Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 5/22/2001 5:40:45 PM EDT
First off let me say I NO WAY support his actions, but his intentions are something we are being faced with right now. The OC building bomming was a very bad thing to do, especially after he knew there was a day care in it, but if the Government oppesses would you really retaliate?
Link Posted: 5/22/2001 6:34:30 PM EDT
[#1]
Lets go for "civil disobediance" not murder.
Link Posted: 5/22/2001 6:50:16 PM EDT
[#2]
While I understand and even agree with some of his motives, NO peacetime operation against innocent civilians can be sanctioned.  An 'op PHOENIX' against the actual perpretrators at Waco and Ruby Ridge would have made a lot more sense.  *ACADEMIC DISCUSSION ONLY!!* I do not advocate murder of LEO's of any agency.  In this society, mass civil disobedience would be almost as effective as direct action.
Link Posted: 5/22/2001 9:04:26 PM EDT
[#3]
No, I do not agree with "Timmy Boy". He had some legitimate complaints about the actions of certain government agencies. His solution was way over the line. He referred to the families of the victims as the "woe is me crowd". He is a cold evil motherfucker. He should Ride the Lightning, not get put down like a dog at the pound, going out with sweet dreams of Fields of Ambrosia.
Link Posted: 5/22/2001 9:19:33 PM EDT
[#4]
I think he is right about a lot of things, but it's not like he blew up a building full of JBTs, those were regular people. He shoulda blown that somewhere else.

radioman
Link Posted: 5/22/2001 9:50:48 PM EDT
[#5]
I said it before and I'll say it again.

Just finished the book "American Terrorist", and I have to say that while it documented a good guy gone bad, I have NO sympathy for McVeigh. Is he misguided? yes. Is he insane? no. Should they juice this guy YES. I am an ardent supporter of RTKBA, but the day he decided to declare "war" on the federal govt was the day he became a traitor to his country. He only (only being used with some caution) 8 federal agents in his little "war" and obviously WANTED to be caught to become a MARTYR for future nutjobs.

If I met McVeigh while he was in the Army, I may have bought him a beer and jawed with him. Probably would have got on like a forest fire & a flamethrower.

If I saw McVeigh the scumbag terrorist driving a ryder truck, I'd take out my AR, pop in a 30 rounder and keep shooting till the bolt locked back and the mag was empty.

Then I'd reload.

SAMHAIN44
FUCK THAT BASTARD

PS - How about the Army and USMC personell that he killed that were in the Murrah bldg.? Does he now say sorry to those families too??
Link Posted: 5/22/2001 10:51:54 PM EDT
[#6]
To 'make a statement' you detonate the bomb at 2:00 in the morning.  The Government 'gets the message' that you COULD have done it at 9:00 in the morning.

[b]McVeigh's act is, simply put, indefensible.[/b]

Eric The Hun[>]:)]
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top