
Link Posted: 5/24/2001 10:57:11 PM EDT
[#17]
Originally Posted By garden weasel:
I thought he was talking
about the flavor of
cyanogenic glycosides.
View Quote

I'm wif yuz guyz now.  [:\]

I don't care how many people Imbro gets to join his utopian paradise, I ain't giving up my pineapple juice. [+]:D][+]:D]

AND, that stuff better not have been red yesterday.  [i]Wherever[/i] it came from.
Link Posted: 5/25/2001 2:24:54 AM EDT
[#18]
Wait until you discover "Grape Illusion" and "Changin Cherry".  The grape is orange and the cherry is blue.  Now THAT is worth hours of your time.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top