Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 5/16/2001 11:57:31 AM EDT
All the guys with beards aught to try it, me and my father do.  Make your hair look unkempt and wear blue jeans or army fatigues and your favorite t-shirt with the stains on it.  It is definitely more fun in groups, and the mall cops will follow at a discreet distance, especially if you go to a jewelry store.  Try ditching them with out seeming to notice.  Have fun guys.
Ice
Link Posted: 5/16/2001 12:12:56 PM EDT
[#1]
You and your father go out and do childish stupid games together at the mall??  AHHHHHHHHHHHHH  I see.

Instead of wasting a working persons time while you play stupid games, why dont you let the security people do their job and hopefully stop a REAL crime from occuring rather than following two overgrown children around.

Why dont you instead go over to the McDonalds and hang out outside the womens restroom so maybe you can catch a peek of a woman with her pants down when the door opens.   This sounds more right up your alley.
Link Posted: 5/16/2001 12:16:17 PM EDT
[#2]
I get pissed cause this happens everywhere I go and I am not shaving.
Ice
Link Posted: 5/16/2001 12:17:41 PM EDT
[#3]
hehe,this reminds of the other day.i was out working around the house,so i was wearing an old pair of camo pants and a t-shirt that read on the front " AK-47 OWNER/OPERATOR" and on the back "AND ON THE EIGHTH DAY GOD CREATED THE AK-47".as i had become hungry,i decided to drive to McDee's to grab a bite.needless to say i had more than a few eyebrows raised at me and i have never been served so quickly before.mmk
Link Posted: 5/16/2001 12:18:03 PM EDT
[#4]
GunToter---can you really catch a peek when the door opens? I didnt know that.
Link Posted: 5/16/2001 12:20:19 PM EDT
[#5]
Gun Toter,
I would like to apoligize publicly for what I said early, but it was meant to be a fun suggestion and you took it wrong.  I will edit my earlier comment.
Ice
Link Posted: 5/16/2001 12:23:57 PM EDT
[#6]
Where is Gecko45 when you need him?
Link Posted: 5/16/2001 12:33:52 PM EDT
[#7]
Originally Posted By operator error:
Where is Gecko45 when you need him?
View Quote

Duh. We're waiting for these bearded dorks to quit playing with the computers in Radio Shack.

He'll be tied to a chair in the base ment in less than 30 seconds for trying to pull this sort of BS on competent professionals...
Link Posted: 5/16/2001 12:34:39 PM EDT
[#8]
Bring it on.
Ice
Link Posted: 5/16/2001 12:37:27 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
GunToter---can you really catch a peek when the door opens? I didnt know that.
View Quote

I have been told this occurs.  [:)]
Link Posted: 5/16/2001 12:38:40 PM EDT
[#10]
HERE WE GO!!!!  SEATBELTS ON EVERYONE!!!
Link Posted: 5/16/2001 12:40:13 PM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:
Bring it on.
Ice
View Quote

Man you don't know who your messin' with!!!
Gecko45 has a whole food cart full of Whup-A$$ that he will unload on your tail!!!
Heck I bet you would be just a lite snack for him!![:D]
BigDozer66 [uzi]
Link Posted: 5/16/2001 12:40:35 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:
Bring it on.
Ice
View Quote

'Kay.

1. Buy a Camcorder and a videotape while you're in there.

2. Insert the tape(properly, if you know how).

3. Press Record.

4. Slide it out of the store, towards the store.

5. Walk out.

6.Look up.

7. Six months later, enjoy the image of your face being shoved into the tiled floor of the mall, in living color-'cause you and your buds aren't going to remember a thing that happens after step 6.

See in a minute.

Gecko45
Link Posted: 5/16/2001 12:47:40 PM EDT
[#13]
Ouch, that sounds painful.  Good to know you got a game plan.  Are you guys armed cause the one around here just get to carry flashlights and radios?  These guys aren't very youthful and look like they are just doing it part time.  If you can bring me to the floor, kudos to you.  Hope we never have to meet that way.
Ice
Link Posted: 5/16/2001 1:07:10 PM EDT
[#14]
I suppose our decoy floorwalkers are giving you a false sense of security. You never see the men behind the mission. Don't you lightfinger any AA batteries on your way out of the store either, I'll find 'em.

Gecko45
Link Posted: 5/16/2001 1:18:48 PM EDT
[#15]
Fickle-finger treatment too. Oh Goody!  Just wondering, do you like Drable or not.   Knew an older MP with white hair and glasses.  He was tough as nails, but looking at him, we all thought huh, there's an old guy.  Then somebody ran by him when he was yelling.  Clotheslined him like a little kid.  Are you retired Mil?
Ice
Link Posted: 5/16/2001 1:24:06 PM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:
Fickle-finger treatment too. Oh Goody!  Just wondering, do you like Drable or not.   Knew an older MP with white hair and glasses.  He was tough as nails, but looking at him, we all thought huh, there's an old guy.  Then somebody ran by him when he was yelling.  Clotheslined him like a little kid.  Are you retired?
View Quote

Military, in two branches. Army and Marines. That's all I can say, because, as you know, the best don't retire at age 30. They just act retired-when people are watching.
Link Posted: 5/16/2001 1:34:14 PM EDT
[#17]
Ice - Don't be messin' wid da Mall Ninjas, now. They's some rilly bad mofo's.
Link Posted: 5/16/2001 1:40:26 PM EDT
[#18]
Ice, if you don't start getting really rattled, really soon I'm going to take off my seatbelt!  [:)]

Nuckles.
Link Posted: 5/16/2001 1:41:39 PM EDT
[#19]
Okay, I won't pick on mall ninjas. Wouldn't want to end up in a Mississippi jail again, those ain't fun.  Just for clarification, I was not convicted and the charges were dropped.  Friendly misunderstanding.  

Army and Marines [:D]  Nuff said.  Don't fall out the back a da plane.
Ice
Link Posted: 5/16/2001 1:48:23 PM EDT
[#20]
Nuckles,
I don't usually get rattled and take everything with a grain of salt. Friendly aggression is encouraged.  
Wish we did have some decent mall ninjas down here.  I had to trip a shoplifter cause they were huffing and puffing.  No heroic actions, just some help. Didn't stop cause the little bastard probably would have sued me.
Ice
Link Posted: 5/16/2001 3:47:13 PM EDT
[#21]
"Army and Marines  Nuff said. Don't fall out the back a da plane."

You're prolly too late with that advise. I think he done did. [:D]
Link Posted: 5/16/2001 4:09:16 PM EDT
[#22]
You can never stop me mall ninja!!
I am the mightiest of all combatants!!
I am trained in the deadly art of ninjuharakihatsu, as well as being the only man ever to be a navy S.E.A.L. and a green beret at the same time. I am faster than the mighty turbo charged golf cart, more stealthy than a shoplifting teenager and stun guns aren't even stunning to me! I have defeated many deadly mall ninjas', even as many as 14 at one time!!
I have even infiltrated my local 4 clerk 7-11 store and filled many pockets with candy undetected, on many occasions! Many have heard of me, and an unlucky few have tangled with me. I am the dreaded Candy Bandit, feared by mall ninjas' world wide. Just remember mall ninja, "ALL YOUR MALLS ARE BELONG TO ME!!!"

Candy Bandit
Link Posted: 5/16/2001 4:16:44 PM EDT
[#23]
Jxxx,

hah! hah! hah! You must have really thought this out, have you?
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top