Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 5/21/2001 4:11:35 PM EDT
PETA was in New Orleans today with a group handing out anti-Milk Lit.  PETA wants all people to stop drinking milk, causes cancer, has way to much hormones in it.  The calves are "ripped" away from their mothers  to make veal, ( I really like veal with a milkshake).  PETA thinks that the ads with the Milk moustache is affecting children.
WTF are these people nuts.
shadowjack1
Link Posted: 5/21/2001 4:15:44 PM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 5/21/2001 4:21:25 PM EDT
[#2]
I am drinking a glass of milk with my pork roast and gravy sandwich.

As you see,I am PC in the fact that I am a equal oppertunity eater.But they would probaly
yell at me for being "open minded" when it comes to dinner.
Link Posted: 5/21/2001 4:55:42 PM EDT
[#3]
Lemmie take them with me when I shoot, skin and process bambi!
Link Posted: 5/21/2001 5:09:03 PM EDT
[#4]
Stop drinking milk? Hell no!! I drink at least a quarter gallon a day. Screw them!! Sad thing is that some kids believe this craziness. In my speech class, one student gave a speech about not drinking milk. Another about stop eating meat. And a few other watermelon marxists(green on the outside, red on the in) THEY'RE NUTS!!
Link Posted: 5/21/2001 5:38:45 PM EDT
[#5]
These people are so whacked out it is great.  Anyone who even thinks this stuff has validity is hilarious.
Link Posted: 5/21/2001 5:45:41 PM EDT
[#6]
When I lived in Gardnerville Nevada, a buddy of mine owned a dairy. Made his living producing milk. He told me drinking milk is only good for baby cows. He was a Budwieser man. As much as I like milk, I pretty much gave it up a few years ago cause of its high protien content, but thats another story.
Link Posted: 5/21/2001 5:48:02 PM EDT
[#7]
PETA=People Eating Tasty Animals[-!-!-]
Link Posted: 5/21/2001 7:36:27 PM EDT
[#8]
[img]www.bowmansbrigade.com/images/peta.gif
Link Posted: 5/21/2001 10:04:05 PM EDT
[#9]
[url]http://www.peopleeatingtastyanimals.com[/url]
Link Posted: 5/22/2001 2:42:30 AM EDT
[#10]
PETA's corporate HQ is right here in Norfolk, VA.  It's about a 5 story building right on the waterfront of the river.  A local country station hosted a fishing tournament in the water right infront of the building[:D]  The water was PACKED with boats.  I think the largest thing caught was like 4" long.  Still, it was humorous to watch.  

Ross
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top