Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 5/18/2001 9:30:23 AM EDT
This weekend in our area, Andrew Air Force Base in MD, we can see all the military hardwares. Jet Aircrafts, Tanks, all the guns and MG, Green Berets, Rangers, SEALs, Marines, Air Force, Navy, parachute jumps by the 82nd Airborne, the Golden Knights, and all in one place. This year the AirForce Thunderbirds will do the Air Show. I went to most of them to check out any  new "Stuffs".  Most are real neat and cool. This is a good time for adults and kids alike. Specially the Parachute Jump by the 82nd, awesome. Any of you in this area, I recommended. Have fun.
Link Posted: 5/18/2001 10:15:05 AM EDT
[#1]
I love Armed Forces Day.  I can't make this one but they are definately awesome.  

Don't forget, that the Midshipmen are graduating next week and the [blue]Blue Angels[/blue] will be practicing over the Severn river all week.  Then the show and finally the flyby after graduation.

Also, next weekend at Patuxtent River Naval Air Station, they are having a show both days.  [blue]Blue Angels[/blue] fly again and some old World War II planes.  Corsair etc.

I might try to make pax river.
Link Posted: 5/18/2001 11:02:05 AM EDT
[#2]
Aberdeen Proving Ground has a big deal on Armed Forces Day comlpete with artillary demonstrations, M1A1 Demos with live fire, lots of cool stuff to see. Also you can visit the Ordnance Museum while you're there.  HIGHLY RECOMMENDED!!!!!!  I think it lasts all weekend, but you might want to check first.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top