Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 5/21/2001 5:53:05 PM EDT
On the 9th of July we should celebrate Destroy, Burn, Stomp, Shred, and Shoot
Your UN Flag Day. I think I will order me a UN Flag for the 9th of July.

NO SLACK!
Link Posted: 5/21/2001 5:56:32 PM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 5/21/2001 5:58:42 PM EDT
[#2]
I'll second that!I might even use it as toilet paper!
Link Posted: 5/21/2001 6:12:07 PM EDT
[#3]
If you think about doing this, make sure you let people know WHY you are doing it.  Most people don't know that the UN is the 'BIG BAD'  No, not spike to you Buffy people  [;)]
Link Posted: 5/21/2001 6:17:18 PM EDT
[#4]
We really need to do it in NY to welcome them all to OUR country.
Link Posted: 5/21/2001 6:17:36 PM EDT
[#5]
7 is right! Let them know.
or soon we will hear:
"we are from the U.N. we are here to help"
Link Posted: 5/21/2001 7:21:30 PM EDT
[#6]
Good idea!  Burn'em if you got em!

Anyway, I have my flag for 9JUL:

[url]http://www.comeandtakeit.com/[/url]

If I lived in New York, I would wad it up and conceal it, infiltrate the mob of grinning idiots on Today or GMA with a sign that says something like "Hi Mom in Peoria" or something and then pop it up behind Katie Couric!  Come and Take It!!! Molon Labe!!!

Wonder how long it would be before they sent thugs in to drag you away!
Link Posted: 5/21/2001 8:49:20 PM EDT
[#7]
Sounds good to me!!

For now:

BURN, BABY, BURN!!
[img]http://users.supernet.com/libertyof76/images/flags/unflag.gif[/img]
Link Posted: 5/21/2001 9:11:34 PM EDT
[#8]
Originally Posted By Liberty Ship:Good idea!  Burn'em if you got em!

Anyway, I have my flag for 9JUL:

[url]http://www.comeandtakeit.com/[/url]

If I lived in New York, I would wad it up and conceal it, infiltrate the mob of grinning idiots on Today or GMA with a sign that says something like "Hi Mom in Peoria" or something and then pop it up behind Katie Couric!  Come and Take It!!! Molon Labe!!!

Wonder how long it would be before they sent thugs in to drag you away!
View Quote

That's a sweet site. Love that flag. Here is a modern rendition of the Don't Tread on Me Flag with the AR-15 in it:
[img]http://users.supernet.com/libertyof76/images/flags/newteeth.gif[/img]
Link Posted: 5/21/2001 9:29:36 PM EDT
[#9]
Thats the spirit liberty ship! I like it!  Maybe some of us can infiltrate public speaking venues or tv shows like Talk Back Live with that Don't Tread On Liberty and flash it. Not that we have to go crazy and shout out anything, but just get some free air time. Heck I live in Atlanta I could probably sneak one into Talk Back Live.

NO SLACK!
Link Posted: 5/22/2001 6:35:35 PM EDT
[#10]
Liberty 76, is there a site where we can buy that Liberty flag?  Pretty cool.
Link Posted: 5/22/2001 10:47:22 PM EDT
[#11]
Originally Posted By Liberty Ship:Liberty 76, is there a site where we can buy that Liberty flag?  Pretty cool.
View Quote

Not that I know of. It was just a pict somebody sent me one time. I am sure that any flag maker can make one up. Maybe I should send it to the come and take it site. He probably could do it.
Link Posted: 5/23/2001 12:08:36 AM EDT
[#12]
Link Posted: 5/23/2001 5:06:22 AM EDT
[#13]
Link Posted: 5/23/2001 5:32:19 AM EDT
[#14]
On the 10th Ill look forward to seeing the pictures of people burning their UN flags.  Without your face in the picture so they can not match your face to your UN SER #. [;)]
Link Posted: 5/23/2001 6:57:10 AM EDT
[#15]
7 did you call for a Buffy person?....loved the
series end.......
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top