Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 5/21/2001 3:14:41 PM EDT
from 12-4 and was wondering if any of my fellow ar.commers were there. Cool ass 50bmg set up three tables down, fuckinawsome! It was cool seeing all kinds of semi-auto there, have not seen that many s-auto shooters there since last
year. Maybee all the panic from bs23 has gone and the RTKBA spirit is just too strong to keep lawabiding citz. from not coming out with there so-called A.W.
BALOO
Link Posted: 5/21/2001 7:30:46 PM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 5/21/2001 7:35:10 PM EDT
[#2]
I'm going to the June 2nd shoot, and will make it either next Sunday or Monday.  I like it early morning when it's cool.  Last time there were a bunch of 50bmgs.  Could use one of those.
Link Posted: 5/22/2001 12:17:31 PM EDT
[#3]
sounds good, dont think i'm busy. Hope I have some coin left, just spent $140 on a air filter for my car.
BALOO.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top