Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 5/16/2001 4:50:45 PM EDT
WTF is going on. Tried AK47.net and it is saying page not found. Anyone else? Wat da dealy yo?
Link Posted: 5/16/2001 4:55:11 PM EDT
[#1]
Quoted:
Wat da dealy yo?
View Quote

Please don't say that.
Link Posted: 5/16/2001 4:58:23 PM EDT
[#2]
Gunsnetwork was down yesterday too.
Link Posted: 5/16/2001 4:59:16 PM EDT
[#3]
Sorry for a minute there I thought I was a part of Frank The Spanks Icy Hot Stuntaz HEHEHEHE
Link Posted: 5/16/2001 5:00:08 PM EDT
[#4]
I can't get in either.  Damn I miss my AK fix.  Thought I would come here and have some fun.  TIN FOIL HAT IS ON!!!!!
Link Posted: 5/16/2001 5:14:40 PM EDT
[#5]
i hate that. when i get home from work i check both boards, and when one of them is down it just pisses me off. HEY FED GUYS WATCHING THIS SITE!!! PUT THE BOARD BACK UP NOW BITCH!!! that should take care of it:) thanks
DB
Link Posted: 5/16/2001 6:21:02 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
HEY FED GUYS WATCHING THIS SITE!!! PUT THE BOARD BACK UP NOW BITCH!!! that should take care of it:) thanks
DB
View Quote

Yup that should take care of it.
Link Posted: 5/16/2001 7:00:20 PM EDT
[#7]
you know it would be nice if somebody had a direct phone number to the owner of these sites so that when stuff like this happens, somebody can call them directly and find out for sure what went wrong,..how long the site is going to be down.And post it on a site that is still up and running.

This crap is becoming all to frequent on gun boards.

F@#$%!

its time they started messing with the tree-hugger, MMM, globalist sites. Give them a turn.
Link Posted: 5/16/2001 7:16:18 PM EDT
[#8]
add the Frugal Squirrel site to the list. Its down too.
Link Posted: 5/16/2001 7:20:24 PM EDT
[#9]
Link Posted: 5/16/2001 7:21:57 PM EDT
[#10]

Dear AK-47.net Members
The web site specifically the web board has become a huge financial burden upon me. I am currently in college and cannot afford to pay $3000.00 a month for a server. My current provider has been kind enough to allow the site to remain until we find a solution. Unfortunately the cost and time required to maintain this site exceeds my budget at this time. I will consider offers to sell the site, however they must be in the best interests of the site. Unfortunately I am forced to close the forums until a solution can be found. Please make inquires to: [email protected].

Sincerely
Webmaster

View Quote

Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top