Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 5/15/2001 12:11:13 AM EDT
Ok, I know when I've been beaten.  As a senior member you probably have a lot of pull around here, so I don't want to step on any shoes around here so soon.

I don't agree with your vulgarity and demeaning comments about women (me in particular), but I'm willing to ignore them, under one condition:  you stop this little battle, and we go our separate ways.

I apologize for saying rude comments about you.
You don't need to apologize, just please stay away from me on this board (and anywhere else) and stop talking bad about me.

That's all I ask of you...
Link Posted: 5/15/2001 12:13:39 AM EDT
[#1]
Where's the fun in that?
Link Posted: 5/15/2001 12:17:05 AM EDT
[#2]
I thought you said you were going to stay away from hangfire.  Creating new topics adds fuel to the fire.  Drop it, ignore it and have a good time with more inportant things, like media bashing, show and tell, boasting about that 1000 yard shot you made with .50 BMG.
[beer]
Link Posted: 5/15/2001 12:17:27 AM EDT
[#3]
What would the world be like without petty battles, bitching, and dumb shit. It would be boring.  
Link Posted: 5/15/2001 12:25:22 AM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
I thought you said you were going to stay away from hangfire.  Creating new topics adds fuel to the fire.  Drop it, ignore it and have a good time with more inportant things, like media bashing, show and tell, boasting about that 1000 yard shot you made with .50 BMG.
[beer]
View Quote

I did, and I want to, and this seems like the only way to end it.

He keeps attacking me on different thread, and it is getting very old.

I'll bow down, satisfy his ego, and hopefully end this and move on to better things, without him turning all my threads into garbage.
Link Posted: 5/15/2001 12:46:55 AM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
Quoted:
[beer]
View Quote

I did, and I want to, and this seems like the only way to end it.
He keeps attacking me on different thread, and it is getting very old.
I'll bow down, satisfy his ego, and hopefully end this and move on to better things, without him turning all my threads into garbage.
View Quote

Can you whistle DIXIE with your mouth full?
Link Posted: 5/15/2001 12:53:06 AM EDT
[#6]
Hangfire and Tac-girl-- STOP this fighting right now. Can't you see--YOUR IN LOVE WITH EACH OTHER!
Link Posted: 5/15/2001 1:53:38 AM EDT
[#7]
Well Mr. Hangfire, I take it you want to keep pissing in the flame.

Ok, I can go along with it for a bit more, no truce than.

Well, I did a little research using the handy "search" function, and I came up with a little dirty secret in your past, Mr. "SENIOR MEMBER."

Here's how it goes:  It seems that a JUNIOR member HANGFIRE, pissed off a LOT of people here at ar15.com.  I guess he was a little off balanced.  Here's the link: [url]http://www.ar15.com/forums/topic.html?id=5533[/url]

Well, it seems Mr. Junior Member, didn't like the naughty Senior Members picking on the Newbies.  Sounds familiar, doesn't it???

So he wrote, what I have aptly named "HANGFIRE's Manifesto".

Here it is in it's entirety:
Quoted:
Oh I get it. The name of the game is DO AS I
SAY AND NOT DO AS I DO! A set of rules for the
in group and a more restrictive set of rules
for the rest of us. I've read every post on the
old board. I know the post history of you
elitist prigs. I watched and I learned! I
wish the old board was up so I could drag you
self rightous, hypocritical,little bitches through your own shit. I watched how you treated
new posters, jumping on them like a pack of
yellow dogs. I watched you back channeling
cowards gang up on posters that did not agree
with the GODS of AR15.com., or did'nt show
proper respect. I watched you and your ilk
slam "newbies"; now isn't that a perjorative
term; for misspelled words,improper 'netiquette', improper subject matter,
and a myrid of very small an inconsequential
offences like posting in color. Colored text
bad-animation good. You cry to the Administrators "he's off topic," and then your
next post is some crack fable or some hissy fit
over something someone said.
You started the pissin contest and when you
start getting wet you want to change the rules.
Well tough shit pal, you are reapin what you
sowed, so my advice to you is "HEY YOU GET OFF
MY CLOUD" I'AM YOUR CREATION! I'AM MADE IN YOUR
IMAGE! "BEHOLD WHAT YOU HAVE CREATED" "DO YOU
NOT LOVE ME"
View Quote

So it appears to me that Mr. Senior member, has become what he so despised:  "self rightous, hypocritical,little bitch" that "treated
new posters, jumping on them like a pack of
yellow dogs...gang up on posters that did not agree
with the GODS of AR15.com., or did'nt show
proper respect. I watched you and your ilk
slam "newbies""

Well, it appears as if we have an off-balanced hypocrite, that hasn't taken his medicine lately.

Need I go on HANGFIRE, or do you want to call it quits???  Don't worry folks, I found a lot of other fun things, if you want me to go on...
Link Posted: 5/15/2001 2:20:21 AM EDT
[#8]
And so another thread ends....

How ever well meant, it only adds fuel to a fire you wish to put out. Cutting the fuel line on this particular fire.

Kuiper
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top