Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 5/18/2001 9:23:54 PM EDT
With all the frustrations today, like the media, clueless people, government, etc. Do you ever wish you were with them, and you were born an ANTI GUNNER?

If you were, just think, you wouldn't be bothered by all the new gun laws, anti gun crap on TV, internet, and all that other good stuff. Plus, you'd have extra money to spend on other stuff....

I sometimes think that we are fighting a slowly losing battle, with all the frustrations caused by new/old laws, polititions, media, etc. and I would like to be an ANTI. But then I come back to my sences, realize what a stupid thought that was, and try to never think of it again.

When the revolution comes, and it will come, I'll be damn glad I've got my guns. DAMN GLAD.

I'm sure that the anti's will have fun prying my guns from my cold dead hands.

Edited for spelling...

**Edited again just to clarify that I'm damn glad that I will never EVER will be an ANTI!

It's kinda like you can't pick who you fall in love with, ya know???? I couldn't change to an anti even IF i wanted to....
Link Posted: 5/18/2001 9:28:07 PM EDT
[#1]
well, I guess ignorance is bliss.

[frag]
Link Posted: 5/18/2001 9:33:40 PM EDT
[#2]
Ever wish I was an ANTI?! Man, that's like asking me if I ever wish I was a queer! I shall make a sincere attempt to be eloquent, but brief.......F*CK NO!!!!!!!! What am I, an idiot? And when such revolution should come, guess what? I WILL fight to restore this country to the greatness it once was. Uh, take my response to your question in the spirit it was intended.
Link Posted: 5/18/2001 9:36:11 PM EDT
[#3]
Never! Never! Never!

Besides, when it's all over, I'm going to have one heck of a gun and ammo collection!  [:)]
Link Posted: 5/18/2001 9:37:16 PM EDT
[#4]
Like being high on drugs 24/7 and let someone think for you.
Link Posted: 5/18/2001 9:39:19 PM EDT
[#5]
Yes I do.

My stress level would be normal and my hair would stop falling out.

I would have an actual career because I would be able to tolerate the anti-gun liberal professors in college.

I would have a girlfriend.

I would have actual friends.

I would have more money to spend on doing social things instead of wasting it away on guns.

I wouldn't have to worry about politics.

I would have a life.

Link Posted: 5/18/2001 9:39:45 PM EDT
[#6]
Hang in there.  A lot rides on this Emmerson case in the Circuit Court and I have a feeling it will go our way.
Link Posted: 5/18/2001 9:53:31 PM EDT
[#7]
I doubt it. The way the supreme court has been handing down rulings recently I think they have lost their minds. If emerson gets appealed there they will give hci everything the anti-gun weenies ever wanted and more.

At this rate I will die pennyless and completely alone.
Link Posted: 5/18/2001 9:54:47 PM EDT
[#8]
Yeah.................and I also wish I were a devil worshipper, a faggot, a rapist, a murderer, child molester, wife beater, theif, liar and drug dealer.

Link Posted: 5/18/2001 9:55:53 PM EDT
[#9]
NO! then I'd be a follower yes dummie
Link Posted: 5/18/2001 10:25:36 PM EDT
[#10]
Gun nuts are really easy targets for ridicule.  That's about the only advantage to being an anti-gunner.

That, and most women find guns and men who own them repulsive.  
Link Posted: 5/18/2001 10:28:58 PM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:

That, and most women find guns and men who own them repulsive.  
View Quote

[b][size=4]Not[/b][/size=4] in my neck of the woods.

Heck, a girl who loves guns is kinda a prerequisite down here in the south.

Besides, any decent southern boy knows that only good girls love guns!
Link Posted: 5/20/2001 5:43:29 PM EDT
[#12]
That would mean I was born stupid just like all the other sheeple.  I pride myself on independant thinking.
Link Posted: 5/20/2001 7:14:32 PM EDT
[#13]
im a anti a anti aniti [:D]
Link Posted: 5/20/2001 7:29:47 PM EDT
[#14]
 There are days when I wake up, and wish that I was still one of the sleepwalkers........ I wouldn't be accused of wearing a tinfoil hat.  I'd be an 'ejection seat Christian' waiting to be raptured.  My blood pressure would be less affected by the obvious propaganda of the other side.  I would know what NASCAR stands for.  I wouldn't live out in BFE.  I'd be fat, dumb, and happy.
 But my eyes have been opened, and nothing can close them again.  I have researched, studied, chased rumors, and found at lest some of them true.  I have found that the FD&H crowd doesn't want to know the truth, because if they did, they'd have to do something about it.......
Link Posted: 5/20/2001 8:59:30 PM EDT
[#15]
The way I read the 2nd ammendment, to be anti-gun is to be an emeny of the state.  How can they be so brash as to disregard the Constitution?  If they can ignore "...shall not be infringed" written on the most important piece of paper in our history, than can we ignore the "shall" and "shall not" of lesser contracts?
Link Posted: 5/20/2001 9:00:37 PM EDT
[#16]
An interesting read if you have some time;

http://homes.acmecity.com/rosie/flower/277/goa.htm

Link Posted: 5/20/2001 9:51:50 PM EDT
[#17]
[i]National Association of Stock Car Auto Racing[/i]

I took the wrong pill.  No I am out of the matrix! LOL!

The only time I have reflected on what it would be like to be an anti is when I here women say anti things.  In my neck of the woods(near and town with 3 colleges) guns are growing more and more evil, and women are falling in line.  Then the hard line conservative in me takes over and says fvck em, you don't need that type!  I love my firearms, and one day I will find a girl that loves them too.

Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top