Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 5/20/2001 2:59:34 PM EDT
mms://heavywm.fplive.net/heavy/jimmyshow/hi/show_1/part1.asf

If the link doesnt work copy and past in browser.
Link Posted: 5/20/2001 3:03:32 PM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 5/20/2001 3:07:50 PM EDT
[#2]
No What? Explain yourself.
Link Posted: 5/20/2001 3:11:01 PM EDT
[#3]
If the blind guy could actually hit something when he burns through a 30 round AK mag, he wouldn't be hurting our cause too much.  I'm sure he gives all the anti-gunners shivers as they watch him miss the target 100% of the time and then they say see, that's why no one should have those types of guns.

He made himself look really stupid when he did that for Comedy Central.  He missed by at least 10 feet on every shot.  Then they zoomed in on the target to show that he never hit it.
Link Posted: 5/20/2001 3:16:07 PM EDT
[#4]
Wow!!
Talk about mixed feelings...
I'm not sure what to think. He's got the same rights as the rest of us, but an armed blind man makes me a tad uneasy. At least he's knowledgeable(except for that AB-[b]12[/b] comment), and doesn't act like a [i]complete[/i] idiot.

Like he said, he's scaring both the Pro-Gun and the Anti-Rights groups.

Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top