Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 5/18/2001 7:12:35 AM EDT
Tonight on NBC Nightly News a report on "killer' motorcycycles. After MSNBC's .50 cal. militia story NBC News had no credibility in my mind. I don't see much reason to watch anything those people put on tv ever again.
Link Posted: 5/18/2001 7:14:05 AM EDT
[#1]
I have not owned a television set for 15 years.  Thanks for reminding me why.
Link Posted: 5/18/2001 7:14:11 AM EDT
[#2]
guns, motorcycles, beer, loose women...there all bad if you ask the media
Link Posted: 5/18/2001 7:21:47 AM EDT
[#3]
Watch Fox news, they usually report both sides of the story.  NBC (NETWORK of BILL CLINTON).  ABC (AMERICAN BROADCASTING COMMUNISTS).  CNN (CLINTON NEWS NETWORK), CBS (COMMUNIST BROADCASTING SERVICE)
Link Posted: 5/18/2001 7:26:19 AM EDT
[#4]
For the news I only watch Fox news.  I recorded the MSNBC show on the .50 on the same tape with the special CNN did on it.  I like to keep all my communist propaganda in one place.
Link Posted: 5/18/2001 7:34:30 AM EDT
[#5]
Reminds me of the old line: "Remember when sex was safe and motorcycles were dangerous?"  Well, I guess that motorcycles are dangerous again.  Anyone heard about sex?
Link Posted: 5/18/2001 7:44:55 AM EDT
[#6]
Fox News and foxnews.com are awesome!!!
I don't watch news regularly, but I find myself watching this channel more and more frequently.  Seems like everytime I hear an opinion by someone I don't like in FOX NY, there's always a politician/lawyer/lobbyist/activist/etc who says "now wait a second..." in FOX LA.

And then there's O'Reilly.  There's a few times he has some differing opinions than me, but I can't often say he shows bad reasoning for them.  This guy can put Larry King in the spotlight w/o even breaking a sweat.  Great stuff, this!

Jewbroni~
Link Posted: 5/18/2001 7:49:13 AM EDT
[#7]
I've heard about sex, FatMan...what would you like to know?
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top