Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 5/22/2001 1:23:51 PM EDT
[img]http://www.tacticalpaintballsupply.com/images/IM000298.jpg[/img]

I posted this pic on another thread but it didn't get alot of attention.

If any of you guys get into paintball, I'm in South Florida and have a small crew and a we play on a private field in Boyton Beach. This site is operated by JRT Outdoor Outfitters and he's an ok guy. He has a supply company and can rent gear from basic markers and BDUs or can sell you ATS systems and Blackhawk gear.

[url]www.tacticalpaintballsupply.com/album_1.htm [/url]

BTW, we also play a lot of night games and DON'T use standard tournament rules. We play fairly paramilitary game. We prefer adults only. And yeah, the chick in the picture plays alot.

Email me if you're interested. I can get ya into the game for free. If you don't have equipment you can rent it at the field. It's about fun and practical training, not about making money.
Link Posted: 5/22/2001 1:28:46 PM EDT
[#1]
Does she play topless or in a string bikini?
We have a uspsa match coming up where the Swedish Bikini Team will be shooting the match in thongs and bikini tops. Next month. I`m sure pics will make the net
Link Posted: 5/22/2001 1:31:02 PM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:

We have a uspsa match coming up where the Swedish Bikini Team will be shooting the match in thongs and bikini tops. Next month. I`m sure pics will make the net
View Quote

Not very conducive to accuracy.  [}:D]

Link Posted: 5/22/2001 1:39:46 PM EDT
[#3]
That is a pic of a group of paramilitary extremists. It is plain to see that the person in the middle is retrieving a rather large and menacing metallic device from the bed of the truck. This can only mean that they are up to no good. It is also apparent that the group is motivated by fanatical religious purposes as they are being led by a "Joan of Arc" figure as seen overlooking and directing the actions of her followers.

This organization should be monitored very closely.
Link Posted: 5/22/2001 1:51:30 PM EDT
[#4]
Originally Posted By Imbrog|io:

This organization should be monitored very closely.
View Quote

I'll keep a close eye on her.
Link Posted: 5/22/2001 6:51:55 PM EDT
[#5]
She is obviously the leader of this para-military hate group.Be careful,these types are cunning,she could have a weapon hidden anywhere.I suggest a full body cavity search.
Link Posted: 5/22/2001 7:00:09 PM EDT
[#6]
Yeah, I saw this photograph in another thread but I didn't comment because I figured I'd only drag the thread off topic.

Definitely a head turner, could work real well in an ambush situation given a couple creative minds who know how to divert attention and use it to their advantage.   But then you said that you mostly play at night so some of the tactics might not work so well like the classic "help, I've lost my clothes up in that tree and I need somebody to help me get them down."   If that didn't divert somebody's attention I don't know what would!

So Steyr, is this *the* gal?   The one who likes to sweep your abode with the MP5?

She have any sisters?  :)

God, I'm awful.
Link Posted: 5/22/2001 7:27:52 PM EDT
[#7]
Ill shoot her!!!
Link Posted: 5/22/2001 7:34:20 PM EDT
[#8]
BTW did anyone ever rescue those salty AR's from a watery grave?
Link Posted: 5/22/2001 9:07:32 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
We prefer adults only.
View Quote

What do you mean by adult?  What criteria?  I play paintball and I am 19.  No flame just curious because I play with a 15 year old that is a natural player.  He has deflated a lot of egos.
Link Posted: 5/22/2001 9:12:41 PM EDT
[#10]
steyr: that would'nt be styergirl? would it?
Link Posted: 5/22/2001 9:36:39 PM EDT
[#11]
I'd shoot her but it wouldn't be with paint balls [}:D]
Link Posted: 5/22/2001 9:37:11 PM EDT
[#12]
I fear that I would shoot at her her prematurely.
Link Posted: 5/22/2001 10:02:57 PM EDT
[#13]
Judging by this pic, she might have a butter face.

She has got a nice body butter face might be ugly.

Six
Link Posted: 5/22/2001 10:49:51 PM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:

So Steyr, is this *the* gal?   The one who likes to sweep your abode with the MP5?

She have any sisters?  :)

God, I'm awful.
View Quote

No, that ain't her. Mines much better looking.
Link Posted: 5/22/2001 10:53:17 PM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:

What do you mean by adult?  What criteria?  I play paintball and I am 19.  No flame just curious because I play with a 15 year old that is a natural player.  He has deflated a lot of egos.
View Quote

Anyone can play but we "prefer" those who don't have bedtimes. etc. It's not a rule but a preferrence. We like people who can drive to a location and be responsible for themselves. If you and your bud meet that criteria, you're in.
Link Posted: 5/22/2001 10:57:23 PM EDT
[#16]
Originally Posted By SILVER SURFER:
steyr: that would'nt be styergirl? would it?
View Quote

Of course not. She is not wearing a ring that cost as much as the three guns I wanted....COMBINED......that I bought so I could have the opportunity to promise to take care of her for the rest of her natural life, so that I...........oh, uh sorry. No that is not her.
Link Posted: 5/22/2001 11:31:06 PM EDT
[#17]
Steyr-
I know the feeling. The ring I bought for my "Love Bunny" cost almost three times as much as my five rifles. But, I'm hoping to parlez that into two more rifles and a reloading set-up after we're married.
Yes, I am fooling myself. It's all I have left.
Link Posted: 5/23/2001 4:08:12 AM EDT
[#18]
Heck with the girl, that's a nice truck.  Can't tell if it's a Powerstroke though.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top